[PRP] I know you from Long Ago... (Latonia and Foalen) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:08 pm
A private RP for me and Foalen.. With my Sibalto and Indian Persona Tashika, and Foalen's Indian Persona with Ayita... ^.^

User Image

Tashika stroked Sibalto's neck as she led him through the forest. It was in this section of wood the proud stallion had gotten himself caught so long ago when they first met, and the area still made them both wary... So it was easier to get down and walk, as they weren't too far from Foalen's Teepee now...
Foalen. How long since she had seen the Shaman who had been her frist friend? Too long! And the lovely Ayita? Takota? She had a basket of berries for the elusive fox, and hoped he would remember her, if no one else...
Her mind chidded her. Why would Foalen forget her? Or Ayita? They were friends... Even if it had been so long...

Sibalto nosed his two-legger, picking up on her uncertainty if nothing else. She was excited and apprehensive, worried and relieved.. She wanted to see her friends again, but was afraid they had forgotten her.. Who could forget Tashika? It was a pity humans didn't have horse sense... The dappled stallion thought to himself.. They could use a good dose of it...
He nosed her again as they came to a wide, clear path, able to walk beside her once more. The sun dappled the walk and made for a pleasant enough outing, and he had little to worry about.. On to meet these friends!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:40 pm
User Image

Ayita lazily wisked some pesky flies away with her tail as she gazed down the forest path her ears flickering to catch the smallest of sounds. It seemed that they were due for visitors shortly. Gazing down the trail the painted soquili wondered who it might be.

Looking back she wickered at Foalen who was bent over the fire grinding warmed herbs into a paste. The smell the herbs made as they were crushed was strong, but not unplesant.

The shaman glanced up from his work to give Ayita a smile before going back to his grinding.

The mare sighed a little wishing comunication between the twoleggers and her people was easier. Ah well he would find out about the visitors when they arrived.

Takota had heard her call however for the little brown fox peeked out from the little den he had carved under the giant protective roots of a great oak that grew near the teepee.

"Oh who's come to see us? Do you know yet." He asked as he stepped out of his den.

"Not yet. I've only heard sounds approching, that's all." Ayita repied with a shake of her head that set her mane to dancing.

"I think I might go and see who it is." Takota decided slipping off into the forest. He made his way along the path but caution made him stay hidden within the brush that ran alongside the trail.

A familiar smell drew him out of hiding toward a familiar face. "Do I smell berries? Yes I think I do!"

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:39 pm
Tashika paced along for a bit longer than paused. A sound in the forest... Faintly distant, but it drew closer.. What? Hearing the familiar sound of soft pads in the forest, and then seeing a familiar brown face, Tashika squeeked happily and dropped to her knees.
"Takota!" She grinned happily. "Oh I've missed you! And yes... I brought you a present..."

Sibalto jumped at the appearance of the fox, not recognizing him, but considered how happy his twolegger was. Ahh, obviously a friend then. He whickered in greeting and let the human do the talking, waiting until they were introduced. In the distance he could smell a human and a mare, perhaps the others they were going meet?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:59 pm
The berries smelled so very good. It had been a long time since he had seen this two legger and her berries. He wondered why that was. Ah well she had proabably been busy doing twolegger things. But she was here now, so he was going to enjoy her presence and her berries.

Takoda didn't really understand the twolegger, but he could tell her voice was happy as she greeted him. Sitting polightly he yipped a return greeting, not approching the basket full of berries until given permission, much though he wanted too. He was a well mannered fox after all.

Turning to look up at the large grey soquili next to Tashika and gave him a nod. "Sorry to startle you." The brown fox appoligized in a gentle voice having noticed the stallion's momentary discomfort. "I tend to forget that I sometimes make soquili nervious, especialy those I haven't met before. Though it seems strange to me, being as I am so much smaller than you. Either way I mean you no harm. Besides, I much prefer rabbits. They are a lot smaller, and they don't have hooves."  

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:06 pm
Tashika pulled the basket out of her carry back and pulled the top off, offering it to the fox. She knew he loved them so, and felt very bad that she hadn't been around for so long... "Oh-Siy-o Dear Friend... Here..."

Sibalto smiled. "It is fine.. I just wasn't expecting you... And I suppose you make us nervous because you have teeth and claws, and we are prey animals.. Always... It is nice to meet you, I'm Sibalto, the Lady Tashika's companion... She is overjoyed to see you... She missed you very much..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:29 pm
"I have to admit I undestand how you feel. Some of the larger preditors make me nervious too." Takota swished his tail behind him as he sat up a little to better see the basket as it was lowered toward him.

"Mmm, these smell delicious! Your human friend is so very nice." Takota told the stallion as he raised up on his hide legs ever further to lean forward and give Tashika's hand a friendly lick in thanks for the gift.

"Would you like to have some?" The little fox asked looking back up at Sibalto. "There's plenty here and I don't mind sharing."  

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:49 pm
Sibalto grinned. The fox was quite an interesting little fellow... Almost, Soquili at times... He chuckled softly...
"Tashika is quite nice." He agreed... "And I thank you for the offer, my friend, but I am quite content.. We have been gathering them for awhile, there's a basket back at the teepee should I have need.. These are her gift for you..."
He considered Tashika as she spoke to him, flicking his ears back and forth for a few moments. He nodded and turned to Takota.
"She says that we're going to head on to your Teepee now, so we may speak to the twolegger and Soquili mare you call family..."

Tashika gave Takota a few more berries to snack on, then picked up the basket and tucked it back into the pack. She promised to give it to him when they arrived at the teepee, but was eager to see Ayita and Foalen again. "Shall we?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:11 am
The little brown fox daintily licked his lips clean and then rubbed his face off with his paws before giving Tashika a little bark of assent. The teepee wasn't far. It was just through the brush really, so Takota knew it wouldn't take long to get there. Lifting his tail high he lead the way back though the brush. Though he was careful to stay on the path this time so Sibalto and Tashika would be able to follow him.

Kneeling before the fire on hand on the stone he was using to mash the herbs, Foalen looked up as he sensed someone approching. Glancing over at Ayita serinely cropping away at the grass in the small clearing where the teepee sat and relaxed a trifle. Being a shaman ment that you never knew when trouble would appear at your doorstep. But If the newcomers meant danger the painted mare would have certianly sensed it.

Standing the shaman began wiping his hands off on a rag he had found nearby the fire. He smiled when he saw who was approching. "Welcome! It's been many moons since you've stopped by. Please come, sit by the fire. How are you?"

Ayita made a welcoming sound deep in her throat as the unknown soquili approched the teepee. "Hello there. I'm Ayita, and it's very nice to meet you."

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:08 pm
Smiling, Tashika settled the back over her shoulder and followed the fox the last few paces to Foalen's teepee, smiling widely when she saw the shaman. It had been a long time since she had been around any Kiwani she counted a friend, and if Foalen wasn't it, no one was. Why had it taken so many moons for her to visit him again?
Losing her patience she ran forward and hugged him, laughing and crying at the same time. "I'm sorry! I'm well, and you?"
She leaned back for a moment, eyes dancing. "Oh Foalen! Its so wonderful to see you again!"
Ayita had not escaped her attention, and she intended to greet the mare in a moment, just as soon as the Soquili were finished. Upon seeing Foalen, he had claimed her attention first, but she had not forgotten any of the friends she had made within his camp, much less the lovely mare.

Sibalto jumped as he watched his two legger leap forward and embrace the stranger. He shook his head, smiling at her caring and sometimes emotional nature. As the elegant painted mare caught his eye and greeted him, he jumped again. A whoosh of color stained his cheeks and he ducked his head, feeling very impolite.
"I am sorry My Lady.. Forgive me for my rudeness... Greetings to you Ayita, companion of the Shaman Foalen... I am Sibalto, the stallion from across the Sea, the Lady Tashika's companion.. The Honor is mine..."
He bowed low, tucking a knee under him and pressing his nose to his stretched out foreleg, forelock covering his eyes for a moment. When he stood his rogueishly handsome smile was back, eyes dancing with a certain playful wickedness.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:37 am
The shaman laughed as he lifted an arm for balance as Tashika had unbalanced him with her exuberence. "It's good to see you again too. Very good. I'm glad you made it back this way. It looks like you've done well for yourself. I'm happy for you."

Ayita listened to Sibalto's introduction giving the stallion a polite nod of her head in return, a look of amusment suffusing her warm eyes. "Oh my, such pretty manners. Your mother raised you properly, I see. I approve. And it might be your honor, but it is my pleasure. You are welcome here. " The mare replied in a voice that was not quite a laugh. Somehow she had the feeling this charming fellow gave his mother quite a time while he was growing up.  

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:46 pm
She released him and stepped back, color high in her cheek and eyes shining. She probably should have been a little more distant, but she couldn't help the joy at seeing her friends again. "I'm well enough... This is Sibalto, that injured stallion that I had been intent on healing, he's doing well also... I'm sorry its been so long... I meant to come back before now, truly I did..."

Sibalto smiled and inclined his head. "Pretty manners in the company of a pretty lady, or I would not be much of a gentleman... My damn saw that I was well-schooled Lady, make no mistake... I thank you for your kind welcome, you are a most gracious host.."
He glanced at the Shaman, nodding his head to catch the man's attention. "Oh-Siy-o..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:21 pm
"Sibalto," The shaman repeated as if tasting the flavor of the name and finding it to his likeing. "A fine name for a fine friend." Foalen smiled giving the soquili a respectful almost reverent greeting before turning back to his old friend.

"Don't be sorry, life has a way of keeping one busy. You are here now, and for that I am greatful. It looks like you did well with your healing. Well done, perhaps if you enjoy such work you might look into apprenticing as a wise woman. I could put in a good word for you with the local shaman."

"I swear I shall get spoiled having such a silvery tounged stallion about. Mmm, but I can't say that I mind it. Oh no, not at all. I must say most of the stallions in my life have not been nearly so well schooled. Your mother is to be comended and I am glad you decided to visit us. I'm curious, maybe if you don't mind you could answer a few questions of mine. This place you came from, what is it like? I have heard a little about this far away place I have heard that the pale two leggers come from. Is it like the forest here?"  

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:49 pm
Tashika smiled at Sibalto and Ayita, noting the male was taller, more graceful, and overall... wiser... An Elder? Ayita had grown into an air of leadership that suited her... Why had she stayed away so long?
At his words she gasped, eyes wide. "You would do that? Oh that would be wonderful!"
She paused and tilted her head at him, amethyst eyes puzzled. "Aren't you the local shaman?"
She wrinkled her nose in a laugh.

Sibalto bowed, eyes glinting. "I am sure a noble lady could never be spoiled, but I can assure you I would do everything in my power to assist such a thing in occuring... And I would be only too happy to tell you about my homeland..."
He pawed at the sand beneath his hooves, making a firm hoofprint, then another about a foot away from the first. "I was born on a farm, to a mare the color of snow and a sire the color of twilight... My dam and I spent most of my first year with the other foals and their dams... I was taken from that herd and started with my training.. Learning to act like a gentleman... And through my training we traveled to different places.. There were forests and mountains.. Lakes, rivers, the ocean... And then I was sold.. And sold again.. And wound up at a horse fair, being purchased by a lady who cared not for my attitude.. She took me to her home in the country.. By the time we were partners, she was fleeing across the ocean... And I came here.. There are different birds and plants here.. But a forest is a forest..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:42 pm
Giving his old friend a wink the shaman joined in her laughter.

"The offer is genuine though." The shaman said into the comfortable silence that came after the laughter had faded. "If you wish to learn the ways of herbs and healing I would be honored to show you what I know.

"And once you outgrow my teachings, and you will." Foalen assured her when he thought she might protest. "There are others in the village I can introduce you to who know even more about herb lore and healing, since most of my knowledge is based on the more spiritual side as apposed to the physical healing arts. But I could give you a good start, if that is the path you wish to follow."

"It certainly isn't the easiest path, but it can be very rewarding to those with the determination to see it though." The shaman said giving Tashika's arm a gentle squeeze. "And I happen to know first hand you have plenty of determination. So what do you think? Would you be interested?"

"Such pretty, pretty words. And I sense that there is sincerity beneath them which is not always found in those who are gifted with silver tongues. You are going to make some mare very happy one day." Ayita said as she seemed almost to look through Sibalto as if she were peering into some future only she could see.

Then the mood passed and the older mare looked Sibalto in the eyes smiling gently as returned his bow with one of her own. "It sounds like you have had quite an exciting life, with all the traveling about that you have done, even if a forest is a forest." Lowering her voice to speak in a conspiring tone. "Yes, I think I knew that before you said as much. Though, while what you say makes sense, I have to admit that the filly within me was hoping to hear exotic tales of foreign lands."

Lifting her head the painted mare whinned a laugh," You see, I was born and raised here near the Kewiani (sp) village and I have never gone farther than a few days run in any one direction from there." As she spoke her eyes grew distant again,"Even so, in my own way, I too have seen much of the world. So what you have said is not unexpected."

"Still," Ayita winked her warm eyes returning to normal," it is a little dissapointing to hear that other places in the word are the same where ever you are. "

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:33 am
Tashika considered the idea of becomming a Shaman in silence, for all of about a few moments. Her heart leapt happily at the thought, and she beamed. "I would love to learn everything you could teach me Foalen... I would be so grateful for your help."
She frowned faintly, shaking her head even as he told her that she would outgrow his teachings. Deciding not to argue out loud, she smiled at the thought of meeting others who could teach her about healing. "That sounds wonderful."

Sibalto smiled and bowed his head faintly. Her eyes looked right into his soul -he was sure- and he found himself wondering what she saw there... Was this what it was like to be an elder? Tashika had told him about the elusive Soquili who had achieved such ranking from the spirits... And said perhaps he one day would stand amidst their ranks... Considering Ayita, he wondered what he would see if he did become one of them..
"Not always the same... The plants are always a little different.. The scent of the wind, of the flowers... The people and Soquili you meet are always a little different, they speak and think differently than you... But it makes traveling interesting..."
He gave a shrug and a smile. "Perhaps the filly in you will have more luck exploring in the future... The mountains are cool and distant, each footstep you take echoes around you... The elusive creatures that live there sometimes watch you from a distance, sometimes come to meet you... I confess I never get tired of meeting others from distant lands..."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff