Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Would you Buy Kingdom Hearts 3 if its not about Sora? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you Buy Kingdom Hearts 3 if Sora's not the main character
  Yes
  No
View Results

acmpuppy

4,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:20 pm
I would buy it as long as the main character was Roxas, or Riku, or Kairi, or Axel, *two hours later* or the heartless, or the other nobodies... but not if it was about an unrelated disney character...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:24 pm

I would because Kingdom Hearts gets clever over time. They might make a new character they is just as/ or more awesome, as Sora. He was cool, but getting a bit annoying. I hope it's more Final Fantasy influenced again like KHII was.

.:: Spoiler ::.

If there was a Keyblade war, then the story, atmosphere and characters will probably be a bit darker this time. 3nodding

[Solid]

Philo_Clio

4,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:55 pm
I'd buy it... but Id miss Sora... all the time... I miss him now crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:26 pm
It depends... If I don't like who they replaced him with, then I'd borrow it from a friend to decide.  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

Kable_19

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:25 pm
it would suk if he wasnt dere but i still mite but it  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:38 pm
I would only because I love the series so much and it would give me an excuse to buy a ps3.  

AllieFacePants

Shinju Umiko

Rainbow Reveler

17,575 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:36 am
I'd still buy it even though Sora really is the main character of the previous games. However, I love the concept and also the art. I remember as a kid I wanted to be able to go to, for example, Beast's Castle and now I can, in a way, so I think it's awesome. And yeah, I'd still buy the game, no matter what reviews might say later on if/when the game is released.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:19 pm
It would really depend one what the story was about. I really doubt that Sora's not gonna be in there. If he isn't, then I believe that merits some anger on my part as well as millions of other KH fans out there. Of course, if Sora takes a backseat and the story is just as kick a** (with more Roxas and Namine thrown in) then I think I would still buy it.

I don't know about you guys, but KH3 probably won't be just another PS game, but rather, there will be 3 different games for hand held consoles (mobile phone, DS, PSP...) It says so on Wikipedia and other hardcore KH sites/databases, so if you haven't heard, you can go check that out.

But I'm still really hoping that there will be KH3 game on PS2 or PS3 that continues from where KH2 left off, making it an "official" PS trilogy. 3nodding

G u a r d i a n

Xaras Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:52 pm
As long as it's Kingdom Hearts, I'll play it. Granted when I found out I had to play as Roxas when Kingdom Hearts II first came out I was a little upset, thinking it would be that way the entire game, but I actually grew to like Roxas more than Sora. I wouldn't mind if Sora got left out in Kingdom Hearts III, just as long as it still holds all the magic of its predecesors.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:34 am
I think that I would buy the game or, if I didn't, at least play someone else's game to test pilot it out (my cousin always gets them first @_@). By then, they would have improved the battle system even more, and my guess is that I'll be addicted within a few hours' playtime.

A long while ago, I read about the various games for the Kingdom Hearts franchise on different platforms, and even with that knowledge, I hope that if there were a Kingdom Hearts III, I would love to see the continuation of the storyline with our beloved main characters Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Truthfully, the way the final cutscene (the very, very final one) brings a spark of light in that possibility. It may seem that the creators of the games aren't completely through with telling the tales of the characters yet, so who knows...?

^-^;  

dark11krad

Vixremn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:52 pm

Spoiler: If you don't want to know names or hear speculation about the new games in development, I advise skipping my post.

There are going to be KH games that don't revolve around Sora, in development. 358/2 Days will probably have references to him seeing as it's centred on Roxas and Axel and that's a very concrete link. But Birth by Sleep seems that it won't have Sora in it. There is speculation though; there are scans and such showing Ven on Destiny Islands and there's a shadow that looks like Riku (though if you ask me it's probably Terra) and there is the possibility we see 4-year-old Sora, Riku and Kairi seeing as it's set 10 years before the original games. It might even explain why Kairi ends up on the Destiny Islands, seeing as I find it weird that the princess of Hollow Bastion just disappears from there and they don't care. xD

But anyway. Birth by Sleep revolves around the Chasers known as Terra, Ven and Aqua as far as I know. And to be honest I'm pleased bout that. The characters seem more complex, much more interesting for sure. The only character from the Sora/Riku/Kairi trio that I found complex and interesting was Riku, with Sora being a bit too "Happy hero" and Kairi being "Helpless object in need of saving all the time". Granted (despite my dislike of) Roxas was a good addition to the Sora thing and gave his character a little of that missing depth, but I still think the series could benefit from new characters. Even if one of them looks like Roxas's clone x_x

I'm going to buy and fangirl over them too; assuming they aren't disappointing. At this stage they certainly don't look it, so I'm awaiting anxiously.

Oh and for the record. There needs to be a KH3 on PS2/3 regardless of characters because that would be excellent. I have fangirl=obsession issues. ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:43 am
I just hope there's a game on PS2, because I doubt I would get a PS3 solely for one game...  

crazykid

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:55 am
I would be more likely to buy it if Sora wasn't involved. He's kind of an idiot.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:38 pm
Well....I do love Sora,but I certainly wouldn't mind a new,less peppy protagonist.I liked Roxas better ;A;  

CREATUUURE FEATUUURE

pinkminastarr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:43 pm
if sora's not in it most likeli i won't buy but, play if some one else bought it. 3nodding it is squre onix  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff