Submit

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:17 pm
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:23 pm
A frustrated sigh fell from the muzzle of one very agitated winged filly as she stomped her hoof childishly. After so many failed attempts to lift off the ground with her under-developed wings, you think she would have given up by now, but she had her mind set on overcoming this obstacle.

With another deep inhale of breath, the small foal took off in a sprint across the empty field, spreading her small wings and flapping them with all her might. Just as she could swear her hooves were lifting off the ground, she crashed back down to the earth, somersaulting head over hooves a few times before coming to a halt with a groan.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:55 pm
Humming a random tune, Juliet skipped her way to her practicing field. Happy that her father was giving her a bit more freedom, this meant she could go out and try making up new dance steps and think of different types of performances.

As she reached the field, she glanced up just in time to see a winged foal crash to the floor. With a loud gasp, she quickly ran up to the other. "Hey there... are you alright?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:25 pm
One furry ear twitched back at the sound of another's voice, and she suppressed a groan at the embarassment of being caught in another failed attempt. Grinning sheepishly as she hauled herself to her feet again, Aquene smiled at the new filly, nodding her reassurance.

"I'm okay, just hurt my pride a bit."

Ruffling the feathers on her wings, she folded them against her sides once more, vowing that she would fly soon, if it was the last thing she did.

Golden irises returned to the form of her visitor, and this time, a more friendly smile graced her features as she remembered her manners. "I'm sorry, my name is Aquene. And you are..?"

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:47 pm
She stopped not too far from the other filly just as she was bringing herself back onto her feet. She checked if there was anything wrong, but calmed herself when she saw nothing... at least physically.

"Well, sometimes, pride hurts more than any other pain." She replied with a small nod. Seeing the other ruffle her feathers, Juliet made a silent 'ooooh', very intrigued by the color of the feathers. Her attention returned when the one, introduced as Aquene, spoke to her. "Oh, how rude of me. My name is Juliet... it's a pleasure to meet you Lady Aquene." With that, she sprawled her legs apart to bow her head down to the other filly politely.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:28 pm
She nodded sagely at the wise statement, smiling brightly at the other filly. It seemed someone else shared her ideals... besides her father, that is.

Her smile widened lightly at the way the other foal was fascinated by her wings, fluttering them proudly as she thought of her mother. A small giggle arose from her at the formal way Juliet had addressed her, and she shook her head in humor as she responded with a flourish. "No need to be so formal... just Aquene is fine. Reminds me a lot of Daddy when someone speaks like that."

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:51 pm
When Aquene had told her not to address her so formally, she nodded, feeling a bit embarrassed. "I'm sorry Aquene, that is just how I am accustomed to referring to others." Hearing the other filly's father spoke the same way, she tilted her head slightly. "Your Father speaks like this? I am glad that I am not alone. Father always seems to wonder how I began to talk like this."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:59 pm
She giggled slightly at the other filly's words, shaking her head at her apology. "No, no. No need to apologize, it's quite all right. I'm just not used to hearing it directed at me, is all." She grinned brightly at the mention of her father, nodding proudly as golden irises shone with love for her parents. "It is an odd way to speak, I suppose, but with both my parents... well, it's not unusual in the family."

Shaking off her thoughts with a bright grin, she folded and unfolded her wings with a shift of her weight, grinning brightly at her new friend. "So, what brings you out this way? Are you just wandering, or looking for someone in particular?"

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:07 pm
"Very well, but I shall still refer you to Aquene as you wish." She replied with a warm smile. Her tail flicked lightly as she shifted her weight slightly. When she spoke of how her family spoke, and it wasn't uncommon, she nodded. "Well, at least it's not different for you. I haven't met my mother, so I do not know of how she speaks, and my brother surely doesn't."

Her bright green eyes watched Aquene fold and unfold her wings with slight interest before glancing back to her when she posed her question. "Oh, I am just wandering really. I like taking walks, sometimes in hopes to find flowers and feathers."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:02 pm
"Feathers, eh?" Her little smile widened a bit, and she turned her head to nose through one of her own wings, in search of the perfect specimen. After a couple moments of muttering to herself, her quest was ended with a muffled, 'aha!' and she plucked the selected feather from her wing with a slight wince and a shift of the appendage in slight discomfort. Turning back to her new friend with a grin, she offered the feather- one of her longer ones, bright blue tipped in orange flames, with a wave of her head. "Here, if you're collecting them... it's not as if I don't have enough already."  

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:28 pm
Just as she was going to reply, Juliet watched as Aquene turned to sift through one of her wings. She canted her head as she faintly heard the 'aha' coming from the other, followed by a wince and shifting of wings. The darker filly didn't say anything at the moment, but when she was offered the feather, her bright eyes widened and she gasped. "Are you sure? I mean... I don't want to seem... I dunno, like I was persuading you into giving me a feather."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:12 am
She only laughed, shaking her head at the implication and offering the other filly a bright, childish grin. "I'm very sure. You didn't persuade me into anything- it was my own idea. Consider it a token of our friendship- which will, hopefully, last a long time. You can wear it or keep it or do whatever you want with it."  

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:22 pm
Juliet beamed happily as Aquene confirmed her offer. With a chuffle, she took the feather and carefully tucked it into her tail for safe keeping. Once she was sure it was secure, she bounded over to the other filly and gave her a nuzzle. "Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate the offer. I hope our friendship lasts an eternity!"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games