If you wanna get to know me, read belowWell, hello stalker!
Sorry, that came out mean...
Hello, dear stalker!
Either you're a total stranger or you're a friend of mine that missed my awesomeness and is debating whether to message me or not!
Or maybe you're one of my friends who just wanted to come by and stalk me for fun!
Either way, you're welcome!
Message me! Or massage me, whichever feels great!
Seriously, my back hurts .-.
Most people say I'm "cute".
You only say I'm cute if we've been friends for enough time.
If you're a creep, I don't judge!
If you're gay, I love you!
If you're not, I still love you! Not all humankind can be gay! If it could, we'd all go extinct, and wouldn't that be nice for Mother Nature?
Wow, you're still reading this? You must really love me.
I had to change my About Me because it was increadibly filled with bad, un-ladylike words!
I'm a proud Scorpio <3
My birthday.... it's too close to this date to be told. I ain't telling you.
I accept gifts, just saying!
I'm not rushing you into anything!
I like Jenna Marbles. I like Taylor Swift, too.
My Chemical Romance was the awesomest punk band ever. But, like all beautiful things, they died.
I like to be sarcastic, it's one of my many talents.
ANYWAY, if you see me alone with someone in Towns, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, don't assume I'm sucking theirs.
And don't stay there to see if I'm actually doing it or not! That's just being a perverted stalker!
Never underestimate the power of blackmail.
Never underestimate the power of my hands, either.
Ha, that sounded wrong.
I was actually talking about baking. I love baking. But some people don't think I bake. They're missing out.
The art of being a singer/songwriter
This artist is one that writes the songs that they sing. Consecutively.
This artist is one that keeps trying to perfection their work. Endlessly.
This artist is one that writes what's inside, not what they think people will like. Passionately.
If you're still reading this and you're not my friend, I suggest you friend me and tell me that you read most of my profile without being scared away. I'll probably write a fake LOL and say "OMG you stalker!" then have a nice chat with you.
I can't wait for next year! Vampire Academy's first movie will come out on February 14, 2014. I can't be more excited. It will be called "Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters"! Yay lol.
PS: I really miss some of my friends here on Gaia, so if you're one of them and you remember me or something, please message me! Unless, we kinda got in a fight or something, in which case: whoopsies? But, if we were s**t or something, I'd like us to be that again lol.
BTW, I would really like to thank the people that chose me to be their friends! I'm also grateful for the good times we have together smile
THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - 'WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?!!"
9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say 'PICK ME,PICK ME!!'
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, 'NO! NO! It's those voices again'
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, There is no toilet paper in here.
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting, pikachu I choose you!!
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things....hehe