Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP}Our...date?{Chaser and Urza} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exaleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:11 pm
This is for Kiya and Des blah blah blah ((to save some time I'll just post this picture of the two))

User Image

Chaser walked around, heading towards the main river where she told Urza she'd meet him. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she walked on. The forest seemed quieter the usual...or maybe she was actually focused on some thing for once! She took a small turn as she approched the opening of the forest. She stopped for a moment, was she really going on a date with Urza? She smiled to herself, she couldn't imagine her, HER, going on a date with a stallion as good as him. She smiled bigger.

She started to walk on, she couldn't help but jump. She peeked out of the forest as she was then on her way out to go to the main river. She took in some air, oh my she couldn't believe she was going on a date! She giggled slightly as she stepped on. The river was coming closer, she smiled brightly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:25 pm
Urza had been waiting at the river for a little bit now. Well, seeing how he fell asleep rather close to it. Though, he didn't want to get TOO close to the water. He eyed the water carefully as he watched a fish swim around. Oh, damn those fish! They always teased him!!

Of course, his mind was only on the fish because he was very nervous. He still didn't know what to do on their "Date". Though, she did want to go for a walk. He grabbed some flowers, but he had accidentally ate them while he was waiting. Though, they didn't taste too good, but he was a nervous eater. What if she didn't like those flowers he picked? Well, he was best to just eat them and not worry about it?

He chuckled to himself. Not realizing that Chaser was close. His mind switched to something else, what if she didn't like him? Well, she already said she did. But what if she found out she didn't like him at all? He was beginning to worry. Was this all part of being nervous? Or was his crush more then just a... Crush? He didn't know. He bit his lip as he continued to watch the fish swim around in circles.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Exaleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:39 pm
Chaser's stomach flipped about as she held her toung. There he was, Urza all handsome and everything. She smiled at him, he was already here so she wasn't late. She noticed him looking in the wayer, how funny maybe he was just curious about it. She giggled slightly as she walked on. Her human put in new flowers, they were new yellow and pink ones. They were much brigher then the last ones, hope fully they wouldn;t attract bee's or anything.

Her heart beated loud in her, she gulped slightly. What if he didn't like her, he might of said it but what if he changed his mind. She took in a breath and continued on. If it didn't work out they could be friends...right? Oh she was so confused, she let out a breath that she had no idea she had been holding in. She flipped her mane as she walked up to urza. She smiled a quietly said, "Hello Urza"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:44 pm
He jumped a bit as his mine was totally not focused. Hearing her voice slightly startled him. He turned his head and smiled at her. "Hey! You've got new flowers!" He said noticing they were a bit different then the ones yesterday. At least he didn't have to give her some, right? He didn't know what type of flowers she liked. What where those type. He realized he was staring at her flowers and then just smiled at her.

"Ready?" He asked. Where would they walk to. God, this was so hard to decide. "Eh... I wasn't exactly sure what we were to do today... So Perhaps start off with that walk, and maybe we'll figure something out?" He asked with a nod.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Exaleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:53 pm
She blinked when he jumped, the she laughed. She blinked and then nodded. She smiled, "Why yes I did! Destiny said i needed some new ones, she said the others were getting dull." She smiled slightly, she could tell he was just as nervous as her. She took in a breath, this was so...different. Her heart pounded as she giggled at him. She hoped this was more then just a crush, she hoped he liked her more then a friend.

She giggled, "I was born ready" She smiled and laughed a bit. She hoped he would be like him, the none nervous him. He was cute though, his nervous actions, it made her heart skip. She nodded, "Of corse! Sounds like a good plan" She smiled at him and took her spot next to him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:03 pm
"Ok!" he said finally he got something right in the time they had found out they liked each other. Was this how it normally would be once you found out when someone likes you and they find out you like them? "So, where do you want to go? He asked.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Exaleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:09 pm
She smiled at him, he was so handsome today. She blushed slightly, she couldn't help but notice. She blinked and looked at her hooves, oh my this was so odd. It was a good odd though, she kind of liked it. Shelooked up at him and giggled, "Uhm...how about we go towards the mountians" She had never been that way, though she was told it was a very gorgeous place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:19 pm
He nodded. "To the mountains it is." He smiled and started walking towards the mountain. He flicked his braided tail. He was trying to act as normal as possible. Of course, it was rather hard at the moment. He smiled. "How was your morning?" he asked her simply.

Somehow, he knew hers was just like his. Very nerving, and couldn't wait until they saw each other? He walked slowly towards the direction of the mountains. They looked so great from where he was now.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Exaleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:26 pm
She smiled at him, she the giggled. She thoguth about it, her morning? Well where was she gonna start she got no sleep last night since she was so excited about today? She woke up early and walked around untill destiny came out and fixed her mane? She took in a breath, "It was good, I was really excited about today." She giggled at herself," How was yours?"

She felt a bit more like herself. Her nerves were calmingdown, tough her heart wasn't. She smiled at him, ready to hear his voice. She felt herself shiver with excitment as she re took her spot next to him. She looked at the mountians, they were gorgeous!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:38 pm
He nodded. "Mine was about the same I guess." He said with a chuckle. he had be ignoring the pounding of his heart, though he was sure she could hear it. It was like his heart was out side of his skin just pumping air. He took a deep breath.

"It should take us a little bit to get there." He said trying to figure out how long it will take. Of course, he didn't care if it took all day, but that was just how he was. He was trying to direct attention away from them.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Exaleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:10 pm
She smiled at him, then slightly blushed. She giggled, "OH really? I bet you actually got some sleep." She smiled and bumped him playfully. She felt her heart lurch forwrd when she touched him. She smiled happily, that shock made her happy. She noticed his deep breath and she laughed.

She nodded, "Well I was guessing that love" She smiled at him and jokingly. She hoped it would give them more time to talk, maybe learn more about each other. She really hoped that he was having fun, she certainly was.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:27 pm
"Sleep? What is sleep. I take naps." He winked and laughed. Slightly bumping into her. "Cat naps, to be exact." He laughed again. Man, he never laughed as hard as he did when he was with her. He smiled. Things were starting to feel normal again.

"I was just pointing out the obvious." He said. "Plus, It makes it so we look at the mountains. Aren't they glorious?" He asked as he looked at them. Though, he wasn't one much for snow, but they didn't need to go that high. Snow was a lot, a LOT, better then water.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Exaleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:19 pm
She smiled, "Uhm...sleep is like a nap, but much longer" She giggled at him, things felt normal again but her heart was still beating in her ears. She loved how she could make him laugh, it always made her smile. She looked towards the mountains, she wondered if it was still warm up there. She giggled to herself as she took in some air. She flicked her ear as her pink flower moved down slightly, then a bit more. Chaser blinked, please don't fall out!

She giggled forgetting about her flowers for a moment, "Yes very stunning! I can't wait till we get there!" She smiled at him as she looked at it topped with a bit of snow. She giggled slightly as she looked up at him, "I am glad I get to go up to my mountains for the first time with you Urza" she smiled at him the directed her attention to her flower, it was gonna fall out soon, she could tell.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:55 pm
He laughed again as he started to trot in place. "Cats only nap. We never sleep too long. One or so hours here and there." He explained. So he really never did sleep. He smirked at that thought. "but, it's all sleep if you think about it." he said again tilting his head moving slowly as he still trotted in place.

"As long as we don't have to go too high." He said jokingly. He didn't want to slip and fall. Snow and ice sometimes wasn't fun at all. Though, he liked how it was nice and cool. Getting it stuck in his hair sucked too.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Exaleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:19 pm
She laughed at him, "well I'll have to try that some time!" She giggled at his little smile made her smile. She flicked her tail and looked over at him. She flicked her ear then suddenly, the flower fell. She blinked as she stopped to see it fall out of her ear and onto the ground. She frowned, it took forever to get that back in! She hadn't noticed herself, but she had gasped as soon as it hit the ground.

She looked down and nodded, :Y-ya ok." She decided to herself, as long as the yellow one was in she'd be fine right? Oh, but she tried so hard to look good for Urza! She blinked and just looked at it, she then reached down and huffed lightly. She then smiled then laughed, "I guess it was a waste of time finding new flowers!"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff