Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Training Ground Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rie Gav

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:24 pm
~~Ghost of the Red Dawn is the new Management and I {Red Dragon Rose} and Angel approve it~~

Welcome residents of the RDS to the training grounds, which, are of now, under new management. First off, I would like to make it clear that anything that goes on in here stays here (except your skills). That includes your feelings, emotions, injuries, and even if you die. Death here is only temp. When you die, you simply vanish from the training grounds, and appear back into the bar. And, when you want back in, just think it. And, it happens. That's what is so wonderful about our training grounds. You want what you get. (( Except skills [[That includes invulnerability, healing, auto-kills and such]] )) You think up a demon, and you have one. You think up a 50 foot tall elf with anger issues, and you get it. Here, I will teach you how to block, fight, and other things. You may spar with one and another, and such. So yeah. Have fun  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:59 pm
Rie soon found himself on this endless plain, slightly angered. He knew not what to do but only thought of fighting himself. Suddenly with a huge gust of wind, infront of him appeared himself, one whom seemed to just want to fight. Rie glared deep at the figure as he stood, the distance slowly parting as the ground suddenly fell, leaving nothing but the two bodies standing on two peaks.  

Rie Gav

Rie Gav

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:10 pm
Quickly the two figures rose up to a point where they were above the clouds, the air grew thin as it awaited their actions, gusts randomly dancing around causing both their hairs to slap about.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:22 pm
Suddenly the one with the river of flowing hair shoved off the tip, shattering it, the sound of rubble echoing as the flapping hair slapped the figures back, The figure with the laong braid stood his ground, brining up his forearm aimed at the airborne Rie.  

Rie Gav

Rie Gav

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:31 pm
Then Rie just shook his head, wishing to be not there anymore, and suddenly he was returned to the entrance, in less then a blink of the eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:25 pm
*She pleaces the baby in a protective crib she wishes for*

I am sick of this s**t. I can't do anything, I can't know anything, protect ******** closes her eyes and thinks of the worse thing she has battled against...she opened her eyes and Wraith was standing there *

*she ties her hair back, grabbing her sword, she watches him closing in, she slashes at him, crying out as claws tear into her*  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:14 pm
*She twirls around, hacking and slashing, feeling the anger boil over. he bit her, she felt hands tearing at her hair, something pierced her side*

God Damn you...

*she sliced away at Wraith, angry for raping her, she had kept that inside so long, her own ******** husband, his Demon, taking her...with Crow...she screamed as she gripped her throat.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:31 am
*She struggles against him, feeling his claws dig into her chest, he is telling her that he is going to claw her ******** heart out*

You ALREADY....have...!

*she can smell the smoke on his breath...he kisses her deeply, choking her with his tounge*

~GET AWAY ...I HATE YOU~

*she feels his talons lacerate her back, it becomes slick with blood*

Aggghhhhh!!!!

*She draws her sword, sedning the blade deep into his gut, she pulls hard, ripping across his muscles, twisting the blade, hearing his roar makes things better....a little*

DIE you PIECE OF s**t!

*she pulls the blade out, watching him fall on his face*

YOU can't BEAT me!  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:56 am
*His voice growls as he shoots his arm out, tripping ********/> *she hits the ground hard, he is ontop of her before she knows it, she tries crawling away*

GET OFF!

*she kicks at him as she slams her head against the arena floor*

UMPH

*She is dazed...she feels him slicing her clothes away*

NO!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:28 am
*she looked at him, her eyes glazed over, she wished for once she could regress, run away in her head, she was going to get it all over again...she heard Draven telling her to fight*  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:01 pm
*She remembers what she had programmed her last time she was in here and shhok the thought from her mind, she tied her hair back and smiled at her husband*

You pick the scenery...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:04 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
*She remembers what she had programmed her last time she was in here and shhok the thought from her mind, she tied her hair back and smiled at her husband*

You pick the scenery...
Let's go with the barren desolate Wastes  

Zero_Omega

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:06 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega

You pick the scenery...

*she smiles*
Works for me...
*she walks to the pannel on the wall ant types in the program*
What rules?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:07 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega

You pick the scenery...

*she smiles*
Works for me...
What rules?
i dont have any  

Zero_Omega

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:11 pm
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega
Zero_Omega
Angel Miasma Omega

You pick the scenery...

*she smiles*
Works for me...
What rules?
i dont have any

Swords...hand to hand...elements...?  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff