Submit

IY_and_MCR

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:42 pm
Okay, first thing first.
If this is a repeat thread I am sorry. (I mod at three other guilds, I know what it's like XD)
But I didn't see a thread of this when I looked through the main fourm and archives. But I could just be blind XDDDD;

So here's what I'm asking:
Ever create a game that involves Pocky?
Or ever change the rules of a game to make it involve Pocky?
Drawing Pocky instead of drawing straws?

Also:
If there was a Pocky Olympics what do you think it would be like?

And again, sorry if I'm an idiot XDDD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:13 pm
You're safe. This isn't a repeat thread xd

Have I ever created a Pocky game? Yes/sort of. It's sort of like a drawing straws thing, I guess. There was a Pocky commercial at one point where I got this idea from, but anyway:

You take a new box of Pocky sticks (I usually use chocolate), an opaque or non-see-through jar/vase/thing of some sort, and a bag of chocolate chips. Take one of the Pocky sticks and break off enough of the chocolate end where you can tell there's a height difference between the stick and the rest of the pack. Fill the jar/vase/thing with the chocolate chips. Stick the Pocky sticks, chocolate tip down. Make sure you push down the regular length sticks far enough so that you can't tell which stick is shorter. Place jar/vase/thing in the middle of the table or somewhere in the middle of a group of friends and yourself. Each person takes a turn pulling out a Pocky stick. The person who pulls the short stick has to do a dare that is chosen by the person who last pulled the short stick.

A way to make this game more... um, interesting... would be to put a couple more short sticks in the jar/vase/thing and whatever two people pull short sticks have to kiss. But, the first version is a bit better if there are impressionable youths around. wink

Seishin-chan
Crew

BakaRasheru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:04 pm
wow hmmm this is new XD

Ever create a game that involves Pocky?
ummm... once wit my cousins in oregeon we were bored n we had pockey so u know bobbin for apples well we kinda made jumpin for pocky where we tie pocky to a stick n hang it somewhere high so we had to jump n eat it XD lol burns carbs XD

Or ever change the rules of a game to make it involve Pocky?
Oh also once i forgot wit who though me n some ppl i knew had a pocky tag thing where u had to tag the person by eating thier pocky

Drawing Pocky instead of drawing straws?
no cause u can just eat the pocky so it'd get shorter

If there was a Pocky Olympics what do you think it would be like?
hmm... probably alot of pocky based things around like the javelin would be or look like pocky n the shotput would be long n straight not round  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:54 pm
There is actually a kissing game in Japan (and in other places too I guess) that is a lot like Suck and Blow.

You pass the Pocky stick by mouth down a line (or in a circle) until someone breaks it. Whichever two break it have to kiss...

Meh...

Oh, BTW...

CONGRATULATIONS! This is the first thread in over a year that was created and hasn't been locked and deleted by me.

GOOD JOB FOR PAYING ATTENTION TO THE RULES!

You get a Golden Pocky Trophy. *gives trophy*

SugarBeat_Angel
Vice Captain

Seishin-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:27 am
SugarBeat_Angel
CONGRATULATIONS! This is the first thread in over a year that was created and hasn't been locked and deleted by me.

It's nice to have one or two a year that are able to stick around, huh?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:33 pm
Seishin-chan
SugarBeat_Angel

It's nice to have one or two a year that are able to stick around, huh?

XD

SugarBeat_Angel
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:39 pm
SugarBeat_Angel

Oh, BTW...

XDDDD
Awesome
Chalk it up to hatred of making an error. X3  
Pockyism||THE GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out