Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I Can Too Fly! ((Copper and Orah))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:46 pm
Copper sang to himself heartily as he walked around. It seemed he was all alone for the day because he still had not come across anyone else. He didn't mind this much in fact he was very happy.
His smile very quickly faded when his good day went down the drain. He stepped into a hole in the ground, twisting his ankle rather badly and falling to the ground. He let out a yelp of pain and clenched his teeth together. He pulled his foot out of the ground slowly and found that he could move it somewhat. When he stood however he could not put pressure on it.
For a few hours he hobbled around on three legs unhappily until he found shade under a rather small tree. He threw himself to the ground and tried to at least get some sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:26 pm
Orah, too, sang softly to herself as she trotted along an old game trail, though she was careful to pick her dainty hoove up out of the way of things that might try to trip her. Her short mane bounced against her stripped neck as she moved briskly along, enjoying the sun on her back and the light wind that blew into her face.

It was that wind that brought the scent of another Soquilli to her, and she paused in her path to lift her head and sniff deeper, her pointed ears perking forward to search for any sound from the stranger. After a moment, she started forward again, but far more cautiously this time, steps slow and carefully placed, her attention on the scent that led her onwards.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:28 pm
The wind cooled Copper's already somewhat overheated body. He yearned for water but his new problem denied him the refreshing drink. Besides, he had explored too far and did not know where to find a stream or even a puddle. All he could do was force himself to stay where he was and take it like the stallion he was. Maybe it would get better by nightfall? But as his ankle began to swell he wasn't sure this would happen. He brought himself to a standing position. He had to find some water or at least a bit of food.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:22 am
Orah lifted her head as she stepped from behind a tree and found the source of the scent. A stallion in earthy tones, standing beside another tree. Her brown eyes widened as she looked him over, taking in the overly-large ankle... had he hurt it? It certainly looked swollen and painful. Feeling a little brave in light of his injury, she stood up and took the initiative.

"Hello! Are you, um, ok? I was wandering when I found you, and you look hurt... And my name is Orah." She tagged the last bit on the end as an after-thought, realizing he'd probbly appreciate knowing her name. She walked a little closer to get a better look at him, her hooves gently thumping against the dirt.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:18 am
"Well...I stepped in a hole and I dunno what's wrong..I suppose I twisted it..." he said indicating towards his horribly swolen ankle. "My name's Copper...Nice to meet 'ya Orah." he said with a smile in spite of his injury.
He was glad he was not alone anymore, having company made the pain lessen. "Know where any water is?" he asked hopefully.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:37 pm
His bright smile, despite the obvious pain, eased her a little, and her bright smile came unbidden to her face. As she stepped closer, she bent her head to inspect his ankle, letting out a soft whuffle of sympathy.

"That must hurt a lot... I did that once, and I couldn't walk on it for days..." She sighed as she layed her ears back, raising her head to look at him. "Its nice to meet you too Copper, its just too bad you're hurt. And yeah, I saw some water when I was out walking, its just inside the trees there."

She tossed her head lightly in the direction, the braids of her tail gently swishing to brush her hocks. "Do you... need any help standing? If you think you can make it, I should take you to go see my girl... she helped me heal when I was hurt, I'm sure she could do the same for you."

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:55 am
Copper shook his head. "I dunno 'bout them two leggers, miss Orah. If she tries puttin' a saddle on my back I'll run. Hurt ankle or not." he said with a stubborn snort. He disliked how two leggers thought they had the right to do that when he rarely saw anything riding on their backs! Really, how would they like it? His mouth was now very dry though, like someone had stuffed sand into it. "Mind if we go get water first?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:29 pm
Orah laughed brightly as she listened to Copper, her eyes shining.

"You're so silly!" She laughed as she shook her head, dancing lightly in place. "I'm the only one Bluefire rides, because she's my girl and I'm her Soquili. Besides, if you're hurt, why would she want to ride you? It would only hurt you more and my girl doesn't want to hurt anything. She'd rather make it feel better." The little zorse mare shook her head as she laughed, stamping her hooves.

Her laughter calmed till she stood still again, finally nodding when he asked for water. "We have water at the teepee, Copper... and Blue should really look at that ankle. She can make it better, and she won't keep you if you don't want her too, I promise! I'll be there the whole time, you don't need to worry." She smiled reassuringly as she bowed her neck, shaking her short mane.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items