Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:19 am
User ImageUser Image

Sally was taking Rosie for a walk, the toddler being much too active and playful to keep couped up for long. Rosie actually seemed like a great big bundle of energy from sunup to sundown - once it was dark outside the girl practically dropped right off to sleep. Sally wasn't sure if this was a blessing or not, while it certainly kept her busy during the days, the dear wasn't as fussy as she remembered Sylvestanya being as a toddler. She closely watched the red-colored little girl as she walked closely beside her, an amused smile on her lips. Rosie was just learning to walk and kept tumbling down, usually tripping over her own legs after losing her balance. The whole spectacle was agonizingly adorable. The toddler seemed to finally be getting it though and Sally was a bit relieved - she'd been half afraid the girl would get hurt before too much longer.

Rosie was concentrating hard as she put one foot in front of the other, while keeping her balance. Walking was harder than it looked! She'd taken a couple of tumbles so far and her bottom was starting to hurt a bit but she wasn't gonna give up! Nope! Rosie moved her back foot to catch it up with the front one, but lost her balance and fell to the ground with a thump. She almost started to pout but something in the distance caught her eyes. Pretty colors. Lots of them. She pointed to them and said "Ook Mommy, fowers."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:37 am
User ImageUser Image

Pastela was with Seth playing with the little Fae in a flower field. She was excited, since Koorie had let her watch Seth all by herself. She giggled, putting a bright red flower in Seth's hair next to the Bird of Paradise that he wore. She loved being with Seth, even more than dessert.

Seth giggled, his little Fae wings fluttering as his older sister put a flower in his hair. "Stewa, Stewa! Put blue fower in your hair!" He giggled excitedly, holding up the blue flower to her.

Pastela grinned and giggled. "Ok!" She happily took the flower and placed it into her hair, arranging it so it fell slightly over her hair.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:53 am
Sally shielded her eyes from the sun to look where Rosie was pointing. A field of flowers, how pretty. She squinted. Was that too children sitting in the middle of the field? Her suspicions where confirmed when the sound of laughter was carried over the slight breeze.

Rosie heard the laughter too. And laughter meant other people right?? She raised her arms up to Sally, her intentions clear. "We go pway!"

Sally bent over to pick the small child up and walked over to where the two figures sat. But as she neared them Rosie started to squirm in her arms, and getting the message, Sally put her back down on the ground. Sometimes, she felt like she was running a taxi service.

Rosie walked forward, still waddling, until she was right in front of her new friends. She was certain they would be her friends, after all she hadn't met anyone who wasn't her friend. "Helwo!" she cried out cheerfully.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:00 am
Pastela blinked, seeing a little red Pae with green hair comming towards her and Seth. She smiled and waved at her when the little Pae waddled up to them. "Hi there!"

Seth blinked, looking up at Rosie, then a bright smile covered his face. "Fower!" He pointed to the red rose in her hair.

Pastela laughed and patted Seth on the head, messing his hair a bit. "This is Seth, and I'm Pastela. Sethy calls me 'Stela' though. What's your name?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:19 am
Rosie sat down the ground with them. She grinned, happy he had noticed her rose - it was her most precious thing in the whole wide world. But he had a flower too! A couple actually. "You fower too!"

She smiled even more. "Me Wosie!"

Sally came up behind her. "She means her name is Rosie. And I'm Sally. It's nice to you met you Pastela and Seth. " She smiled warmly at the two children.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:34 pm
Pastela giggled, holding out a yellow flower to Rosie. "Want to play with us? We're making flower crowns. Have you ever made a flower crown before?"

Seth giggled and nodded. "I have fower too!" He confirmed, pointing to his Bird of Paradise in his hair. He never went anywhere without it, since it brought him a sense of calm and security, even through the scary storms that had just gone through recently.

Pastela smiled up to the older Pae and waved happily. "Will you play with us too?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:01 pm
Rosie went and sat next to Seth leaning up slightly to sniff the flower in his hair. "Smell pwetty! Wosie want pway too!" She clapped her hands happily and reached out for more flowers.

Sally continued to smile as she sat down with the young ones. She wondered what they were doing here all by themselves but figured they were safe since she was here now. She'd have to make sure to take them home before she left though, their caretaker must be frightfully worried about them. Then again, children on this isle had a tendency to wander about alone. "Sure!" she replied "I love flowers too. Especially wildflowers like these."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:49 pm
Seth smiled and happily took the wildflower that Pastela had put in his hair and offered it to Rosie. "Here! Haf mine!"

Pastela smiled happily as Sally joined them, and quickly got to work making a yellow and orange flower crown. She handed it to Sally. "Here, you can wear this one!" She had a proud smile on her face, glad of a job well done in making the crown.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:43 am
Rosie beemed. "Tanks!" She took the flower and wrapped it around the vine of thorns crawling up her leg. She plucked a few flowers from the ground around her and added to her vine as well. "Pwetty! You make pwetty now!"she said looking at Seth. The toddler rose and stumbled around picking up all the yellow flowers she could find and brought them over to Pastela. "Stewa make neklas for Sef?"

"Oooh how pretty. And it matches me. Thank you dear! " Sally exclaimed as she took the crown from Pastela and placed it on top of her head. It was a bit tricky getting it on with her halo in the way but she managed. "If you show me how to make them, I'll make you one too!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:30 pm
Pastela smiled. "Ok!" She happily took the flowers from Rosie and began to tie the stems together. She beamed happily to Sally. "I don't mind showing you! Just tie the stems together, see?" She held up the chain of four flowers to Sally to look at.

Seth crawled around in the flowers, then slowly got up on to his feet, standing up to a big bush with some pretty pink azalea flowers on it. He took a couple of then and then picked some red flowers and brought them back. "Make bwacellets fo' Wosie?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:45 pm
{{ *giggles* Aww they're so cute! 4laugh }}

Rosie watched Pastella twist the flowers together and plucked a few more off the ground to give it a try. Her fingers were too clumsy though and so she rose and toddled around gathering as many flowers as she could get her hands on. "Fowers pweetty!!"

"Well that's simple enough!" Sally said brightly. She couldn't help but like others who liked nature just as much as she did. "What a clever thing to think of! And sure, little man, I'll give it a try!" She took the flowers from Seth and started to twist them together.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:43 pm
((I know! Such adorableness!))

Pastela smiled and walked over to Rosie, her feathered wings fluttering a bit. "Here, Rosie, I'll help you tie the stems together! You picked some very pretty flowers!"

Seth giggled and clapped, watching Sally twist the stems together. "Wow! You weally good at it, jus' like Stewa!"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:29 am
Rosie held out two flowers to her, holding them carefully by the base of the flower itself so that the stems stuck out for Pastela to tie together. "Fanks."

Sally laughed and patted the little boy on the head. "I have a feeling by the time we are done we are all gonna be decorated in flowers."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:42 am
Pastela giggled and petted Rosie's head. "Of course! I'm more than happy to help you!"

Seth giggled and clapped happily as Sally patted his head. He then crawled off to another part of the heavily perfumed meadow. As he crawled, he felt something weird going on in his arms and legs. Sitting down, confused and curious, he looked down at himself, fluttering his little wings. In an explosion of light and perfume, Seth found himself having changed physically; he had grown. He was confused at first, but slowly he found that he could stand up without having his legs wobble. Remembering Sally, he hoped she'd know what happened within that strange flash of light, and he made his way back to the group.

Pastela looked up, seeing Seth and his changes, and covered her mouth. "Oh my gosh...."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:38 am
Sally smiled warmly at Seth as he returned. "Well, aren't you handsome little man! You're growing so fast!" She ruffled his hair lightly.

Rosie's eyes grew when she saw Seth return. He was big! Her face fell. She'd feel a strange sort of connection with this boy, some sort of kinship, as he was a flower just like her. But he was so big now and pretty too! She felt so plain in comparison. She crawled over to poke him, taking in all the changes. All was betrayed now! He had grow up without her! Her eyes teared up and her lower lip started to tremble. Why couldn't she be big and pretty too! she thought with her first ever pangs of jealousy.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff