Reply General Halo Discussion
Funniest things that have happened to you in Halo Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deaths asistant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:59 pm
What are some of the things that have happened to you in Halo 1 or 2 co-op or versus?

Heres one of mine: Me and my friend were on co-op mode (legendary) on the map "The outskirts" we were at the second crash site and we started to get bord so I through a plasma gernade at him and it had stuck him perfectly in the visor so he couldnt see on his screen all he could see was the bright blue of the plasma gernade then he died. I havent been able to recreate it sence. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:13 pm
lol thats funny

mine: me and my friend were on co-op (legendary) on halo 1 and we were on the 2nd level. he was stading there jumping and i tried to get him to jump on my head. while we were doing this, an elite walked up the stairs and ran the other way (we were on the top of those siver buildings) and i was thinking oh s#&$!!! it never happened again rofl  

N3gat1ve Zer0

Deaths asistant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:01 pm
Nice wow I thought there would be more stories yah that was funny lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:42 pm
lol Here's on of mine. I was in online vs. play on the map sidewinder (not quite sure if that's spelled right but, oh well). The game type was race and I was in a lone chain hog. I went over one of the cliffs on the was to my next nav, and got impaled, through the engine block, by a tree. Here's my XFire screenshot of it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Guristas Associates

Deaths asistant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:52 am
lol yah things like that have happened to me before too on the computer version yah I dont really like the computer version (because it doesnt have as good of graphics as in tha X-box one). I liked it still not alot of stories huh I will have to add my other one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:34 am
Kawazoe Masahiro
lol Here's on of mine. I was in online vs. play on the map sidewinder (not quite sure if that's spelled right but, oh well). The game type was race and I was in a lone chain hog. I went over one of the cliffs on the was to my next nav, and got impaled, through the engine block, by a tree. Here's my XFire screenshot of it.

o.o;; whoa why's it so blurry? (Not a very good graphics card?)
I have a pretty good one so Halo (PC) looks better than some, but boy have i seen some very bad ones.......

(MY xfire screenshot: (just to show how Halo (PC) SHOULD look for those of you who have a terrible graphics card (Not bragging, just saying..)

**dunno why but i love that shot xD**

******Just some junk/funny ones*******

Kamikaze102

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eajo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:03 pm
I was playing Halo 2 Gulch Big Team battle, and our team got both Tanks, well I'm in one and someone gets on it and I didn't have time to get off and I died. Well when I respawned two people were trying to kill the tank and I don't know what happened too it but the tank exploded and flew through the air, hitting one side of a cliff and bounced across the plains part and hit the top of the tree were it looked like it would stay but fell. It was so high everyone on the map (on both sides) just sat there and watched it, then we started fighting again, it was really funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:47 pm
nice heres another story true of course: Me and my friend were playing against eachother on the Halo 2 map colossus the one with the huge gravity lift. My friend was running around trying to find me I was sitting there wachting him as he ran around he eventualy looked up at my area with a sniper rifle and backed against the wall. Now he was on the lowest level and I knew he was there so I started to randomly through gernades (human) and then all of a sudden he dies. One of my RANDOM gernades had killed him and I had not seen him die but it was still funny as could be. There are more stories to come. smile  

Deaths asistant

Corrupt_Justice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:51 pm
My sister and I were Co-oping on the level with the Scarab (Halo 2) And I accidentally fell off the edge. My sister jumped on the Scarab and I spawned... In the air and I fell into the water... and My sister thought it would be funny to just sit in that spot so I would keep spawning in mid air and falling to my death.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:06 pm
Today I was playing 8 on 8 and was on capter the flag on terminal, we were attacking and I ran on the rails and jumped when I heard it and thought I died, Well I launched into the air, over the building and into the courtyard outside defenders base thing, were I landed next to the wraith and got on the back and everyone was shooting at me and we got the flag. I flew *I believe I can fly song plays*  

Eajo

saminoz4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:40 pm
I was playing the custom game called Tremorz. Well one of the tremorz quit for reasons unknown.. Anyways, the remaining tremor was trying to kill us. Then someone thought it would be funny to board him. Right then it went into blue screen and for some reason when we came back the game thought he was still being jacked so he couldn't get back in the ghost. So the nine of us whom hadn't died surrounded him and he killed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:08 am
one time me and 2 friends were playing on lockout ,and i killed one of them but his body leaned onto a ledge so it looked like he was standing upright...so my other friend try to assassinate him around 4 or 5 times, so i stuck him and ran...it was awesome. lol

on co-op me and my friend saw an elite in a ghost...i sniped it and it flew out of the ghost, the ghost kept going and ran him over, and my friend shot it with a rocket. the first thing that came to mind was m-m-m-m-monster kill. lol  

Master Bei Shin

Threemo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:20 pm
Just today, playing Gulch Wars on Containment..
I get in a 'hog, get a gunner and drive off.

Three seconds later, I roll it.
We hop back in.
Another second goes by, the 'hog is once again upside down.
whee

I ended up only dying twice that match, got a nice Rampage.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:52 am
in halo....i was standing there, on the beach, on silent cartographer, and there was a marine just standing behind me, a grunt threw a plasma at me, so i sidestepped and it stuck to the marines face....it was hilarious rofl rofl rofl ...then in halo 2, i was playing on x-box live, and i stuck an elite on his rear end, and it litteraly went in there, and he exploded from the inside  

Senju_Tensui

Aquatic Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:03 pm
There are to many funny moments to remember

OMG the funniest thing that ever happened to me is when me and my brother were playing gravemind on legendary. We were just about to the part where the Brutes started killing grunts when all of a sudden a hunter spawned infront of us. Dont ask me how it happened cause I still dont know. He probbaly followed us. So we get to the sections with the brutes and the hunter just starts randomly swinging around with the shield. Wel my brother was being a little retarded and lunged at the hunter and it started to chase us. So me and my brother are like running towards the brutes becuase the hunter was going berserk. So I turned around and threw a sticky at him/her( Its hard to tell w/ hunters) it bounced off the shield and literrally blew up in my face. So my brothers all alone wondering what to do when the hunter just charges at him. The funny thing about al of this is I could have swore the brutes were laughing at us wtf.  
General Halo Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff