Reply Elfen Lied : Diclonius Sanctuary
Welcome to the Diclonius Sanctuary! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iKavu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:22 pm

Welcome everyone to the Diclonius Sanctuary guild. All thats asked is that you follow Gaia's TOS and simple rules that we've set out for you.

- Rules -

1) Please respect the other members of the guild. If there is any arguments, Either take it to PMs or report it to me. If you're found violating these rules, You will be warned. If it happens after the warning, You will be banned. We want to keep this place clean, and constant rule breaking kinda defeats the purpose :/

2) Please keep your content PG-13, Weather it be Fan art or other things like that. That includes no nudity. Yes I know this is Elfen Lied, But nudity is against Gaia's TOS, So find a way to censor it.

3) No God moding in the RPs, This includes Diclonius characters with vectors who seem to have an infinite length and amount. I don't want to have to hear complaints about another member being unfair to everyone else just because they want to appear unbeatable and god like. Even Lucy and Mariko have their own weakness.

4) I ask that you keep the guild Elfen Lied based, Considering Elfen Lied is what the guild is all about. If you want to post about other Animes, Shows, Stuff like that, Use the sub forum for it.

5) This is very important, Please do not just randomly post topics. If there's something you need to know, Please look at the other topics to see if what you're looking for is already being discussed. This will help keep the forums neat, so it's not cluttered with topics that are already existing. Pointless topics will be deleted and their creators will be warned. If you keep making the topics, You will be banned.

6) For the RP section, You are allowed to create your own RPs, Just PM me (Or the vice guild master) and tell me you're creating it. More info on RP rules in the RP section : )

I know these rules sound a bit strict, but we want to make this guild the best Elfen Lied guild possible, and we can only do that with your help. Thanks for your time in reading this : )

- Kavu
Guild Master

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:01 pm
iKavu

Welcome everyone to the Diclonius Sanctuary guild. All thats asked is that you follow Gaia's TOS and simple rules that we've set out for you.

- Rules -

1) Please respect the other members of the guild. If there is any arguments, Either take it to PMs or report it to me. If you're found violating these rules, You will be warned. If it happens after the warning, You will be banned. We want to keep this place clean, and constant rule breaking kinda defeats the purpose :/

2) Please keep your content PG-13, Weather it be Fan art or other things like that. That includes no nudity. Yes I know this is Elfen Lied, But nudity is against Gaia's TOS, So find a way to censor it.

3) No God moding in the RPs, This includes Diclonius characters with vectors who seem to have an infinate length and amount. I dont want to have to hear complaints about another member being unfair to everyone else just because they want to appear unbeatable and god like. Even Lucy has her own weakness.

4) I ask that you keep the guild Elfen Lied based, Considering Elfen Lied is what the guild is all about. If you want to post about other Animes, Shows, Stuff like that, Use the sub forum for it.

5) This is very important, Please do not just randomly post topics. If there's something you need to know, Please look at the other topics to see if what you're looking for is already being discussed. This will help keep the forums neat, so it's not cluttered with topics that are already exsisting. Pointless topics will be deleted and their creators will be warned. If you keep making the topics, You will be banned.

6) For the RP section, Only mods can make new usermade RPs.

I know these rules sound a bit strict, but we want to make this guild the best Elfen Lied guild possible, and we can only do that with your help. Thanks for your time in reading this : )

- Kavu - Guild Captain

I was wondering if we have a question are we allowed to pm you?  

Kisa Hitora

Sparkly Vampire

Nicchae

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:48 pm
Hi!!

It's an honor to be accepted in this guild
I'm Diclonius Sayuri.

I love the anime and all the characters, specially Lucy x3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:48 am
lucy is mean....i like nyuu :3  

Diclonius Grim

Diclonius Shion

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:05 am
Nana, meroko and Lucy 4 eva heart heart heart
I iz Diclonius Shion and im a clumzy cute killer smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:23 pm
My question is, can ANY non-Elfen Lied topics be created in the chatterbox?

If so, I'd like to create/manage a music discussion thread of some type.  

Ethereal Cereal
Crew

iKavu

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:31 am
The chatter box is what you make of it. Post whatever you want. That's what it is there for : )  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:41 am
iKavu
The chatter box is what you make of it. Post whatever you want. That's what it is there for : )

Sweet. I'll get right on that, then. 3nodding  

Ethereal Cereal
Crew

Wynter Nyuu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:58 pm
yay for Elfen Lied, am I the only one who cries in the ending?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:13 pm
Wynter Nyuu

Not much of a soppy individual, but the ending does get me going, I'll admit. redface

Make sure to post in the intro thread. By the way, this is your vice captain speaking, please make sure to keep your seat backs and tray tables in their upright and locked positions, and turn off all electronic devices before we land. We thank you and hope you choose Diclonius Airlines for all your travel needs.  

Ethereal Cereal
Crew

Killer Dollie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:30 pm
Thank you for accepting me into the guild <3
I love that show... I just wish they wouldve made it longer :[
It was more of a movie to me.
But I still enjoyed every episode.
Poor Lucy...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:26 am
Wynter Nyuu

i get a tear in my eye everytime i watch it

also hello and thanks for letting me join this guild of pure awesome  

Punk Henderson

NagiSpringfield

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:10 am
i flat out cried in the end. it started when mariko died and chained all the way to the credits. serisouly coudlnt even stop, mariko was my favorite...... oh btw heya hey and thanks for letting me join. i hope to be majorly active here along with everyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:04 pm
Wynter Nyuu

hi no ure not,im a guy and i cried,damn that ending was intense  

Vakian

Aids Meister X

Golden Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:07 pm
((ever wounder what lucys favotire weapon would be aside from her vectors?...

when she used that one gun agenst bando i was thinking what if she used something els...

idk i think she would use a halberds or a battle axe...something brutal like that lol  
Elfen Lied : Diclonius Sanctuary

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff