THE GREATEST TEAM Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Inc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:48 pm
Blk Victori
the greatest teams, back then, would have to be the packers and the bears. the greatest teams now... i'm going to have to go with the patriots. they're the only team, that i know of in the nfl today, that have made their way to consecutive super bowls and won consecutive super bowl titles. how can you not say that they are the greatest team now?

Elway's Broncos in the late 90s?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:30 pm
id have to say the packers are the best over all. their last two seasons were sucky but if u lokk at hteir records u cant beat that  

RockNonStop247

Luskin3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:20 pm
The best ever Franchise is either the 49ers, Cowboys, Bears of Packers. And sorry to ruin you're parade about the 72 dolphins, but look how many games they won. 17-0. Most super bowl champions win 17 games per year. And now, patriots.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:57 am
49's era when they had joe montana and steve young as QB's sry i dont know the exact years lol  

TheGame21

iKing Joseph

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:07 pm
icedog123
rockets30
icedog123
Football is a close one between the Packers and the Bears. Both teams won World Championsips before the Super Bowl came around. But I'll go with the Pakers because they have the Super Bowl trophie named after one of their former coaches. Right now it would be the Colts because of their Super Bowl and their constant winning from years before.
i think the 49ers and the cowboys were one of the best teams of all time and the bears now because the bears have a good defense but a decent offense
Well, you can't just look at Super Bowls. The Bears and Pakers were winning World Championships before the Super Bowl even exsisted.

Who were they playing against?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 am
The 18-1 Patriots have to be up there. Right now the best team would have to be... I guess I'll go with teh Champs, the Steelers.  

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items