Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Cosplay anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cosplay?
  yepp :3
  blek. >.< nu
  nu. but i want to.
View Results

Miaka327

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:17 am
I havn't seen this around yet. Does anyone cosplay or like cosplay? Or go to conventions? Or make their own cosplays or lolita dresses?

Chat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:54 pm
Poll please~

I'm going to NekoCon this November. I might try to cosplay - just depends on how the costume goes.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Sarcazim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:22 am
I like cosplay, I think some of the outfits I've seen are fantastic. This halloween I plan on being Snake disguised as Carton A,B or C haven't made up my mind which card board box brings out the color in my eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:14 pm
I have noticed that in about every state there is a convention.
I was going to Mechacon in Louisiana but plans changed..
We were going to be a naruto group.  

xXx-numa-chan-xXx

Miaka327

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:22 am
Goddess Ace
Poll please~

I'm going to NekoCon this November. I might try to cosplay - just depends on how the costume goes.

poll add. 3nodding

spiffy. what are you planing?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:24 am
Sarcazim
I like cosplay, I think some of the outfits I've seen are fantastic. This halloween I plan on being Snake disguised as Carton A,B or C haven't made up my mind which card board box brings out the color in my eyes

Oh man. I love cosplay. I just got back from AX like...last week i think it is.  

Miaka327

Miaka327

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:25 am
xXx-numa-chan-xXx
I have noticed that in about every state there is a convention.
I was going to Mechacon in Louisiana but plans changed..
We were going to be a naruto group.

i love having groups. but they always tend to fall through which sucks. but i have a solid gorup fro bleach && naruto. && then my best friend always cosplay cloud && squall so cosplay with him. then i have another guy friend who is going to do counter part characters with me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:50 am
Miaka327
I havn't seen this around yet. Does anyone cosplay or like cosplay? Or go to conventions? Or make their own cosplays or lolita dresses?

Chat?
i like cosplay but never did it i go to conventions  

genji_90

Miaka327

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:26 am
genji_90
Miaka327

Chat?
i like cosplay but never did it i go to conventions

Oh! You should deffently check one out. 3nodding Even if you dont cosplay conventions are really fun. Although cosplayign does make them ten times more fun. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:42 pm
ya of course i cosplay lol. i went to the sakura con a while back as kagome. this upcomming one im going for all 3 days so im going to go as 3 characters lol. im going to go a risa from DNAngel, Sakura from naruto and kagura from fruits basket  

Krads_kitten

blackxxserpent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:49 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:12 pm
Rikka_mustang
ya of course i cosplay lol. i went to the sakura con a while back as kagome. this upcomming one im going for all 3 days so im going to go as 3 characters lol. im going to go a risa from DNAngel, Sakura from naruto and kagura from fruits basket

oh awesome! The next con i go to i'm being selphie (FFVIII) or Yuna (X) then victoria (Hellsing) Nanao (Bleach). Oh && then the next one is going to be Orochimaru (girl form--Naruto) Roxas (OXIII--KH2) then Lulu (X) or Yuna (x-2) or another bleach character. blaugh  

Miaka327

Miaka327

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:13 pm
--parth--2
ok

okay...?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:10 am
I went to my first convention and did my first cosplay.

I went to AX earlier this month, and did an Aeris cosplay, which I was very very proud of.

witchy_elphaba

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:05 am
This November my friend and I might be going to an anime convention in Philadelphia, and i'm trying to cosplay as Shihouin Yoruichi from bleach. All I need now is 200 dollars for the costume. crying I'm so broke...  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games