Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:54 pm
Kneeling at the bag she mulled around looking at this and that. Smiling she pulled out two katanna. "I do love sharp pointy things." She also picked out some kuni and a butterfly knife. "I have news for you." She stood up looking in his general direction.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:12 pm
Ali watched her pull out the katana's and other bladed weapons. He could unserstand why she liked sharp objects, hell he had a knife himself, and many in his field also did favor knives. Swords though, well he knew enough to get some gangsters guts to dangle out or a arterie to be severed but swordplay wasn't exactly his speciality.
What news?, He'd smirk a little while opening the case and filling a little of one syring in there with the clear liquid that was in a vial. Not too much but enough for a small effect. Always good with a demonstration when it came to lessons.

The Almighty Ali

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:26 pm
She watched him, idly stepping closer as she filled the syringe. "I...found her...bottle." Angel's bag set in the corner with the black bottle of Crow's unicorn blood safely nestled inside. What ..is that for? She stepped back a bit, cautiously.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:34 pm
This is propofol, something doctors use on patients before surgery to make their muscles fell utterly asleep and prevent patients from prossibly moving while they are subdued., Ali had about to pull it out from the vial before she mentioned she'd found Crows's bottle, instead slipping the needle further inside so he could fill the syring up more. Then withdrawing and putting a safety cap on it, holding it up to Angel.
One of the things I suggested we could add to the unicorn blood, Also got a vial of LSD if you want to give her some trippy visions or dreams. Both combined ought to make her quite docile and defenseless.

The Almighty Ali

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:38 pm
Angel nodded as she took the syringe. She had feared he was going to use it on her at first. "Now to get it back before Crow looks for it." She sighed softly. "You know, Yawg will kill me if he finds out, and I know I can't take him." Her eyes locked on his. "Will you stand by and watch this time?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:53 pm
I might have some counters against him, but we'll see how much he cares for your sister first., Ali's eyes changed that look they had in them. A look that combined with his smirk ought to bring chills down one's spine. A defenseless Crow would be a good bargain chip against the brute, and if he proved unable to listen then Ali knew perfectly well how to mangle Crow without killing her. In worst case he'd simply have her killed and then deal with Yawgmoth himself, with any luck maybe Crow shared the bottle with him and they could remove both of them at the same time.  

The Almighty Ali

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:04 pm
Angel nods, satisfied with his answer. Putting the syringe in a safe place she returns her attention to Ali and his bag of secrets. "So, protective gear." She fished through the articles looking for something light and easy to move in. "Are we training today?" She wanted to be as ready as she could for the upcoming events.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:16 pm
Nope, the longer you wait to return the bottle the more likely it is discovered to be missing and then tampered with., Ali smirked a little as he finished the second syringe, put the cap on it and handed it over to her. A good amount of LSD in that one to make Crow "be trippin balls" as the slang is.
My advice, is that you inject the bottle with those two, put it back in place and take a long vacation to someplace warm while I deal with the aftermath here. Take your other two sisters along with you. Strut on a beach in string bikini's, just don't be here., Ali grabbed the two dufflebags and hoisted them up over his shoulders as he stood up straight. The last dufflebag could be set aside as additional training gear for later or someone else to use.
That's my professional opinion atleast, cause if this does go sour then you'd really with you were elsewhere.

The Almighty Ali

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:49 pm
Angel took the bottle back with a nod of her head. She would get it returned after training if no one was in the bar when she got back. "I'll try to get them to go, but they know I'd never leave the bar and take them, leaving Crow to do whatever." She spoke as she packed it away. "They will want to know why, especially Star." She looked at him puzzled. "So I drug them and you do the rest? What happened with my training to defeat them?" This was a real concern. It wasn't guaranteed that Crow would drink the bottle.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:22 pm
Yeah, what about her training? Look, If we did this for a month then you might be able to beat her up. If we did this for six months then you'd definitly put her in hospital or worse. This is the second day and I honestly had not anticipated you finding the bottle as soon as you did., Ali adjusted his dufflebags a little so they rested more easily over his shoulders.
So we can train and maybe she won't drink the bottle in months, or she might drink from it in a hour if she's not already wondering where it is. So we don't know when it'll happen or if you are capable of fighting back when it does. But if you wanna chance it then that's your choice.

The Almighty Ali

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 1:42 pm
Angel nodded, listening to him. He made a lot of sense and she trusted him to take on Yawgmoth if the need came. She hoisted the pack on her back, turned from him and walked a few steps. Looking back she sighed. This could possibly be the last time she saw her assassin. She fought the urge to run to him, to give him a token of good luck but she knew he didn't need or desire such a thing as a kiss farewell but she did it anyway, for her own peace of mind. Standing on tippy toes, she softly kissed his lips then made her exit without looking back.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff