Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Self-concious (Felicia and Rhapsody)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:20 am
User Image

-Dual tails twitched and swayed, a soft hum resinating through the air, as the mare made her way through the meadow. She wasn't headed anywhere in particular, simply following the tiny hint of a breeze. Letting it push her into lands unknown as her eyes took in the surroundings.

Always something new and exciting to see. Something new to sing about. Ears swiveling softly her eyes turned towards the forests as she heard the familar twitter of songbirds.-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:05 pm
User Image

Rhapsody walked through the forest on his way to the meadow. He had a lot on his mind as of lately. His father had brought home a mare he had been seeing to have her meet the family. She was very nice and sweet, but from what his grandmother told him of his mother, she looked oddly close to her in appearance.

Sighing, the pink stallion stepped into the clearing without so much as checking to see if anyone was there, a deffinate sign that his mind had other things to worry about.

Rev311

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:10 am
((Totally OT, but he has such beautiful feathers. XD The three colors together are so nice. ))

-The stallion's obliviousness was sharply contrasted to Felicia's curious focus, and as her eyes slowly wandered back from their gaze at the treeline, they settled upon the rather odd new addition to the landscape.

A brillant pink, with swirls of yellow, like a flower bursting to life in spring. How beautiful! It was a mare wasn't it? She assumed with the color, and the distance between them gave no clues. But either way Felicia didn't care, offering a mild nicker, as she moved forward a few lengths.

She knew from past experience that running up often ended badly, so she left quite the distance before she called out cheerfully.- "Hello there!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:35 am
((Thanks! The teal color is his eye color and the maroon is the color of his sisters mane and tail.))

Rhapsody's head shot up at the sound of someone in the clearing. He mentally scolded himself for not checking the area before entering. Atleast the voice that came to him sounded friendly enough and he just couldn't be rude and ignore the other Soquili.

The pink stallion gave a nicker back in acknowledgement and to show that he was friend not foe before calling back to the mare. "Hello!"

There was something different about her, he could tell from the distance. She was colored white and cream with purple mane and tail but there was something else about her apperance he couldn't quite place.

Rev311

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:04 am
-Ahhh, a male was he? Ears twitching with the soft masculine sound, she asserted the fact to herself.

Oblivious to the inner turmoil and self-scolding of the stallion, she simply took advantage of the kind greeting, drawing closer still. It was still possible that he'd react when she drew closer, when finally he caught glimace of the strange paws that took the place of her front hooves. But for the moment she hoped for the best.

Pulling closer enough that she could make out the markings that winded about his pelt, she admired the coat openly, perhaps a little rudely with how open she was with the glance, before asking politely.- "Headed someplace?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:24 am
He watched as she came closer to him obviously not afraid in the least to come closer to a complete stranger. As she came closer he finally realized what was different about her appearance. She had white cat-like ears instead of normal horse ears, white cat-like paws instead of hooves and a white cat-like tail along with a normal tail. How strange? He wondered if she was one of the skinwalkers he had heard about or just some strange Soquili roaming the lands.

But being taught manners by his grandmother, he kept his eyes to her face and ignored her stange features. He did notice, however, as she glanced at his own person. Though he supposed it was alright since he had done the same with her.

Rhapsody shrugged at her question. "Just roaming around, maybe I will end up back home, maybe not." he said while in all truth he was going home...though he might end up taking a detour here and there.

Rev311

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:34 am
-Ears twitched softly to catch his words, and she nodded mildly. She had no home herself, more because travelling made you feel less lonely. And beyond that travelling let her see everything and anything. But still, the thought of a home was nice and comforting, ecspeailly if he had someone(s) to go home to.

But then he made it sound as if he weren't so keen on the idea. Having enough sense not to blurt out her opinion and ask why he would be avoiding home, she mused softly.- "Ahhhh, I quite enjoy roaming myself. Never know who or what you'll find. You certainly see much more when you're roaming."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:42 pm
The pink stallion nodded in agreement. It was nice to roam around every so often and just let your feet take you where ever. She was certainly right that you got to see alot when you did that. "Very true. It's nice to just let your feet do the thinking for you and take you where they want to go." he said.  

Rev311

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:20 am
"As long as you don't let them lead you far enough to get into trouble" - She ammended their words with a mild giggle, quite a bit more cheerfully then the words really deserved. But for the moment she was contented with company. So past bad meetings slipped off the edges of her mind, dual tails swaying once more.-

"I like to follow the echo of my voice, and the wind usually. But if you don't mind, I should like to follow you today. Even if only for a little while." -Though she tried not to show it, her neediness for attention, as subtle or subdued as it might be, shone through her eyes as she awaited his reply. Adding in softly, matter of factly.- "I'm Felicia by the way. Nice to meet you."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:35 pm
"My name is Rhapsody. It is nice to meet you as well. I don't mind if you follow along but I don't think I am all that interesting enough to follow." he said and shrugged his shoulders. He didn't know why she wanted to bother with him but he didn't care either. It wasn't as if he had anything better to do with his day.  

Rev311

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:44 am
((Sorry for the delay dear! I should be much more prompt now that vacation, school sign ups, and all that stuff is out of the way.

Ohhh your birthday is kinda close to mine!))

-Quite obviously pleased with the acceptance, she grinned some more.- "Ahhh what a lovely name. Musically inclined?"

-If he was it would be something they had in common. She loved to dance and to sing. Finding other that felt the same was always a bonus. But her curiousity dipped a little at his words, and she mused lightly.-

"I'm sure you're far more interesting then you think. I get to talk to others soo seldom. I'm sure there is plenty that you've seen or done that I haven't and would find quite exciting."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:46 am
Rhapsody shook his head at her question. "I am not musically inclined at all. My father is named Jazz and my mother was named Sundance so I guess they just went with the musical theme." he said and knew it was true. He even bet his sister had a musical name. "I guess I would be interesting now that you put it like that. Everyone does have thier own story after all."  

Rev311

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:28 am
-A mild dissapointment, but certainly not enough to mar her contentment with the fact of having company for once.- "I hear of parents doing that quite often, it's neat to have a part of your parents in you."

-But before she could say much more about it his words lifted, and she nodded with a mild twitch of her feline ears.- "Exactly! Everyone is a storyteller of sorts without ever even knowing it."

-Stepping forward mildly, as if trying to subconciously instigate his motion so she could follow, she began herself.- "Have you ever been to the desert? I met someone from there a long while ago. We were going to go together to see it, but we ended up getting seperated before we got there."

"I don't know that I would have liked it really, but seeing something new is always a good thing." -Contentedly she babbled, dual tails swaying happily.-

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games