Submit

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:22 pm
Hojo smiled that mad-scientist smile of his, and slid the needle into the vain, getting the amount he needed quickly. Once done he put it in a case to protect it, and applied rubbing alcohal to the point, and smiled. "If you'll just wait here for a few moments, the tests will be over with." Hojo said, walking out after picking up the case. after 15 minutes, finally finding out about the compatability of the SOLDIER's DNA with that of Sepheroth's, and was elated. The gene's worked together well, even complimented one another. However, how her sanity would hold up was still in question. But no need for her to know that.... Yet. Hojo put on the best smile he had, which was his mad scientist one, and walked back into the room, and nodded to Meru. "We'll continue the Upgrade now. If you'll follow me." He said, waving his arm towards teh door he was holding open. The only reason they had the subjects pick an animal, was in case the genotypes rejected each other. But this, Meru, she wouldn't need it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:48 pm
Meru gave out a small whince afther, Hojo used the needle to take a blood sample, Meru relaxed slightly afther Hojo left the room. afther he came back, with that creepy grin of his, Meru could'nt help but feel that he's up to something bad or something anyways that really creeped her out.
"Right then......' Meru answered while she thought "Just get this upgraded over with....fast.....' she said and went into the next room.

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Caltia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:59 pm
They were simply awaiting orders? Funny that she had been told she was in charge of training them with SOLDIER troops, yet she hadn't been told that they had even entered training. But it really wasn't this man's fault, she would complain to her superiors later. "Have you determined the cause of this insanity? If so are you working on a way to stop it?" she reached in her pocket and pulled out a pen and notepad. Scribbling out a brief message to Hojo.

The next subject should be injected with Ancient DNA and is to be restrained and placed in a maximum care facility where it is impossible for him to kill himself. See if the psychosis is merely temporary. If it takes more than 7 days to wear off it is not worth the time and you are to cease experiments along this line untill you persuade me or the president otherwise.

- General Madeline Tipheret

Tearing the paper off of the pad she handed it to a guard. "Take this to Professor Hojo as quickly as possible." Madeline walked back to her previous location near the window, wondering when she would see the actual results.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:56 pm
The guard saluted, and went to deleiver the message. Leon on the other hand, winced hearing Zack's screaming below them, as the scientists continued to try and 'upgrade' him. The young scientist shook his head. "Both the cause and method to stop it are unknown. We have tried putting them into rooms that had nothing that could be used as a weapon, not even a button, and strapped up to prevent them from using their limbs, but still they find a way to kill themselves. No corners, no sharp edges, nothing in or on them to kill themselves with, and still they do it." Leon looked at the man. "Every time? How?" Leon asked, wondering just how they could kill themselves without their hands, or corners, windows, nothing that could be used to hurt themselves? Something wasn't right there.  

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0

Sinxprato

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:52 am
(mind if I join in?)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:59 pm
((No they don't, but have you made a character yet?))  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Sinxprato

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:45 am
(yes indeed. I have.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:54 am
((Then it's fine to post, all RPs are open.))  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:16 pm
(i don't want this to die so early in it's life... MUST REVIVE IT!!!!)

Hojo smiled, walking towards the operation room, pressing against the wall as teh cart containing Zack Fair was wheeled back to his 'room'. Leading on, he indicates to Meru to get on hte table. "This shouldn't take long. It'll simply involve some injections, some training to adjust to your new powers and some pyscology testing." Hojo says in his rasping voice, oddly pleased over something.

Meanwhile, in the room above the operation room...

Leon looked down, noticing Professor Hojo had led his next subject into hte room. "Well, let's hope this new one doesn't scream so much..." Leon said, looking uncomfortable seeing just how young looking the SOLDIER was. He may be 43, and a former 'Wraith' member, but it still made him feel like this was a condeming act. The young Scientist with Leon and Madeline still fearing for both life and career, fumbled with his paper documents, trying to find the right sheet, and only caused teh whole folder to drop and scatter the sheets like a leaflet bomb. "Oh I'm so sorry, i'll clean this up real quick.... Arg, where did the pictures go!?" The young man muttered to himself, scambling all along the floor collecting his report.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:49 am
Madeline merely glanced at the stumbling man for a second then sighed, looking down at the next SOLDIER and Hojo, she had never really liked the man but she really had to respect him, the man was a true genius and the work he had done was of enormous help to the company and the world, but still something about him was off. "I don't see why she shouldn't, you'll just have to get used to it" Madeline spoke very softly as though she was distracted greatly by the process happening below her.  

Caltia

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:27 am
(Hello, everyone? Does anyone know where had I left off?
I'm sorry I was gone for so long. :< I have my reasons and somewhat lost track.
My charater was a SOLDIER called Meru.)

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces