Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Books/Movies
Maxmum Ride by James Patterson

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fang and Max
  I knew it was going to happen someday!!!
  Come on ,I mean, they are like brother and sister!!! Ewww!!
  I have not read all of the books.....
  I never even heard of it........
View Results

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:57 pm
I have read all three books and I am hoping for a fourth. Do you guys think there is going to be a fourth? If you do then what do you think will happen?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:18 pm
Hmm what genre is this book?...  

kawaiiovrdse

lunapinnn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:45 pm
i just finished the third one on like monday or tuesday.... ironic.... but anyway idk i think there won't be but it kinda left you hanging cause it didn't seem like they'd completely finished everything... idk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:47 am
I did'nt read the third gonk

But I am getting it am I am soooo exited! it is such a good siries!  

Lady Artemis Rose

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:22 pm
I thought that the third book was probaly the best yet. Sorry I probaly have Fang and Max part away for you crying . You should read it! There can be no way that the seiries is over I mean they are not finished saving the world from Itex yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:32 pm
RuayHigirashi
I have read all three books and I am hoping for a fourth. Do you guys think there is going to be a fourth? If you do then what do you think will happen?
NO because at the end max states that its the end but also she hasnt saved the world yet *sigh* so i dont know yet but i just knew her and ari are related!! (dont highlight that if you havent read the third) and then his expiration date killed him crying i was crying but if you read james pattersons books there good but if you read sams letters to jennifer and the other book nicholas something you will so cry!  

Stormie_Daze

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I read the Diary one of those books. Yeah I know, it was quite weird and when(Highlight only if you have read) she was told that the director was her mother! I cryed to! it was so sad! and the part were angel was bad for max I never quessed!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:22 am
I totally love the Maximum Ride books!!! (and max... she's totally cool... and yes, I am a girl but no, I am not lesbian.) I took me a while at the beginning to determine that she was a girl... sweatdrop Unfortunately, I doubt there will be a fourth book, but you can check out James Patterson's max ride blog... there are a few extensions there about them doing stuff... like piercing their ears and crap.
I AM NOT GOING TO SEE THE MOVIE!!! THE TRAILOR SPECIAL EFFECTS LOOK LIKE CRAP!

Elmihy

P!NKIE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:29 pm
    This is the only book I read by James Patterson and honestly I didn't like it. Some of the characters were very Mary-Sue-ish.

I'm interested in reading Patterson's other books though, like the 1st to die series.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:59 pm
I've read the forth book. Its WAAAAY different O.o But I still like it. hopeing for a 5th <3 Faxnness xD mwahahaha 4laugh  

Layla_Story

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Books/Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out