Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Music
Three Days Grace

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3 days grace songs are easy to relate too?
  yes
  no
View Results

nikki1512
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:32 pm
in here you will be able to post anything about Three Days Grace without brakeing any rules or the gaia tos!!! if you would like to comment on something that someone wrote please quote them. Please do not make fun of anyones quesitons or topics if they are not to your likeing make a new question or simple go to another topic there will be plenty to choose from! Nikki1512 your guild captin heart xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:29 pm
hey!! we must post lol my favorite 3 days grace song is pain and riot. i dont no many other dose anyone have any good songs from them?  

nikki1512
Captain

greenbean1205
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:01 pm
i only kno pain its really good =)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:48 am
i hate everything about you describes my love life (or lack thereof.....) completely! and pain is AWESOME!!  

MarcyME

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

nikki1512
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:49 pm
MarcyME
i hate everything about you describes my love life (or lack thereof.....) completely! and pain is AWESOME!!

lol.. my favorite are pain and riot they are really good 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:05 am
I love both albums (they have a self-titled one and One-X). One-X has pain and stuff on it, but the self-titled one has I hate everything (about u) and Home on it.
my fave is wake up or pain. wake describes my friendships and how i need my friends to survive. blaugh Pain describes pretty much everything else.  

x_skulls_r_cool_x

shortazzoxo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:57 pm
i dont member most of their song titles but i know i really like them alot there awsome  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:57 pm
The first song I ever heared from them were 'I hate everything about you' ever since I heared that song I feel in love with that band!
My favortie song is 'Never too late' it relates to me so much, I love it!! biggrin

x-xForever-Damnedx-x

Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff