Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp]oh snap 2 unpridictable personalities (for me and rein) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:11 am
User Image

Samus grunted as he landed in a clearing in his own graceful way. eyeing the area, it was about evening time and the sun was setting. since he had spent a great deal of the day flying and finaly came o this area he figured it was time to relax as the evening time was his favorite time. flewing his wings, at the moment thy where aching from the long flight. glancing about once more, he felt he had choosen the right spot to land. it seemed no one was about at this perticular moment which he was glad. letting out a huge yawn he figured if he stayed here too long someone would invade this area. huffing, he shook his mane and plopped on the ground. let anyone come, for now he was wanting to relax.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:27 am
User Image

He swore he was drunk stepping out of a puddle into this strange new land resembling the old home but yet not. Where in the heck was he? Not his homeland that was for sure. Sniffing the area he sneezed stamping the ground. Where, how, where, why, he questioned realizing his body had changed into that of a horse.

"Oh this is just great. And I'm stuck in the uniform too" he grumbled to himself.

Wait a minute. I was always a horse right? I mean the uniform still fits and I'm me right? So where is everyone? Conrart! Wolfram?" he snorted looking this way and that.

"Ahaa really funny guys... really funny" he chuckled looking around himself once more, "This isn't funny guys. oh dear where am I?"

Faintly glowing a blue hue in color he stumbled along till he came across another stallion. Smiling he switched his tail and said, "Ah Hello there. where am I?"

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:32 am
Samus had not noticed anythign he had started falling alseep right where he laided. suddenly he heard a voice. wtf..... his eyes snapped opened and he quickly got to his feet as his eyes darted about. finaly seeign the stallion who interupted his peaceful quiet, his head was lowered and he growled. " how the hell am i suppost to know? i don't know where the hell i am myself." snorting, he was quick to be defensive specialy when this stallion came out of now where and he had been half alseep. sometimes he wasnt so rude but it all depended on the suituation and his mood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:43 am
Yuuri blinked taken aback by this stranger's not so nice greeting. What the hell was he supposed to know. Oops better be friendlier in a strange land, right?

"Ah hahaha right. I'm not from around here. Thought my friends were playing tricks on me as usual... ah guess not." he frowned looking stupefied of what else to say. The last thing he wanted was the maoh taking over and possessing him, or so the other's had said.

Right now he was trying to remain calm and not pass a justice call upon someone he didn't know. "Ah I'm Shibuya Yuuri. I'm from Japan et err the demon kingdom?" Hmm were the hell was he from anyway these days... frankly he didn't know as much water that transported him here and there.

"Right. So what's your name? Can't call you hey right?" he sweatdropped along with chuckling in front of this darker creature. What else was he supposed to do, sit like a dog on all fours? I think not.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:54 am
Samus grunted and tossed his mane that had a bit of hair that hung with a wolfs tooth tied on to it. " your a odd one." was all he could respond with to Yuuri's statments. flicking his tail he had a raised brow. " wouldn't be much of a name if i where called hey. and since you asked my name is Samus." staring at Yuuri, he ruffled his wings as he did so. in his eyes this Yuuri stallion was definatly odd specialy with the cloths though some might call him odd with the spiked collor on his leg, the bandages and the wolfs tooth that was tied to part of his mane.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:51 pm
Yuuri wondered what this newcomer was saying well Samus was his name.
Alright then now what do I do since I'm here in this strange land with Mr. Grump? Strange? Eh? Yuuri wondered why Mr. Dark and Spooky would say that when he himself was more odd than he. No matter, maybe this meeting might help him understand a local of these parts, let alone know something about the area.

"Nice to meet you Samus. Now that we have that squared away, Do you know anything about this place? anything at all?" he asked with a flicker in his eye. Mr. Maoh was right around the corner if Yuuri wasn't careful. Which the stallion nodded to himself it wasn't his fault when he supposedly erupted like a volcano. It just happened when it felt like it.

Connecting with his inner self he found tranquility. Maybe the Maoh would stay asleep for at least one day.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:08 pm
Samus had only called Yuuri odd jsut for the mear fact he wore clothing which was something humans did. he shook his head at Yuuri's question. " nope not a darn thing, just came to this land myself. so i havent explored yet since i was resting after having a long flight when you showed up, so your the first i seen around here " raising a brow at noticing the flicker in his eyes, he wondered just what was going through Yuuri's mind right then. " you ask alot of questions."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:55 am
Yuuri felt taken aback slightly. Asking too many questions? Repeating this in his mind he couldn't comprehend that statement. Had he always asked questions? Really he thought that was normal in a strange place. But wait. He wasn't mocking Yuuri was he? Strangely enough he felt that tingle deep within his very being.

No no not now... he hasn't done anything to disrupt justice.

Yuuri pushed that power away with everything he had though a faint glow shined upon his coat in a deep and sincere warning.

What the? Usually the maoh took over immediately. What if I can control it here in this land?

He grinned and looked at the other stallion. "Well its good to ask questions if you think about it. Might help you get to where you are going, or rather where you are." he nodded firmly stamping a hoof, followed by a toss of his head.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:25 pm
Samus was odd and blunt at times which where random. for a moment he had a raised brow at Yuuri for his reaction, then suddenly the odd wolfish grin came to Samus' face. " i suppose your right, so i guess i should apologize for my rudness." his social skills where lacking alot due to hardly being near anyone for so long. " so what shall we do? we both dont even know this area at all."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:19 am
What to do? What to do? He had no clue watching the contrast of himself in ebony compared to the ghosted white that covered himself.

To his left there was a cluster of trees. High above him the moon was rising though the sun still flickered its glowing Aura settling down for the final wait till morning. Finally there was a stream or lake, something holding a water source that trickled and sang in his alert ears.

"Hmm well I think" he paused hearing a rustling noise in the cluster of darkened trees, "Did you hear something?" he snorted with his fur growing rigid at the withers and hocks. Something smelled horribly wrong to the tall stallion. There was blood on this creature's breath and a strangeness in the way it scurried or scampered near them.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:58 pm
Samus would have replyed sooner if only the sudden ruslling, hadn't caused him to suddenly flick his ears back and suddenly snarl. his was on edge and brisling with anger that something lurked about that he couldn't yet see. " yeah......... and seems its coming to us." ruffling his wings, with narrowed eyes, he stood still as a statue waiting by Yuuri for what ever creature was lurking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:51 pm
Yuuri felt the glow overtake him before he willed it. Such a strange feeling that his fetlocks were getting heavier all of a sudden as they fluffed out around his large feet. Swinging back and forth the pendent swayed glowing that same strange blue aura that engulfed his entire being. His mane had even gotten a bit more winded in appearance. Whatever the case, the maoh was taking over poor Yuuri once again.

"Foul beast of the night, you lurk in the shadows yet your intentions are clear. Dare to attack either of us and you shall face your judgement with a swift iron hoof" he bellowed as his feet pawed the ground with swift sliding movements upon the shaken ground.

He waited for its entrance knowing full well it was a savage creature. The more he glared and snorted the more he glowed in a beautiful yet frighting blue aura.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:35 pm
Samus' eyes grew wide as he saw the change in Yuuri and it made him back away from him. even more edgy than ever he kept his ears pinned flat against his head and eyes narrowed. now his eyes darted from Yuuri to where ever he heard the beast that was coming. stomping a hoof, this situation was one he didnt like one bit specialy with Yuuri now being weird on top of a beast lurking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:08 am
Yuuri's eyes flickered as he held himself strong and almost fearful as he waited for this creature, this menace to rear its ugly head. Snorting he pawed the ground knowing the sickness that was waiting had to be destroyed and fast. Turning to Samus he nodded, "Fear not what I've become, fear more what will destroy you if one bite or scratch is allowed from that which waits.

Slinking out of the bushes was a cat-like creature with a strangeness floating about it. Could of been a mountain lion at one time possibly. Whatever the case its body had been wracked and destroyed with an almost sickly appearance. The head twitching violently it carried a stony gaze as a strange lather formed around its moth and dripped occasionally at its feet. It seemed to smile in a maddening gaze at the stallions with not even an ounce of fear in its cruel disgusting gaze.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:49 am
Samus snarled and bared his teeth as he saw the apparently rapid feline. he didnt take his eyes off the creature before them that was definatly out to attack one of them or both. standign very still as he kept his eyes on the creature, his wings ruffled slightly not in irritation but in anger he had allowed himself to get into this postition in the first place by letign his guard be down.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff