Reply ~General Series Discussion~
Lets Consider the Books

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lexieil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:12 pm
Ok every Maximum Ride book was good but which one do you think is the best?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:59 pm
Hmm...That's a tough one...They were all good in my opinion...The third had so many twists and turns, the second gave the flock another perspective to live in (And Max 2.0 vs Max, now that was awesome.), and the first was the whole beginning of the story.

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

bazino

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:36 pm
I loved the first because it started everything, and there were so many fresh jokes. School's Out Forever had a good amount of mystery and action, but I loved the humor so much... Then there's Extreme Sports. Compared to the first two, it was a little disappointing, but again the humor and action were well written.

The first book gets my vote because it is the freshest, if only because it was the beginning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:37 am
The 3rd one. Cause you find out more bout the flock and Max.  

Sour Milk Sea

amethystangel15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:36 am
I don't know.... they're all so WONDERFUL!!!

I guess I liked them all the same!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:05 pm
Hmm...they're all incredible but my favorite would probably have to either be 2 or 3. =]  

TwilightMoon498

vXv_tWiLiGhT~aNgEl_vXv

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:58 am
I'd have to say the first, only because it was the beggining and it was written wonderfully! ^+^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:47 pm
all are =
<3
i would have to say that i am dieing to see max and fang get together in the next book! D;  

-Safety Pinzzz-

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:11 pm
[touch.of.death]
all are =
<3
i would have to say that i am dieing to see max and fang get together in the next book! D;
Who isn't? :]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:36 pm
I thought the first was a very good way to get the series started. I could not put it down once I started. The second was okay...it really made me think about everything that was going on. But the third, I really liked. It made me laugh a lot. Picking which one is the best is really hard, but if I had too pick on I'd say the third.  

Me-Chan916

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

-RainbowFlavoredBubbbles-

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:53 am
-SomedayIWillFly-
[touch.of.death]
all are =
<3

No doubt!

What do you think of Fang?? What's his purpose??? OR better yet, Niggy... They balance each other out, you know?  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:26 pm
Viola Harmony
-SomedayIWillFly-
[touch.of.death]
all are =
<3

No doubt!

What do you think of Fang?? What's his purpose??? OR better yet, Niggy... They balance each other out, you know?

i really don't think its cute im just like yeah way to go idiot ya just lost ya girl (that was directed to fang whenever he screws up) and Niggy!? no no no no no no no no no no no no no no way would that eva happen neva eva...... why do you even care anyways? stare  

Vengeance99

Eragon-12015

13,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:45 pm
I really liked Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports the best if I think about it. It's a really hard decision but for me it was just between the first three. I didn't like the fourth book all that much.  
~General Series Discussion~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games