Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Hey guys.. I am lost.. Can I have some help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:51 am
So my girlfriend calls me last night in a calm but alert mood.
She told me that she just had a dream.
Here it is.

She was walking on the beach with this man. Never seen him in her life. He was tall. Around 5'6 or 5'7. Brown hair, brown eyes, really dark brown.
Tan skin. At first. It sounded like me. But than she told me. He was speaking two different langauages, and switching between each one. One sounded Middle Eastern, the other demonic. In this dream they were holding hands and kissing, forgot to say that. The last major feature she noticed... Was a Inverted Pentagram on his arm...
I already prayed with her and told her a banish pray to get Satan away...

But does anyone have an idea about what this dream means?

I thought it ment the demon was trying to show her that the pentagram isnt bad. and show her a calm place where he can attack her. I am glad he didnt...

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks and God Bless.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:23 am
dirtdevilgrunt13
So my girlfriend calls me last night in a calm but alert mood.
She told me that she just had a dream.
Here it is.

She was walking on the beach with this man. Never seen him in her life. He was tall. Around 5'6 or 5'7. Brown hair, brown eyes, really dark brown.
Tan skin. At first. It sounded like me. But than she told me. He was speaking two different langauages, and switching between each one. One sounded Middle Eastern, the other demonic. In this dream they were holding hands and kissing, forgot to say that. The last major feature she noticed... Was a Inverted Pentagram on his arm...
I already prayed with her and told her a banish pray to get Satan away...

But does anyone have an idea about what this dream means?

I thought it ment the demon was trying to show her that the pentagram isnt bad. and show her a calm place where he can attack her. I am glad he didnt...

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks and God Bless.
It means you're the AntiChrist. eek

Nah, it probably could have been that she is messing with things that could easily lead her down a bad path. Maybe not kissing a Satanist, but a few questions... (PM me them for fastest response)

1. Where was the Pentagram on the arm?
2. What exactly did the "demonic" language sound like?
3. Was it possible that the Middle Eastern (Or even the demonic) language could have been tounges?

I'm having a hard time figuring out what this may mean, but I could show it to my dad or my best friend's mom, because they are both pretty good at deciphering dreams. :3  

[~Jesus.Freak~]

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff