Favorite Movies/Anime

Favorite TV Shows

Favorite Reads

Favorite Music/Bands




Birthday: 09/04

First ever lyric video!

My lyric video!



To be honest, I don't know much about myself. sweatdrop

I'm part of The punk rock clique.
heart Panic! at the Disco heart

I love Smosh!
You should check them out. They rock!

One day I wanna go to Japan or Russia.
To bad I can't even learn french. crying

I love anime! Always On the look out for nosy brothers... stare

My dream job is to work at an Ice Cream Shop! wink


Gaga's Little Monster! mrgreen

Shout Outs!

Bucket full of wet stuff

Your aquarium is undergoing maintenance!


Cherry Cherry Boom Boom!

♥ 95% of all teens would cry if Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) were on a 20 story building about to jump. The other 5% would Be looking up at her screaming "Jump b***h!" Copy and paste if your that 5% ♥

♥ If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile.DON'T JUST IGNORE THIS because in The Bible it says if you deny Him, He will deny you infront of His Father in the Gates of Heaven.This is the simplest test:If you love God and you are not ashamed of it,copy this and put it in your profile.God will smile at you. =) ♥