Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:34 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Oh s**t.....
*she steadies herself, bracing Cinthorc*
*he dashes toward her, his speed was quicker then previously, he slashed at the Cinthorc, the daemon inside the SoK starts to awaken causing the blade to moan

*she slides her sword all the way down, making them screech together, she kisses him then pushes him back hard*
* he jumps back as she pushes him and rebounds with a bounding jump forward with a horizontal slash

*she feels the sting as her stomach is sliced, not bad, but bleeding*
You drew first blood...
*she smiles as she whips a dagger at him*
* eh tries to dodge put gets the dagger stuck in his shoulder* damn...first blood means nothing. * the rips the dagger from his shoudler and flings it far away, his blood ran down his arm and down the SoK's blade, awakening the daemon inside cuase it to moan violantly

*she hears the daemon, she puts away cinthor and pulls out Luciendar *
Lets go...
*she races towards him, the sword slides across the hard dusty ground as she swings it in a cresant angle towards him*
fine you want it, you get it *dark lightning runs up and down the blade and the sword moans loudly as the air arbors around him, signaling that U'zuhl has been realsed, he takes a heavy swing at her sword in a counter motion, his attacks have doubled in power and speed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:41 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Oh s**t.....
*he dashes toward her, his speed was quicker then previously, he slashed at the Cinthorc, the daemon inside the SoK starts to awaken causing the blade to moan

*she slides her sword all the way down, making them screech together, she kisses him then pushes him back hard*
* he jumps back as she pushes him and rebounds with a bounding jump forward with a horizontal slash

You drew first blood...
* eh tries to dodge put gets the dagger stuck in his shoulder* damn...first blood means nothing. * the rips the dagger from his shoudler and flings it far away, his blood ran down his arm and down the SoK's blade, awakening the daemon inside cuase it to moan violantly

Lets go...
*she races towards him, the sword slides across the hard dusty ground as she swings it in a cresant angle towards him*
fine you want it, you get it *dark lightning runs up and down the blade and the sword moans loudly as the air arbors around him, signaling that U'zuhl has been realsed, he takes a heavy swing at her sword in a counter motion, his attacks have doubled in power and speed

*she cries out when they clash together, she wasn't expecting this, the saw Luciendar begin to glow, the sword of light, she fought hard to keep it in her hands, she flips baclwards, landing in a crouching posistion, she wen for his feet using her vampiric speed*  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:42 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Oh s**t.....

You drew first blood...

Lets go...

*she cries out when they clash together, she wasn't expecting this, the saw Luciendar begin to glow, the sword of light, she fought hard to keep it in her hands, she flips baclwards, landing in a crouching posistion, she wen for his feet using her vampiric speed*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:48 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Oh s**t.....

You drew first blood...

Lets go...

* he lifted his foot up and slamed it down on the blade as it passed under foot and raised his sword, the wind twirling around him even more violently, and brings it down stoping inches above her head  

Zero_Omega

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:49 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Oh s**t.....

You drew first blood...

Lets go...

* he lifted his foot up and slamed it down on the blade as it passed under foot and raised his sword, the wind twirling around him even more violently, and brings it down stoping inches above her head

So..you got me...I am dead  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:52 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Oh s**t.....

You drew first blood...

Lets go...

Please dont be disappointed, I lived my life doing this. * he sheathes his sword and offers his hand down to her  

Zero_Omega

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:57 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Oh s**t.....

You drew first blood...

Lets go...

Please dont be disappointed, I lived my life doing this. * he sheathes his sword and offers his hand down to her
*she grabs his arm, letting him pull her up half way before using her weight to flip him over, landing him on his back, she lands on top of him, kisses him and laughs*
I knew you would beat me, your a seasoned warrior...can you train me?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:58 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Oh s**t.....

You drew first blood...

Lets go...

*she grabs his arm, letting him pull her up half way before using her weight to flip him over, landing him on his back, she lands on top of him, kisses him and laughs*
I knew you would beat me, your a seasoned warrior...can you train me?
* he makes a slight umph sound as he lands* Train you? in what? Swordplay?  

Zero_Omega

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:00 pm
Well, that's a start. I kinda suck huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:02 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
No, your just less experianced with a sword then me. Remeber I've had a sword at my side ever since childhood  

Zero_Omega

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:11 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
No, your just less experianced with a sword then me. Remeber I've had a sword at my side ever since childhood

*she gets up, pulling him up*
So, will you?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:15 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega

So, will you?
* he kisses her* of course  

Zero_Omega

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:18 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega

So, will you?

*she dusts herself off*
I taught Lil Cloud how to care for Kai. So what now?
*she looked at her stomach, it was still bleeding*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:21 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega

So, will you?

*she dusts herself off*
i wonder.... * he runs his hand across her stomach, the Breath of Life takes effect* Well, at least I can still do that  

Zero_Omega

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:23 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega

So, will you?

*she dusts herself off*
i wonder.... * he runs her hand across her stomach, the Breath of Life takes effect* Well, at least I can still do that

*she kisses him deeply*
Thank you Zero, for healing me, sparring, fighting those assholes at the Vamp bar....I love you Baby...  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff