Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image

Whew! It was nice to be out of that glass jar! Sheila breathed a sigh of relief now that she had her soul back.

"No offense taken, Ms. Blaise. But right now, I just want to RELAX with no more crazy chaos!"

(( Head to the towns address posted by LilChibiusa to join us for the CLOSING CEREMONIES! ))

JackieSnack's Spouse

Regular

10,300 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
SorceressJacklyn

"I did what needed to be done." He laughed as he started another cigarette. "I did it for those who want to dream peacefully. The group of us who knew the evil you've done. For the sake of all of us, mainly." He laughed. "And face it, we've won. Such a shame knowing that you could've used your power to help us instead of hinder. I would've liked to see that happen, instead of fighting someone like you." He hugged the admin despite all of what happened. "Good night, and sleep well."
Crystalloid

User ImageUser Image

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Lydia exclaimed. She finished fussing with her hair and applied another coat of lipstick. "Ahh, much better!" she declared, smiling with satisfaction. "Now, let's party!"

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Fault the pegasus

The portal glowed harsh as a powerful wind whipped through the room, The Administrator was picked up and dragged towards the portal. "You think you've won?!" she screamed as she clung to the portal. "I can see you, Fault the Pegasus! You think if you just log off of Gaia, you'll be safe. You'll never be safe. None of you will be! Not as long as you sleep. Or as you dream. I will be waiting for you. Once you enter MY asylum," she lost her grip, falling into the portal, "YOU NEVER LEAVE!"

Interesting Explorer

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rose had changed again to aid in the battle more. To her relief the admin's weapon had been destroyed, and the evil woman had been sucked back to her own world. She lowered and sheathed the sword she'd drawn. The maiden then proceeded to find the after party.

Desirable Gekko

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
SorceressJacklyn
Fault the pegasus

The portal glowed harsh as a powerful wind whipped through the room, The Administrator was picked up and dragged towards the portal. "You think you've won?!" she screamed as she clung to the portal. "I can see you, Fault the Pegasus! You think if you just log off of Gaia, you'll be safe. You'll never be safe. None of you will be! Not as long as you sleep. Or as you dream. I will be waiting for you. Once you enter MY asylum," she lost her grip, falling into the portal, "YOU NEVER LEAVE!"

*Jumps in after Admin*
Kuro looks back at all the people that hurt Admin and says "May your dreams be haunted by the worst nightmares in history"

Lonely Survivor

16,625 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
SorceressJacklyn
Fault the pegasus

"Cool story bro, tell it again some time." Lunacy chuckled, getting louder until it turned into a psychotic bout of laughter. Once it died down, the girl walked over to Shawn, a little battered but no worse for wear. "Well that was fun. So what are you doing later?" Lunacy grinned.

JackieSnack's Spouse

Regular

10,300 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
quiescentLunacy
SorceressJacklyn
Fault the pegasus

"Cool story bro, tell it again some time." Lunacy chuckled, getting louder until it turned into a psychotic bout of laughter. Once it died down, the girl walked over to Shawn, a little battered but no worse for wear. "Well that was fun. So what are you doing later?" Lunacy grinned.
He laughed. "Nothing that I'm aware of. Might go take a nap, this whole thing was so exhausting. Why do you ask?" He flipped ashes onto the group from his cigarette onto the ground as he grinned back at Lunacy.

Fuzzy Friend

Artemis looked at the bow and arrow in her hands and placed the arrow back in the quiver. "I'll look at my notebook later. For now, I agree on partying."

Blessed Cleric

Cora de-imagined the floodlights and opened her eyes again, Admin and a couple others gone.

"Well, that was fun. I think I'll be method-dreaming myself to this place every time I sleep."

Fuzzy Friend

"How does one method dream themselves to a place?"

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image

"Anybody have any song requests for our jazz band to play?" Sheila grinned.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
((What the what?! We got invaded by another dream? And here I thought all the action was over. gonk ))

Timid Explorer

(( Spur of the moment plot; shoulda stuck around longer if you could've? XD ))

Blessed Cleric

"Method dreaming is where you tell yourself what you want to dream, in detail, and then go to sleep. With practice, you'll actually dream what you tell yourself to dream. I plan to dream my self here. And I'm up for jazz, do you know Persevere?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff