Wish List

Raining My Blood

Raining My Blood's avatar

Birthday: 10/14

Contact

  • Add to Friends
  • Send Message
  • Trade Items

Equipped List

 

About

Alexandra Todorovic, Serbia

Bleeding for you

I wish I can forget you
and never feel deep pain
I wish I can bury our memories
And never dreaming you
I try to hold back my tears
Trying so hard to erase you from my black heart
But I can’t, I am to weak on you!
I just lay here and bleeding for you
And waiting to death knock on my door, to take me away
Why are you in my dreams?
Why can’t you just let me to die into your arms
to feel my heart heat
but you just leaving me all alone with loneliness
bleeding is the only way I can forget you
bleeding is the only way I can kill my pain
walking through the endless dark path
yearning to taste my fears
and as I was walking through my endless path
I just open my arms and letting death taking me into his arms
And leaving all behind
And yet again, you are to blind to see how much I love you
You are even to blind to feel I have touched your black heart
I am bleeding for you
I am bleeding for your love
I wish you can drown in my love
And to feel my broken heart into little peace
I wish you can burn into flames
To feel real pain in your heart and grace
Why can’t I let you go of my heart?
And never feel sorrow again!
Laying here alone in dark
Watching Moon and stars dancing outside of my window
Shading this last tears for you
And bleeding for you, so deep
So deep to feel sorrow for you
meeeee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
bestiieee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

95% of teenagers would panic if the Jonas brothers were about to jump off a 100 foot building.Copy and paste this if you were the other 5% that would bring popcorn and invite friends. yell jump b***h jump!!!

My Playlist

Comments

View All Comments

chaos to your soul Report | 10/13/2009 7:00 am
chaos to your soul
Happy B-day
matty-kun94 Report | 05/10/2009 4:01 pm
matty-kun94
thanks for buying!
PrincessSmall_Angel98 Report | 05/07/2009 10:00 pm
PrincessSmall_Angel98
hi.
PinkYukio Report | 05/07/2009 4:07 am
PinkYukio
im fine
Neko Kitsune Waffle Report | 05/06/2009 9:37 am
Neko Kitsune Waffle
A little weird but I think I'll be ok :S
chaos to your soul Report | 05/06/2009 9:30 am
chaos to your soul
I'm fine
how's live ?
Izen Iuccel Report | 05/06/2009 8:58 am
Izen Iuccel
hello ^_^
PinkYukio Report | 05/06/2009 3:40 am
PinkYukio
hiiii
chaos to your soul Report | 05/06/2009 2:04 am
chaos to your soul
hi ^^
how ya doing ?
Neko Kitsune Waffle Report | 05/05/2009 3:56 pm
Neko Kitsune Waffle
elloz how are you? smile

Dream Avatar

User Image
Elegant Black Satin Corset
48,600
Elegant Pearl Drop Choker
23,400
Coal White Gathered Tavern Wench's Skirt
3,900
Oculus Mythica
58,360
Decorated Onyx Nose Chain
500
Black Heart Hairpin
500
Midnight Black Sweet Lace Alice Bow
4,800
Street Fighter IV Megapack
1,696
Black Dress Boot
1,990
Shadow Spirit
70,627
Mothbite
1,197

 
 
Aaperture
-l- demon and angel -l-
deathasaursrex
Broken Bloody Kira
bitchy pookie

favorite peolpes XD

Crazy peolpes!!!

This is her avvie >>>>>>>She just startedd btw (omfg her bbreats are talking!!!)