PRP Tue love never dies Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:46 pm
Sunny Jones wondered where Marion was thinking about her little girl who was gowning up so fast made her think about one her other daughter and also her one true love who she had not seen in ages. The thunderstorm and rain made her wish to have with her Tris with her more and more. The house was so quiet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:03 pm
Tristen was curled up in a chair with a cheesy love novel, waiting for Adora to come back from her date with two hot chocolates. Date. The fae of love sighed, snapping the book closed as the main femals name suddenly became sunny. A sense of saddness had burrowed in his stomach and now it refused to go away. It frustrated him to no end. The saddness, sunny, the fact time refused to stay still...this wasn't fair. This wasn't fair at all...  

Tartara

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:15 pm
The other problem was that Sunny could never stay in one place for two long with out having the problem that were ever she was Sprits fallowed and started to talk to her it was some thing she could not get away from even with training and for some reason the sprits were getting more active and it was harder to keep them at bay.
Sunny had thought she eyed some red hair as she had been trying to think clearly only to see the one fae she loved with all her heart. "Tris." she said softly to the fae.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:21 pm
And then he jumped at the nick, head snapping around. "S-Sunny? What are you doing here?" Tristen winced. That sounded guilty even to him and he didn't do anything! Not yet at least.  

Tartara

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:25 pm
Sunny Blushed as he called out her name. "yes tris Did I do some thing wrong." she walked over to him. "It has been so long how have you been."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:32 pm
"al...alright..." He choked out...He shook his head. "No. Not alright." Tristen stood and walked over to the couch. They had to clear this up, NOW. He couldn't keep up with this. "We really have to talk Sunny..."  

Tartara

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:41 pm
Sunny Jones looked down she knew that every thing was not alright she was in trouble. Sitting down on the couch she sighed. "I know I have been very distant." She closed her eyes. "It is just that it has gotten worse the voices have gotten more abundant and what they say scare me." she used her hands to cover her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:50 pm
"So you already know part of whats wrong." He sat down next to her, amber eyes going to the floor infront of them. "I know sunny that it must be hard but...guardians help me, this isn't fair. I am the Fae of love! I can't keep up with this hun...I can't take you never being here, being who I am and having Adora date without a care. I'm starting to feel so trapped..."  

Tartara

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:05 pm
Sunny was silent as he talked to her. after a bit of silence she answered. "you are right this is not fair. not fair for the children nor was it fair for you either. I mean I am not as strong as you you can control your powers better than I can control mine. I am sorry I hope there is some way that we can salvage our relationship." She could not help the tears on her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:25 pm
He sharply looked to the side. "I might have a better grasp on my power, but I am a faerie Sunny. All I am is the embodiment of love, if this keeps up, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep myself from cheating on you. It's just...so...easy. Too easy to make a male blush, too simple to make a female simper. Its honestly starting to scare me Sunny, I don't want to end up falling in love with anyone but you. you're the one I love most of all. Above amara, above mom, above raken...I don't want to hurt you...I need you here to stop it." The male refused to look at her, closing his amber eyes. She should have seen how quickly Yukio was tripping over his own words from him, should have witnessed the warm blush he had gotten from a LESBIAN woman. One of the reasons he had fallen for her was because of the challenge...but it still was too painfully easy now with his power honned to its finest.  

Tartara

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:55 pm
Sunny moved closer to Tristen and she put her hands in her lap. "I know. I do not want you to fall in love with some one else I fell in love in love with you not because of your powers or because you pissed off my father I love you because you were different and special to me." She moved over to him and hugged him "I still love you I will fight ageist the voices if you can help me learn to control my powers." She knew it was not a good trade. "I want to be only your wife no one else and I want to be mother of our two lovely Teens."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:10 pm
Wife? Hopefully...she wasn't thinking marriage. It was scary enough being mates. "I'll try my best. Just don't go for so long again...not again." He lifted a hand under her chin and softly kissed her  

Tartara

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:21 pm
"I will not leave you again I will stay with you." she kissed him back softly "Though I must warn you the voices told me some thing very bad is happing you must be careful. I do not know what I would do if you were hurt or killed I would never ever be able to live with my self if that happens."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:26 pm
"Who would hurt me besides Amara or your father?" But it was worrisome. What about his family? What about...Tristens eyes widened slightly. "How bad exactly Love? Adora isn't with one of of my siblings, she's out with some guy."  

Tartara

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:40 pm
Sunny closed her eyes she was thinking tying to make scene what she herd. once she thought she got it clear she opened her eyes. "It is unclear they say it is evil and caused much pain and death before." her eyes were filling with tears she could not help but to wipe them away with her hand.

"It is bad there is anger there from the ghost. I can not tell you were it is. Do not make me ask them again Tris"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff