Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
The Girls' Sticky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Dream

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:25 am
Something is weird, do you change cup size in a month?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:56 am
Lady_Dream
Something is weird, do you change cup size in a month?

It is possible for a woman to go up or down a cup size in a fairly short amount of time if she is going through puberty, is pregnant, just had a baby, gained weight, lost weight, etc.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:59 pm
Breast size change can also happen month to month as part of a hormonal thing tied to her menstrual cycle, but I don't know if it'd change a whole cup size. Might be worth asking a doctor if you're worried.

I've gone up a cup size in the past few months, but that's because I put on weight. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:36 pm
Okay, I should have seen this post a lot sooner.

I was always a small petite girl when i was in high school. I never ever knew what bra size I was, I just figured hey if it fits it fits mentality.

I went from a 34B, and now I am at a 34C and I'm only 20.

Needless to say I actually thought i was done growing I couldn't figure out what size I was! I felt like my boobs have been more discomfort while wearing a bra and everything. I went to victoria secret on friday and turns out I'm a 34C now.

So I got semi big boobs now that i'm sorta not proud of. I've always wanted to stay 34B but oh wells.

People please, especially women, make sure you measure your boobies! They need to properly breath! Especially if they've been hiding behind a bra for a longgggg day like I do.  

StreetchIck123

Puberty Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces