Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:35 am
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:46 am
Combing the sandy shore for shiny seashells, Maui went about her day by herself as she normally would; enjoying the scenery and loving life. It was her favorite type of day too, warm & sunny with a gentle, cooling breeze and not a cloud in the deep blue sky. It made her smile as she titled her head back a moment to listen to the sound of the ocean's waves crashing upon the shore. Her most favorite place to be on her most favorite kind of day---a secluded cozy lil' beach where she could enjoy the tranquility & peace.  

Ivory_Feld

Rev311

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:02 pm
Wondering aimlessly through the forest, Rhasody walked on not really thinking about anything in particular. It was a nice day out and it was time for his usual walk. Only this time his feet seemed to be taking him back to the beach as the sound of the ocean came to his ears. It had been a long time since he was here last and that time he had been a foal who had sneaked out late a night. He also had run into a winged-filly who was secretly practicing flying. She had claimed that the beach was hers and an arguement had started between them. Sighing, the big pink stallion stepped out onto the sandy beach and was met by a cooling breeze coming in land.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:48 am
Maui has just settled herself down on the beach and was tracing random little designs in the sand before her when she noticed someone of a very pink color in the distance. As the other soquili drew closer she noticed it was the most vibrant colored stallion she'd ever seem. Wanting to be friendly and polite as always, she took stand, drew closer and chirpped "Why hello there!" to the approaching stallion. She inclined her head politely, "I'm not interupting your walk alone am I?" She, as taught by Oathkeeper, always made sure to respect other's and their personal space.  

Ivory_Feld

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:43 am
Rhapsody picked his head up at the sound of another on the beach. Down the beach he could see a white winged-mare with yellow/pink mane and tail. She seemed nice enough and polite at that. Not like at all like the one he had met so many years ago as a foal. "Hello, you are not interupting anything but thoughts and memories, neither of which is too important." he said and continued to draw closer to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:28 pm
Maui beemed, quite pleased she wasn't a bother. Unless---of coarse the stallion was being sarcastic, in which she was very very daft at picking up sarcasms. "Ah---thats good! How has your day been? If you are bored and would like company I'd be glad to hang out here with you!" she began, open as ever. "But 1st, proper introductions!" Maui smiled, "My name is Maui. Might I be so graced as to know your name?"  

Ivory_Feld

Rev311

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:40 pm
Rhapsody looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She was talking as if they had known each other for a while even though he had just met her. He had never had another ask him how his day was going and so did not really know how to respond to it. "I'm Rhapsody and I guess it is going alright. As good of a day as any." he said and pawed at bit at the sand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:37 pm
"Very melodious name! I like it!" Maui proclaimed. She wasn't too good at compliments, but she always tried her best to compliment others anyhow. She was genuinely please to meet him, for she so loved meeting new soquili. Maui's smile dimmed slightly though when she didn't get a reply or comment on being company though. "I uhm---er---sorry if I'm bothering you!" she exclaimed quickly, catching on that she stallion seemed a little uncomfortable, "I'm not making you feel really awkward, am I? I'm kinda---a little too outgoing, so sorry if I come off as annoying or something." She paused a moment and looked at the sandspot Rhapsody was pawing at. "Uhm---did you even want to hang out...here...with me? Or you uh---you probumly have more important things to do!" she sweatdropped. sweatdrop  

Ivory_Feld

Rev311

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:14 pm
"You aren't being that much of a bother. Really." he said not wanting to upset her. It seemed like everytime he met someone new he upset them in some way. Maybe that was why he didn't get out much. "I am not all that great meeting new faces. I don't get out all that much." he said hoping that would explain his awkwardness.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:00 am
Quickly reading the stallion's body language Maui smiled. "You haven't offended me or anything. I just thought to you I may have seemed dull---or strange, having approached a complete stranger in such a way" she replied. "Say, why don't we make it a better day than any? We could go somewhere, talk or play a game!" Maui suggested. She was always up for cheering someone up with some fun and company; she hoped the stallion was up for the same.  

Ivory_Feld

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff