Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Kissing Cousins?!?! Ewww...Nooo way. (Raum and Abattie) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Stupid bugs.

Stupid sun.

Stupid Antony.

And Amoena.

Stupid everything, basically. A dark brown hoof stomped the ground rather violently as a bright yellow mare made her was slowly through an open field. She was alone, which gave her time to think about things, which was also bad because when she thought, she thought negatively. Everything in her life...eh...not good. The sun was shinning and bugs were flying about her face, which pissed her off greatly...

But Abattie's mind was on other soquili at the moment. There wasn't much to think about because other than her parents and siblings, the yellow mare hadn't met that many. For the better, perhaps because she wasn't exactly the talkative, social type.

A crier though, indeed. Even the smallest things made Attie cry, for the silliest reasons.

And right now, she was happy to be alone. Because even though it caused her to think badly, she was also in peace to cry to herself and not have anyone see her weak. Hopefully not anyone remotely important, anywho.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:24 pm
" annoying relatives."Raum had only met his uncle which was the only relative outside his mother, father and siblings he now knew which is what caused the sudden grumbling. if any thought he would be oh so thrilled to meet another relative they must be thinking about someone else because he found that after meetign his uncle he didnt want to meet the rest. his stalked rather loudly into the middle of the clearing he was in at the moment and flopped onto the ground and onto his side. grunting, he liked to lay out in the sun when fustrated and so he was currently laying out in the sun though it was rare he was out and about in the early afternoon.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:21 am
The pitter patter of large hooves through the clearing caught the yellow mare's attention. A quick head turn in the direction of the sudden, 'THUD!' to the ground as well, ears perked up and she watched.

Abattie was able to make out the figure of a stallion lying on his side, urg...another idiot? She rolled her eyes and began to turn around to walk away, but something stopped her. He seemed harmless enough, seemed to be pissed off at something-the way he moved so loudly and obnxiously. Perhaps she could get a word out of him, and he'd help her with her issues.

That's what the mare wanted, anyways. Someone to be there for her other than her brother and father. Someone as...emotional enough to understand where she was coming from and would be able to cheer her up.

So Attie turned around again, and slowly stalked her away over to Raum. Not saying anything...just silently approaching.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:09 pm
Raum's ear flicked back as he heared someone stalking twoards him, not very loudly but then his head was on the ground so he heard the hoof falls even if the other was wanting to be silent. lifting himself from his side, he turned his head to see who the heck was bothing to come over towards him. upon seeing a mare, she snorted. great just what he wanted a mare coming around. staring at her for a few moments, he decided to ask what she wanted since she had to have a reason for ether coming towards him or passing through. " What do you want?" was all he said as he got to his feet next.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:32 am
His rudeness was obvious, and the way he went about showing the fact that he knew she was there was even worse. The mare shook her head slightly at the fact that he was so rude, and tried to hold back tears.

Which worked out pretty well, because when the stallion spoke, Abattie was able to speak back. Usually when she was talking, tears didn't come unless they absolutely had too.

"What do I want? Geez, I was just wondering what was wrong with you. Can't a girl be curious every once in a while?"

Her voice was soft, trying it's best to sound nice. Although by the look of this stallion, nice wasn't appealing. Ah well, better just wait see what happens!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:28 pm
Raum raised a brow and show his head as it seemd just from what he said had amost sent this mare crying but she held them back rather well which was a smart move on her part. " who said anything was wrong with me? you shouldn't asume things when what you asume could be wrong." to him there was nothign wron since he had managed to get away from his uncle but now his problem was this mare. " so who are you?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:25 pm
Ah, whatever. That stallion was right, assuming things was wrong-for that's what she had done with Antony and they...well no need to go into such horrid detail. Sighing, the smaller mare hung her head sadly in embarressment, the tears begging to come out.

Then she spoke up, just to be polite. Abattie didn't want this stallion yelling at her anymore. "Abattie, sir. May I ask the same to you?" A smile came after the question, and a slight nodd. Perhaps being nice was the right approach so perhaps he'd be nice too!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:45 pm
Raum stared at her and could tell now this mare was emotional just by her almost crying yet again. grunting he gave a shrug. " it's Raum." ugg this mare was more annoying than some of the mares he had met. oneminute she was asuming things and the next she was beign overly polite and to top it off he could easly if he wanted send her into a crying fit. tossing his mane, he looked more than bored at the moment and didnt even bother to say anythign more.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:17 pm
"It's a pleasure, then." Raum. Sounded very similiar to a stallion's name that her Papa had once told her about. Aunt Aruna had once loved this guy...and this stallion's name was too close to it. Even for a moment, Attie thought that it was him. But no, it was something different.

"Well...umm..." The yellow mare shruggeld for something to say, since he wasn't talking. Whatever family he came from lacked manners and obviously never taught their son anything. "...Do you have a family, Raum?" That was always a nice way to start a good conversation, right?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:32 am
oh his mother taught him mannors he just choosed to never use them specialy with annoying mares because he rather drive them off than have any near him specialy after knowign he was just a bastered child after all. " i suppose you could call my family a family though my father isnt around and my mother is mated to someone other than my father." narrowing his eyes he dared her to make a rude comment about his family situation. he never tolerated any insultign his family even if he himself hated the fact his mother wasnt with his father and his father was never around anymore.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:08 am
As did Attie's. And of course, she never to her Mama or Papa. Their words were always stuck in the back of her head and she pulled them out to either quote, or remember something they said. She was basically like every other child.

Oooh...listening to his story about family, the yellow mare wondered to herself how others could live like that! First Tony and his mother and father who didn't love eachother, nor were they ever around. And now Raum who's Mother mated someone else! That simple fact would drive Abattie crazy-she'd be crying everynight!

"That's so sad, Raum. So very sad...I'm sorry!!" The mare looked at him with a sencere 'sorry' look on her face and she stepped closer. Then a thought came to her mind. "My Papa, Bairn has a sister who loved two stallions at once. So maybe your family isn't the only one with that problem!" She was just trying to cheer him up-not make fun. Attie never poked fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:08 pm
Raum narrwed his eyes and growled it only pissed him off when someone felt sorry for him if they found out about how his familysituation was which is why he never talked about it. " you idoit i dont need you feeling sorry for me at all." he stopped though when she said her father was bairn. ".......... you got to be freakn kidding me. your father is my mother's brother. my mother is Aruna." giving a groan as he walked past her, he couldn't beleive he ran into another relitive. " great just what i need."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:41 pm
Calling someone an idiot wasn't exactly on Attie's 'favorite' list, although it appeared to be top for her Papa's. It actually (for fear of repetition) made the mare want to cry, and whine about random things that popped into her head. Stuff about not being the way she wanted herself to be...

But now wasn't the time to do that normal daily rutine, for Raum just said something that peeked the yellow mare's interest.

"Oooh, Auntie Aruna!?! Papa told me loads about her. Sorry, then Raum. I guess that makes us cousins!" Attie giggled, feeling half happy, half disappointed because now this stallion couldn't be a 'friend' as she had hoped.

"I've never met a cousin before. You're the first."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:23 pm
" i would have to admit your the fist i have met yet that is my cousin." Raum stopped and looked back at her. "you just gonan stand there and giggle?" flickign his tail, he had thought his cousin would follow just like every other mare did when he started to walk off on them. " also why the heck you giggling?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:44 pm
That was something to feel special about if nothing else. The first cousin he met, and Papa said their family was huge! But his wording said, 'cousin' not family member. Could he have possibly met others that she had never even seen before!?

Attie quickly wipped her smile of her face as the stallion spoke again, feeling suddently solemn. God of heavens this guy was rude! And to make her cry again...

Which she tried so desperately to hold back. "Uh...sorry. I won't be happy about meeting a family member if you don't want me to! And I don't know, I just like meeting others I suppose." The yellow mare hadn't followed him the second time, rather stayed put and watched as he moved.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff