Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pain and the unamed, yes?
  yes! ^0^
  no!
View Results

Akatsukis New Leader_Suzu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:18 pm
heyyylo! XD i just read the newest chapter of Naruto and they showed the face of the New akatsuki member. >.> And its a girl!! woo for new girls!!! XD so discuss our new girl PEIN!!!

oh yeah thats the leader of the Akatsuki.[dammit im the leader!! gonk ] no its not Yondaime, look at his forehead protector for those of you who believe that he was the leader.

User Image

woo! begin discussion! XD

edit: i have come to relize that yes the leader's name is Pain. >.> i am sorry for the confusion. ^^;; the Female member has yet to be named. but you can still talk about her and what you think and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:17 pm
Yessss! Female Akatsuki member! I can't wait to see her fight. Being the leader's partner, she must be rreeeaaalllyyy powerful. And, finally! An end to the whole "Yondaime is the leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thing. domokun  

yasee

x_Jamais vu_x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:16 am
Yeah I know! Pein looks really cool....strong too, scarily strong if she's matched up with the Leader (who's really hot, don't you think? I just love piercings on guys... xd )

It must be tough being the only girl in Akatsuki... xp

And finally, thank god! no more "The 4th is the leader"/"Uchiha Madara is the leader" theories!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:54 am
x_Jamais vu_x
Yeah I know! Pein looks really cool....strong too, scarily strong if she's matched up with the Leader (who's really hot, don't you think? I just love piercings on guys... xd )

And finally, thank god! no more "The 4th is the leader"/"Uchiha Madara is the leader" theories!

The Uchiha Madara theory made me giggle. 'Cause YES, all the Uchihas have spiral eyes!  

yasee

Darker_Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:49 pm
Pein is the Akatsuki leader!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:53 pm
Murasaki-Ryuusei

no she's not.

Leader is hot, ne! but so is Pein. lol xD and finally the end to the horible therioies thought the Obtio/Tobi one is stil there. and im still hoping. XD  

x_Jamais vu_x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:04 pm
yasee
x_Jamais vu_x

The Uchiha Madara theory made me giggle. 'Cause YES, all the Uchihas have spiral eyes!

Yeah, that's what I thought too. I once read this other theory of him being Kurenai's family, since she also had spirally eyes. I guess his headband kills that one too  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:49 pm
OMFG. I can't wait to see her in action. x3 FINALLY. A GIRL WHO KICKS ALL ASSES! >D  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Sugihide

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:51 am
When I first saw the silhoutte image of the female member, I thought this character would be another fem-guy, but I guess I was wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:16 am
Sugihide
When I first saw the silhoutte image of the female member, I thought this character would be another fem-guy, but I guess I was wrong.
i thought that at first too. lol XD but hurrah a girl who will kick a** to no excent!! *does a dance*  

Darker_Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:10 pm
Murasaki-Ryuusei

no she's not.

Leader is hot, ne! but so is Pein. lol xD and finally the end to the horible therioies thought the Obtio/Tobi one is stil there. and im still hoping. XD
Yes he is! Read the manga and go here: http://www.leafninja.com/biographies-P.php#Pein  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:30 am
Murasaki-Ryuusei
Murasaki-Ryuusei

no she's not.

Yes he is! Read the manga and go here: http://www.leafninja.com/biographies-P.php#Pein

She's right, I read carefully this time, Pein is the Leader, Blue Hair is still nameless  

x_Jamais vu_x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:53 pm
x_Jamais vu_x
Murasaki-Ryuusei
Murasaki-Ryuusei

no she's not.

She's right, I read carefully this time, Pein is the Leader, Blue Hair is still nameless
i relize that and i have tried to fix the post. i bput an edit up there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:00 pm
I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE A AKATSUKI GIRL THATS JUST WRONG!!  

Yugao Uzuki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:13 pm
Deidaraismybitch
I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE A AKATSUKI GIRL THATS JUST WRONG!!

how is that wrong? out of curiouslty, we need a badd a** girl in Naruto. we need an evil chick and here we go, we got one! surprised  
Main Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff