AboutHello there it seems you have found this profile. go ahead read this since you're on this screen.
Behind the pixels.
I'm female and I'm in the 5% that are oddities and like it. the other 95%...well They can do what they want I don't judge unless you hurt me or some one I care for.
I finally changed my hair color from blue to a brown...It has been three years without a normal hair color. ^-^ Taking a break from odd hair coloring I will go back to it though soon enough though.
ways to tell a good friend from a true friend.
A good friend will tell you what you want to hear.
A true friend will always tell the truth.
A good friend seeks to talk with you about your problems.
A true friend seeks to help you with your problems.
A good friend will be there for you all through school.
A true friend will be there till the day you die.
A good friend will bail you out of prison.
A true friend will be sitting next to you saying
"damn that was fun!".
A good friend brings a bottle of wine to your party.
A true friend comes early to help you cook and stays late to help you clean.
A good friend hates it when you call after they've gone to bed.
A true friend asks you why you took so long to call.
A good friend wonders about your romantic history.
A true friend could blackmail you with it.
A good friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument.
A true friend calls you after you had a fight.
A good friend, when visiting, acts like a guest.
A true friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself.
A good friend has never seen you cry.
A true friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.
A good friend doesn't know your parents' first names.
A true friend has their phone numbers in his address book.
A good friend expects you to always be there for them.
A true friend expects to always be there for you.
A good friend is someone you enjoy hanging out with.
A true friend is someone you need.
A good friend will knock on your door and wait for you to answer.
A true friend will walk in yelling "hi I'm home!"
A good friend will call your parents mrs. and mr.
A true friend will call them mom and dad.
A good friend will barrow your things and give them back.
A true friend will use them and forget they have them.
A good friend will pay you back money they owe.
A true friend will give a I.O.U.
A good friend will wait until the next day to ask about a date.
A true friend will stalk you to the date.
A good friend will support the idea of a fight.
A true friend will be fighting alongside you.
A good friend will make you a get well card.
A true friend will be feeding you soup.
A good friend will sign your cast.
A true friend will be the reason it happened.
A good friend will get you to the hospital.
A true friend would run there carrying you faster then the ambulance.
A good friend will recommend a song.
A true friend will sing it for you.
A good friend will ask you to go some where.
A true friend will drag you there.
A good friend will help you study for a test.
A true friend will slip you the answers at the chance of getting caught.
A good friend will ask to use your computer.
A true friend will pull it out of your hands type you will be right back and use it for what they need.
A good friend will keep you from going on a roller coaster after eating.
A true friend will make you ride the roller coaster to see you get sick and then ask if it made you feel better.
A good friend will ask if you're okay when you're hurt.
A true friend will ask if you're okay and then laugh about it with you after you answer.
A good friend will report a bully that has picked on you.
A true friend will pay the bully back ten fold for what they did.
A friend will read this and tell you about it.
A good friend will use this against a true friend.
A true friend will revise this add another part to this and put it on their profile.
So are you a friend.....a good friend.....or a true friend......leave a response below.
I do cosplay with my avatar, and I change my avatar alot.
when you are done please leave. thank you.