Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Would you Buy Kingdom Hearts 3 if its not about Sora? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you Buy Kingdom Hearts 3 if Sora's not the main character
  Yes
  No
View Results

Princess Glamorous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:31 am
**might contain spolilers**
Would you guys buy kingdom hearts 3 if it's not about sora??

I don't if I'd buy it. The only reason I bought the other ones were because of Sora. And if he's not in the 3rd one...then I don't know...I wouldn't be tempted to buy it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:34 am
Because people are scaring me that it's not gonna be about sora. And if it's not about him...then it's no fun sad  

Princess Glamorous

cheriko-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:19 am
I'd totally buy it if its not about Sora. Sora just too... annoying sometimes. I'd like to see a new main character.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:41 pm
I love Sora! I'd be so sad if he's not in the third one. I'd probably still play the game, though.  

VaIar MorghuIis

Invisible Poster

mitzumori
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:14 pm
I've noticed that Sora's character in the secound game got kind of, well, mean. In the first game he was polite and such, but in KH2 he lost that innocence of his. I liked him a lot better in KH1, I must say. I miss his random lame speeches that made me melt. <3;

Don't get me wrong, if Sora wasn't in the third game, I'd be totally sad. Since it IS Square Enix and most of their games are awesome, I'd still play it. Besides, Mickey is at least in the game (well, in the trailer at least.)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:27 pm
I would play it regardless of the main character (s). whee  

Ashtaye

dark_acid_rain

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:46 pm
hm..... I don't Know. I normally read all the game reveiws before I buy anything. Also we already know alot about sora the more games with him as the main character, the more you would exect from the game. If there is a new character, then there is a new past, prestent, and future for the new main character. so then there will be more twists and unexpeting accurenes with the new charecter than the old. I think the main character should be soras great (times 10) grandson/grandaughter. i can defanitaly see more action, drama, heart warmiong, and scary events. ^_^.
I beleive that you need all the types of games in one to be great. Heck, instead of the main character saying somthing cheesey, he/she could say something funny, so then it can improve the name and reputation of disney games.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:48 pm
mitzumori
I've noticed that Sora's character in the secound game got kind of, well, mean. In the first game he was polite and such, but in KH2 he lost that innocence of his. I liked him a lot better in KH1, I must say. I miss his random lame speeches that made me melt. <3;

Don't get me wrong, if Sora wasn't in the third game, I'd be totally sad. Since it IS Square Enix and most of their games are awesome, I'd still play it. Besides, Mickey is at least in the game (well, in the trailer at least.)

disney bought the square Enix company........so i have no clue if it will be the same or not. 0.o  

dark_acid_rain

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

mitzumori
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:55 am
dark_acid_rain
mitzumori

disney bought the square Enix company........so i have no clue if it will be the same or not. 0.o

I really doubt Disney bought off a huge company like Square Enix. Where did you hear about that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:06 am
I would buy it and play it, but I don;t think I'd enjoy it as much. It started with Sora so I think it should end with Sora. I mean I kinda grew to adore Sora because he's with you through the games, I'd find it odd if it just changed.  

i - c a n d i i

KairiChan48

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:11 pm
xp I donno ._________. Sora is my lover..... neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:23 pm
I'd buy it as long as it had all the charm of the other ones and the same feel to it.  

The Kings Royal Baker

crazykid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:09 pm
If there's a link to the previous games, I'll play it.

Not saying whether I'll be an obsessive fangirl yet, but I'll at least play it first. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:29 pm
dark_acid_rain
mitzumori

disney did not buy square enix...she is full of crap  

K I R U S A I

iNeonStars

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:38 am
i would so long as its as awesome as the firts two  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items