Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Would you Buy Kingdom Hearts 3 if its not about Sora? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you Buy Kingdom Hearts 3 if Sora's not the main character
  Yes
  No
View Results

Luminous Mist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:24 pm
Well, the beginning of KH2 didn't involve Sora, but it wasn't lacking any fun. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:37 pm
although it may not be about sora the game will probably clarify questions about the Kingdom Hearts universe so i think its worth checking out  

LOLIROMANCE

Emperor Notung

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:51 pm
yea i wud but it most likely is about sora  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:43 pm
If KH3 DIDN'T feature Sora in it- I'd definitely be heartbroken. But- I think what really captured me, was the whole game itself and its story. (Not only Sora, even tho I'm a HUGE fan of his.) Without all these other features, the game could have ended up like crap. Or maybe not as captivating as it would have been. Catch my drift?
For kicks, I'd still buy the game. Who knows, maybe this game could lead us to somewhere more interesting? I think we gotta put more faith into the outcome of the future KH3 game- perhaps that's what a true KH fan would do? (o w o)?  

Leafy_Emerald

The Lori

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:51 am
Well, I wouldn't be the happiest person confused
but I would hope that they mention him, or something, so that he's not completely expendable..
xp
But I would still play it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:33 pm
Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be about Sora. Period. They said that the Kingdom Hearts games on actual Playstation platforms, (NOT counting the PSP, just the PS2 and PS3) will be about Sora. They said that it is Sora's story. But on the other hand, hadn't you noticed that the optional off-stories weren't on the PS2? Birth by Sleep is on the PSP, and the upcoming 358/2 days is going to be on the DS. That's my point. The actual Kingdom Hearts games (I, II, III) are going to be about Sora. That would just be weird if it wasn't. It wouldn't be called Kingdom Hearts III then. It would be called something like "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep"

Oh, and if you waited after the credits, they got a letter from Mickey, but it ended before it told you what it said. They wouldn't just leave that hanging for no reason...  

PerdxBlade

Rich Genius

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:08 pm
i would because its a different side of the story then soras and it would be nice to play as some one else.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:11 pm
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be about Sora. Period. They said that the Kingdom Hearts games on actual Playstation platforms, (NOT counting the PSP, just the PS2 and PS3) will be about Sora. They said that it is Sora's story. But on the other hand, hadn't you noticed that the optional off-stories weren't on the PS2? Birth by Sleep is on the PSP, and the upcoming 358/2 days is going to be on the DS. That's my point. The actual Kingdom Hearts games (I, II, III) are going to be about Sora. That would just be weird if it wasn't. It wouldn't be called Kingdom Hearts III then. It would be called something like "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep"

Oh, and if you waited after the credits, they got a letter from Mickey, but it ended before it told you what it said. They wouldn't just leave that hanging for no reason...

wrong. BBS is coming out for ps2 ans ps3 later then its first release date. and chain of memory's came out for ps2 a year ago. i know cuz i just finished it on my ps2. and KH 3 is in development. go to (and i SWEAR im not spamming, im just wanting u to read!) www.KHinsider.com and ull find what u want if u look and be patient!!  

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Droid_Warrior_Glitch

5,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:47 am
i would....the beginning of KH II didn't involve anybody from KH yet....but it was stil fun. Maybe KH III is kinda like the same thing ^^;; dunno, just took a random guess  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:48 pm
of course id buy it..its kingdom hearts for petes sake...not buying kingdom hearts 3 after beating the others is like..well.....(is clueless) sweatdrop  

Gamer D

dneko-chan32

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:06 pm
I would like to see a new character introduced  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:53 am
I would get it...I mean, I love Sora and all, but I am a Kingdom Hearts freak so it is still in the series. Actually, I would get it if I had the right system.  

Karebehx

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

MissPicture33

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:26 am
I would buy it, but it wouldn't interest me as much as the other 2. 'Cause when I played 358/2 Days I didn't think it was as fun.... Wow even I think thats kinda sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 pm
I'd still play it xD

Jikke

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:57 pm
kingdom hearts 3 is going to have sora. the ending video in kh2 was about bbs. and in bbs they explain a little more to help out for kh3 or so i am told. but all i really know is is that kh3 is going to have sora!!!  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff