Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:04 am
He smiled and just turned his staff to that section to intercept his attack once that was done. He then took the tip of his staff and attempted to hit his mid-section*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:09 am
He jumped to the left side to avoid the attack and pushed Sei's staff with his forcefully toward Sei's body to try to knock him back.  

Malocide

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:14 am
He is pushed back and with its momentum used to make a backflip and stand up once more* Good!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:26 am
He got in a defensive stance. "You act like I have never fought before. Bring me some heat. "  

Malocide

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:03 pm
Angel walks in and remembers her first training session with Leon......

"This is better...not all the distractions... "

*nods* this place used to be enchanted to prevent injury, but when all my old power went so did the enchantments *he stands up strait, but leaves his sword sheathed* whenever you're ready...

She un sheathes her sword, hearing it moan she runs at you full force, aiming at your chest

*brings his sword up and around nocking your sword to the side and steps around you. as his sword hits yours there's a flash of light and his own sword sings, and begins to quiver with excitement*

She nealy drops the sword, the clash was hard, jarring her hands loose, she grips it, steadies her balance, swings again as she turns to face you

*grips his own sword in both hands, and laughs* you're going to be too quick for ei-ai-do. I see that now. I almost didn't draw my sword in time. I'm going to have to use Ryo-ittho. *he brings the sword to a defensive stance just in time for your sword to hit his. just as it does there's another flash of light and his sword emits an eirie whistle, low and high at the same time*

She faces you, swords locked, she smiles, dragging her blade across yours she jumps back

*Leon's blade begins to seep blood, he runs at you leaving a trail of blood from his sword, and flames burst from his eyes and mouth and skin. he swings the word full force towards your chest*

She steadies herself, planting her feet, she holds the sword out in defense

*Leon's sword collides with yours and theres a huge flash of light and Leon is knocked off his feet and slides along past you on his back, his sword knocked free*

She flips backwards, landing at your side, looking down at you, she places the sword to your throat breathing heavy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:14 pm
*laughs quite evilly as the flames that were surrounding his body envelope you as well and begin not burning but tearing at your skin and your eyes*

Staggers back, screaming out, dropping my sword, I land on my knees holding my eyes.

*stops the onslaught, turning it into flames of healing and smiles* now if I had been fair I wouldn't have done that, but it's too early for me to loose to my student

looks at you...puzzled " little mercy...." she rises, retrieves her sword and smiles.

now... I think you probably need a drink *he walks back towards the bar and hold out his hand over Zigoku, which flies into his hand, altough it seems to have trouble lifting off the ground at firsy. he smiles.* I expended quite a bit of power on you, although I think a lot of it was stopping Zigoku here from being drawn to your sword...

"Yes...thirsty... " ....The he had thought she was talking of being body thirsty when it was the thirst to train that made her ache within.
(pg 11)  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:57 pm
From afar, the black and red object extending from the ground was still. But closer, one could see it moved slightly, as though you were seeing something that was only a mind trick. Even closer and yes, you clearly see it was made of some living metal that slowly shifted. Course, it wasn't the metal moving. Just the disease covering it. Too bad that you realized too late.

As you shift your weight to run away, a black and red wave extended from the blade and wrapped itself around you, covering you completely as it easily broke you into pure energy and devoured you.

Reko watched from a distance with annoyance.

He hated the ******** disease.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:04 pm
Reko returned to his little home in the training grounds, sleeping on the hammock he set up in the front.

Colonel of the Red

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:56 pm
Angel walked into the training ground with the anxiety of a mouse in a room full of cats. She knew she wanted to become stronger and to do this she would have to work hard. The last few days had been a roller coaster between her sensual adventures with Ali and her humiliating one with Crow and her puppy dog. She took a deep breath, adjusted her pony tail and awaited Ali's arrival.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:03 pm
We're going to start with a warm up, 25 laps around and then 50 sit-ups and Push-up. Then it's 20 laps and 40 sit-ups and push-ups. Keep going until you only need to do five laps and ten sit-ups and push-ups., Ali spoke out as he walked into the center of the training grounds, giving the place a good look.
Ought to work well, He could see if he'd find and set up equiptment for the training itself while she worked up a sweat and got the muscles all loose and ready. She'd need it cause it wasn't exactly a relaxing visit to the gym she had signed up for.

The Almighty Ali

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:13 pm
"Are you serious? A bit much for the first time?" She blurted out the words before she thought about what she was saying. Looking at him, she bit her lip awaiting the anger over her disrespectful reaction to his first lesson.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:22 pm
You'd rather do all the laps in a squat position?, Ali spat back at her without even looking over in her direction, he had just found some equiptment in the far corner that he could use.
Start the warm-up., It was now that Ali shot a glance over at her before he began to walk towards the equiptment. She had asked him to give her some training, if she was going to complain about something like the warm-up then was she really ready to do this?
Besides the Warm-up also functions as his was to gauge just how in shape she was and how determined, latter wasn't really off to a good start right now.

The Almighty Ali

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm
Angel shook her head. "No Sir, my apologies." She adjusted her sports bra then leggings, did a few stretches then her sneakers took to the track. In the beginning she ran strong and fast, her gait resembling a gazelle. By the end she had slowed considerably. Her lungs burned as did her calves and sides. When she dropped to the ground for sit-ups she relished the idea of just resting there in the lush green grass. Instead she reminds herself of her goal and begins. As before she started fast ending up slow. Her breath quick and her heartbeat rapid. Groaning as she positioned herself for the push-ups she felt her arms were rubber. Up, down. Repeat. The last few were torture. She was covered in sweat and her ponytail had loosened. Hair stuck to her back she was beyond winded. "What was next?" Her mind had clouded over. She looked at him, holding her sides and trying to catch her breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:02 pm
Ali had watched her do the last laps and the struggle. Everybody started off strong and confident and at the end they just wanted to lay down for hours.
He'd found punching mitts that he had done some minor modifications to, primarily opened them up and put sand in them so they were harder to hit against.
I want to see how hard you punch and kick., Ali slammed the pads together with a audible smack and held his hands up so they were presented as targets. He himself moving his right foot back so to keep himself stable. Punch the pads, kick my thighs., If he was going to teach her how to fight, then he'd need to see just what he had to work with both in physical power and technique.

The Almighty Ali

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:18 pm
Angel walked over to him. "I might not do so well, I am kinda sore, but I will try." Adjusting the gloves she popped her neck then planted her feet. She swung out with a left, then right, then a swift kick to his right thigh then left. Her teeth clenched, eyes narrow, repeating the instructed movements until she was dripping with sweat and moving rather clumsily.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff