Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Fluttering Wings and Apples ((Feena & Cosette))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`raze

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Munching on a particularily red and juicy fruit, one would think the mare doing it would be much more happy. But she laid under the large apple tree, her equally red eyes scanning the surroundings lazily, a bored look on her face. The arctic looking mare looked plainly out of place with her white and blue coat, and she felt it. The heat was starting to get to her, but what irked her even more was well...

She was a very social mare, and she hadn't met anyone new in a while.

The mare, Cosette, could handle the heat. There were streams nearby and she was staying close to those due to another stallions warning of Kalonas and Skinwalkers. But with the lack of contact with anyone wlling to talk, well, Cosette wouldn't mind running into a bit of trouble.

Rolling her eyes at that thought, she took another bite of the apple in front of her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:26 am
User Image

Flitting her wings she trotted about spinning now and then as she played with her shimmery shadow.

"I'll get you" she teased with a giggle, "I am a great adventurer my friend. Just wait and see!" she mused tossing her long silken green hair back and forth.

Beaming she noticed a huge red apple tree (compared to her she was quite tiny) and gaped at the contrast in colors. Then she noticed the striking white mare with the blue accents. "Pretty" she beamed with a chirped giggle. Trotting a little faster she headed toward the mare in the shade wondering what she was up to.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

`raze

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:50 am
(I just have to say it one more time. xD Feena is just absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see what she looks like when she grows.)

Her ears flicked as she listened to the silence, hearing a few birds here and there. However, she heard what sounded like someone else, and she was quick to turn her nck the other way and look. In her line of sight, she didn't see anyone, and her face dropped. She could've sworn she had heard someone...

Taking a hesitant bite out of her apple, she craned her neck behind her and began to glance around, curous as to what she heard. Then again, it could've just been a bird once more. Maybe the heat was getting to the mare. Or, someone could have been playing with her head, and that would mean someone really was there! A light smile tugged at her lips as she began to stand up.

And then her eyes caught something.
A little white filly with long green hair.
But this filly... Didn't exactly look as big as she expected them to look. Tilting her head, she offered a curious smile, "Hello?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:23 pm
((I love Rping her XD And thanks I'm dying to see her grown as well))

Feena trotted up as big as you please to bow her head and smile in a bright grin, "Hello there. Wow you're pretty" she mused flicking her short little tail. Contrary to the filly disbelieving it, she could of been mistaken for a bigger size bug.

Not a bug. Not a bug.

She tossed her head and learned forward with a silly chirp, " Whatcha doin?" she asked with a curious little tilt of her head. So envious was she of the larger soquili like that other stallion she met named Ed. He wore strange things like clothes which he said she had too. Her hair things were clothing but not as big as his red one he wore.

Not a bug. Not a bug. Keep remembering you're not a bug.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

`raze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:56 am
Wow. This little filly was small.
And she had butterfly wings. Was she another kind of Soquili? She remembered someone telling her about the different types, more so the dangerous ones such as Kalonas and Skinwalkers, but nothing about ones with wings. The arctic mare began to settle herself back down in an upright position so she could see and communicate with the odd Soquili.

At the compliment, Cosette flushed. She'd been told that before, but children were always the honest ones. She giggled and tilted her ehad, "Thanks! You've got som pretty marings, too," She said with a nod, exmaning her markings and her green mane, but she was more curious about her size. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you so.... Small?" Cosette asked, rather curious if her size had to do with the butterfly wings. She was almost a little envious, as wings must've meant flying, and that is always an enviable ability. But she had never heard of a Soquili being able to fly with butterfly wings. Wouldn't they be a bit too heavy for something so delicate?

"Are you a butterfly posing as a horse?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:06 pm
Feena blinked with a flit of her wings showering the ground with thousands of sparkles reflecting from the sun. Emerald green brushing the ground like a magical touch from the spunky inquisitive filly.

Did she say I'm a bug? Wait that was a butterfly she called me.

Thinking a moment she beamed with another flit of her large wings. "Nope I'm not a butterfly, I'm a flutter. We're well I mean that flutters are small compared to other soquili. I've only ever met one other without wings and he was huge." she exaggerated with a toss of her little head to show how big he was.

She pranced in place with a chirp in her voice flicking her tai, "I'm a great adventuer you know. I find all sorts of things others don't. Lots of treasure is everywhere if you look for it." she squealed with a another chirp, "Hey were you born like that or did someone paint you?" she queried interested in this pretty mare that reminded her of Saissis' stories of the wintery ice.

She was finally able to meet another without the wings and it was facinating.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

`raze

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:24 am
So there were tiny Soquili? That resembled butterflies?
Cosette's mouth dropped agape in wonder as she examined the near-translucent wings. While the little Soquili continued on about being an adventurer, the arctic mare smiled. It was nice to meet more who liked trampleing around. At the word 'treasure', Cosette raised a brow. What kind of treasures behld Flutters?

"Oh, my coat? I was born this way, I'm pretty sure..." She trailed off, straining her memory. She had it all her life, so sh guessed she was born with it. She once again gave an annoyed sigh at her faulty memory, and lookd back to the little Soquili, "Well little adventurer, I'm Cosette. You are...?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:15 pm
Such a pretty coat the taller one carried that made the little flutter envious for pretty markings, unaware of hers she was born with in the form of the glowing sun upon her cheek and backside. A really stunning blue like the icy months that would eventually blanket the valley they now stood upon in months to come.

Forgetting her manners she stood quite tall puffing out her little chest, "I'm Feena. Its very nice to meet you Miss Cosette." she chirped flitting her wings with her curiosity.

She looked up at the apples envious of the red hues that swirled over the entire creation, adorned with green leaves giving them the perfect touch. Feena was one for finding shiny objects with ease, anything that shimmered or glowed was her top priority in figuring out things.

"They sure are pretty aren't they?" she motioned up toward the growing apples, "reminds me of pretty treasure I look for."

Her eyes flicked up toward one wondering if she could capture it like other things she'd chased or ran after. Or would it simply take flight and fly away like most things she encountered.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

`raze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:09 pm
"Nice to meet you, Feena." Cosette giggled as Feena puffed out her chest. For such a small thing, she had confidence that could tower mountains. Her admiring was cut short as the other female motioned to the apples, and Cosette looked up. "Oh, apples? I wouldn't call them treasure... Well, maybe. They're fruit." She explained, gesturing towards the apple she had been eating earlier. "They're delicious - you want one?" She looked back to the flutter, curious if she'd like an up-close encounter with the treasure.
She was beginning to stand up anyway, so it wouldn't bother her to grab one. This tree had apples that were quit easy to reach, and she wouldn't mind grabbing another to munch on anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:09 am
Feena eyed the shining jewel and nodded as her bright teal eyes glimmered back at Cosette.

"Yes please" she responded with a flittering of her leafy wings, "They are so pretty and something to eat too" she chirped with a appealing happy shake of her head.

As she waited for this 'shiny treasure' that beconed her attention momentarily, she wondered several things.

"Have you seen any treasure to find around here? I like finding things like shiny stones and leaves" she noted to a little band around her front leg that had feathers and other things stuffed in it. While the creation was crude in the way it was just put there, you still had to admire the dedication for a tiny filly to attempt it anyway. Someday she'd grow into an elegant lady, showing the world she really was something than a dreamer in a child's mind.

Her tummy growled a bit thinking of food, but she still wanted to ask so many questions. Sides if she ate ehe shining fruit she'd never find the mystery it held deep inside.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

`raze

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:53 pm
Cosette's teeth grazed the apple lightly, trying not to ge her teth deep into the fruit as she plucked it from the tree with a soft jerk of her head. Holding the red treasure gently, Cosette lowered her head to place the fruit in front of the Flutter. She'd decided to not bruise the fruit, as she herself did not like fallen apples. She began to kneel back down, contemplating her next question.

Her red eyes momentarily found Feena's band, a smile on her face as she thought of the simple but plentiful "treasures" te filly might have come across. But Cosette hadn't come across any item that could be of some material value. The Soquili she met were her "treasures."

"I haven't seen any treasure, but treasure is different to everyone. To some it may be gold, others, apples," She giggled softly, nudging the fruit towards the filly, "And to me, it's more like conversation and good company."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:06 pm
Feena leaned downward seeming as if the apple was so much further than her from those long legs she stood upon. She giggled nosing it carefully noticing her reflection on the shining surface. Her little face glowing quite red and cheery as she made faces back at it. Her first thought was to store it, but yet her tummy whispered otherwise. She'd noted Cossete eating an apple and it did look tasty. One little bite wouldn't hurt, a teeny tiny one anyhow.

So she thought about it and reached in to n** at it only to not get anywhere, let alone through the skin that wrapped it so perfectly. Making a face she bit down harder breaking the top layer and tasted the sweetness of a summer apple. She couldn't help herself eating bite after bite till only a faint small remained on the now exposed core. Frowning she looked back at Cossete feeling quite guilty she'd destroyed such a beautiful treasure, at least her tummy was happy about it.

"Oopsie. I destroyed the pretty treasure" she frowned nearly in tears, "But it was so yummy though? Am I bad for eating it?" she asked feeling a bit upset she'd messed up a gift from a friend.

"Apples are food and treasure" she perked her ears thinking aloud, " And good company makes everyone smile right? I like friends even old grumpy Ed who tries not to laugh at me. I like being myself, I do".

She chirped forgetting about the apple grinning back at Cosstte, "And you're my friend so I'm your treasure".

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items