Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Multiple Hues ((Jean-Claude & Cosette)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`raze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Despite the warmth of the day making it seem very long, one mare was full of energy at this particular time of day. The sun was setting, ready to transition to night. The blue and white mare had not really watched the sunset yet here, but she was excited. She knew (or more so heard, as she couldn't really recall)they were beautiful in the mountains with the sun reflecting off of the snow, but she hadn't really stayed up to watch one here. Her days here had been spent exploring and usually falling asleep under a willow tree by a stream around this time of day. But on this specific day she had decided to sleep in and not mess around throughout the day, resulting in the now pepped up arctic Soquili.

The mare, Cosette, had picked a spot in the middle of the clearing to stand and graze. While her head was bowed close to the ground as she nibbled on the grass lazily, her red eyes were nearly rolled into her head watching the sky. The all too familiar colors to most would've maybe impressed someone who was interested, but to Cosette, it was almost like a new experience. The colors mixed, resulting in very warm but soft tones. They all fit in, unlike her. She frowned momentarily at this all too known realization, as well, she pretty much stuck out like a sore-thumb with her pure and bright coloring.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:06 pm
The Creme Hued Stallion had been trampling out of his cave now. Gracefully stepping from the mountainous region that he called home. It snowed at he top, but thankfully, he hadnt moved up that high.

He wasnt much for the snow. He'd much prefer the Night sky on a clear area.

He smiled, yawning a bit. He had just woken, hoping to sleep off that daylight.
And here he was, awakening at daylight.

The stallion had planned his day well. He had done everything according to pleasantries.

Walking down the twisting path that was definately dangerous territory.
As he finally hit the grass below with a blackened hoof, he smiled as the green surrounded his legs.

He was hungry, and how nice it was.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

`raze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:15 pm
She had begun to walk away from her grazing spot, not fond of the spider she had seen creeping on one of the blades of grass she was going to eat. A little disgusted, she took a few more steps away from where she had seen the creepy critter, and ocne again lowered her head to graze some more. She could definitley see why so many Soquili lived here compared to the mountains; The food supply was almost endless. Something in her memory called on how finding grass high up in the mountains was rather hard, especially under all that snow. But here, everywhere you looked there was grass and apples!

After munching on a mouthful of the green plant, she rose her head and began to lazily look around. She doubted anyone would be out now. When she had arrived nobody was here, and he bet when she'd leave, ti would be the same. It disappointed her, but hey, not everyday was a "meet-someone-new" kind of day.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:29 pm
Jean saw the mare long before she'd saw him. He looked at her, and watched as she blended in with the Nights sky. She was marvelously pretty. But he wasnt at all a one mare kind of horse.

Well.. He was.. But by that, he meant he liked all mares, no matter how they looked. He was intrigued and enjoyed the company of them. He was sure she'd be no different.

He had fangs. Fangs that could catch the light of the moon and reflect. Giving him a scary appearance. So he walked slowly, trying to let her hear him.

He wouldnt talk to her until she saw him. Because if she saw him, he'd fear for her reaction to him.

So he walked loudly. Letting his hooves stomp on the ground, even though he could be at her side as silent as a mouse. She would never know he was there, but that was not his intention.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

`raze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:45 pm
Cosette's ears twitched as they picked up on the sound of walking, but Cosette dismissed it momentarily. She had been hearing that noise a lot lately, but whenever she'd go to look, her red optics caught nobody. Looking off towards the woods, her ears perked and she could tell that the noise her ears were picking up on were real, and not just a figment of her imagination. Slowly turning her head to not appear too eager, she made sure to look first with her eyes than her face.

Her eyes caught the sight of a tan-colored stallion. Mm. She'd been running into quite a few stallions as of lately. Not that it bothered her, but she had only been in the cmpany of two mares, one which was pregnant and the other a filly. Turning her head to watch him come closer, her usually loud presence was rather watered down, as she was taking in the advice of one Soquili. That there were some dangerous ones, and to proceed with caution when by herself.

She saw something glisten on the side of his mouth. Fangs...? Her eyes squinted to see, and it was true - this brute had fangs. But he didn't look all that too dangerous. She usually connected evil with the night, and well, the sun was still kind of out. So he had to just be some Soquili out on a walk, right?

Her hesitant behavior changed to a more sociable one, however she was still proceeding with caution. She offered a light smile, her tail flicking.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:56 pm
When she had seen him, and laid her red orbs on him, he walked closer, being sure to act as if he had no intention of bothering her.

And indeed he didnt. Hurting her never came tomind. In fact, since Naina his beloved daughter, hurting people had become on a need to do basis. He didnt like the thought of it coming back, and biting him in the a** and getting at his daughter.

He was being safe.

"Bonjour Madamoiselle." He said, approaching the ivory white mare with the sapphire blue markings along her body.

"I was out for a little.. how do you say,, Rendevous.. And whom do I run into? Why a beautiful mare, which was, by far, unexpected.. As normally many a mare do not come this way.
So why for are you out here?"

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

`raze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:11 pm
The language he spoke at first confused the mare, and she tilted her head curiously at the stallion. Though a first the words were foreign, she at least understood that it was a greeting. She reclined her head back and gave her head a jerk to toss white strands away from her face. She listened to what the tan stallion had to say, and she blew off his compliment. She'd been getting them often from stallions, but she didn't exactly know if the were being honest or just saying it to be polite. She really wished someone would point out how out-of-place she looked, but maybe they didn't see that. Peraps she only saw it because it was her.

But how he claimed that not many come out to the clearing, a moe interested look came across her face and she gaped a bit, "Why wouldn't they? It's so wide and open here! They don't know what they're missing," She nearly exclaimed, looking around the large expanse. She turned her attention back to him, and offered a sheepish grin, "Well, I'm pretty knw to the area, and I haven't visited this clearing yet. Plus, I've never really seen a sunset, so it's getting two apples with one kick," Cosette giggled, flicking her tail happily. So this guy couldn't be that bad. He apparently wasn't one of those Kalona thingers Vodka had talked about.

He had already explained his reasoning, so she wouldn't bother asking. "Well, my name's Cosette. You are...?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:21 pm
He shifted his weight to his left leg, keeping his heavy weight balanced.

He lookeda bout, he wasnt exactly sure WHY no one came here more often. The stories of the scary Soquili living here probably scared them off.. But since there werent any abnormally scary Soquili living in the area, he didnt feel the need to tell her that.

So his sapphire eyes landed on her again.

"Be that as it may, many do not like the area."

He said, offering a smile.

"And beg my pardon, My name is Jean-Claude.. and my daughter, wherever the hell she is, is named Naina.."

He always introduced his daughter. It was polite, and he never truly felt complete when his daughter was away. She was all he had left.

"But it is very nice to meet you Cosette."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

`raze

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:15 am
Cosette rolled her eyes when he said that many didn't like the area. As she hadn't been here long, she wouldn't exactly know why, hut just by looking around she thought she had a pretty good idea about how safe this area was. An adventurer, Cosette didn't necessarily take into account the dangers that certain areas held... That was more so on her part for not knowing what the real dangers looked like.

At the mentioning of his daughter, Cosette's attention was fully on him. Oh! So he was a daddy? She grinned and nodded, "It's a pleasure to meet you Jean-Claude and," She paused, looking around for the other he mentioned, but not fidning another mare in sight, "I'm sure it'll be a pleasure to meet Naina if I ever do."

If he was mentioning his daughter, why hand't he brought up his mate? She pondered this, and could only assume that they didn't travel much together. Much like the pregnant mare she had spoken too. Aww, pity. Cosette enjoyed watching families stick together, even though she could barely even remember hers.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:36 pm
Jean Claude didnt offer up the information about his life-mating being broken. He had been mated to Nostalgia, which was exactly as her name described. Nothing but a clever memory. Last he checked, he had sired another little filly named Memory.. Or thats what he remembered.. He really didnt get to meet his other son or daughter.. Shame really..

But he had Naina, and quite frankly, she was enough like her mother, even though she was raised to be different by her father. He had tried hard to push Nos out of Naina's mind and heart. It was not easily done, and apparently in vain.

"Ah, but ma cherie, Tis' a pleasure to meet you. I dont see many out here. Its a shame really.. I do like company sometimes. And with Naina gone all the time ,she left le pere, (the father), all alone in a heartless area."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

`raze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:07 am
((Jean's French is making me think of Albedo from Xenosaga. @3@ -Fans self- xD))

"Oh, so your daughter is all grown up?" She inquired politely to show shehd eben listening, even though the answer was almost obviously there. Unless she was an adventerous filly, the chances were his Naina was an adult. She offered a sad smile. It had to be hard to seperate from someone, especially blood related.

She didn't know the feeling, but she could tell it wasn't the best. Deciding to lighten up the mood, she offered a cheesy grin, "So what'chu doing rendezvousing a this hour?" The arctic mare asked, looking towards the sky breifly to check the colors and then back to the stallion. She didn't think that dusk was a very good time to meet with someone unless it was super important. Then again, she didn't know much about the ongoings of things here.
He had brought up company, and the mare laughed lightly and gestured to herself, "I'm company, no?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:46 pm
XDD!]

Jean smiled and nodded his head. Indeed she was company, and fine company at that. But did that mean she wanted to stay around the stallion longer than she had originally intended?

"Oui, you are great company indeed. I do love company. Maybe you could stick around a little longer than you originally planned?

"Naina is all grown up. Oui. " His face was sad but he was happy his daughter had grown.

"A spitfire she is.. Still is.."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

`raze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:25 pm
Cosette had intended to stay in the clearing for at least another hour.She wanted to be up by dawn to see the actual sunrise and how it was like in non-mountainous area. Having some company though made the whole "grazing and watching the sky" activity a lot more ideal. Grinning she nodded, "Of course~!"

She took note of the saddening on his face, and she was quick to try and lighten the mood, "But hey, she's gotta be doing fine on her own. She's gotta be a pretty thing," the arctic mare said, "Even if she is as you claim, a spitfire." She giggled a bit before jerking her head to toss her her, mainly to get white strands from her face.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:11 pm
He nodded smiling.

"Oui she is a pretty, little thing. Looks like me, with her mothers color. I tell you, Im a proud daddy.."

He thought of how Naina had his mane and smile. His zest for life and his French accent.

But she had her mothers eyes, soul, and body. Unicorn hooves with a hornless head.. Braids that cascaded down her shoulder like Nostalgia. A body of a blue hue.. And the ghostly lilt to her voice. the echoes she had..

But he was happy tohave company now, but it was odd how he had no idea what Cosette was even here for. Perhaps she had a quest she was on.. Or maybe! She was just bored and a weary traveler.

Either way, she wasnt weary. She seemed so happy, and her presence was nice to have.

"So what shall we do on this lovely night?"

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

`raze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:52 pm
Cosette inwardly grinned at how he spoke of his daughter. He spoke of her so fondly, and obviously as as he said, a proud daddy. A sad pang hit her as she wondered if her parents spoke so proudly of her, if they even remembered her. She couldn't remember them or any life before coming here, so what if it was the same for them? Shaking it off, her lips pulled into a cheerful smile at his question.

"Ummmm," She stalled, trying to think, "Well, I originally came here to just watch the sky and graze like the lazy mare I'm not," Cosette laughed a little, looking behind her. What to do... Looking back to him, she shrugged, "I don't know. Want to take a walk around the clearing? I know it doesn't sound fun, but we could make it a lot more interesting?" She almost asked. She hadn't planned to be here speaking here with another and having to think of something to do for two Soquili. But it was a lot more ideal compared to just lazying about.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff