User Image

Alias: Ten, Tenma.
Race: Human (Elemental Adept*)
Height 6 Feet 1 Inch
Weight: 195lbs
Eye Color: Yellow
Hair Color: Silver
Alignment: neutral
Patron Deity: Aisura: A female Diety, she is the protector of travelers, as well as the gaurdian of families. She helps young men find thier wives, and family, and legend has it that any young man asking her help will be guided to his true love.

Weapon

Veri†as
A blade made when he was in need by a friend from the past, a blacksmith from the southern tip of Risalas, it is long and curved slightly much like a traditional katana but the metal is thicker slightly and much better balanced for his hand, the hilt being formed and carved into the wood from a cast of his hand it fits his hand perfectly.

Adder Fang
A small triangle of steel, sharpened and hammered thin as to pierce armor and if thrown right can even be made to turn corners if thrown at the perfect angle. It is silver, dull, and used, they are sharp on all edges and are often hard to throw if you don't know the weapon well.

Armor

verus terra
Removed almost a year now, the Verus Terra gauntlet left painful scars along his right arm and upper torso.

A metal mask covers his face, simple metal held on by a woven band the mask painted white with only eye holes and the band bleached.

Abilities

He can control heat currents by a basic ability, inborn.
General stealth and ploy skills, basic shadow partners.
Skills: He is a sword fighter, learning his fighting style well, also known for hand to hand fighting, that resembles a dance, known to most as Copiera, it is a fast paced fight style that keeps a constant chain of momentum to increase speed and combo capability, It is aptly nicknamed ‘The dance style’

Appearance:

Tenma Is tall, 6’1” tall. Built like a sprinter his body consists of sinewy limber muscle. He is pale, but does not appear of Asian descent, travel having worn much of that complexion away, not deathly pale, but the pale of someone unable to tan. His limbs are long, almost making him seem lanky though he remains proportional. He wears all white, a pair of baggy white pants held up by a thin white sash. He wears an open white long sleeved samurai style vest with black lining around the neck. He wears a white mask, with black markings, a line from the bottom of the right eye leading to the bottom of the mask. And from the middle of the top of the mask is a black flame shape. Wrapped around his bare abdomen is white bandages. A long black sheathed sword is tucked into a special strap in his belt. And on his right hand he has a bandage wrapped around it from his knuckles to forearm, with prayer bead bracelet on his wrist.

Personality:

Calm collected and above all, nice. He is generally pleasant to most people, often helping those that seem to really need the help. He isn’t one to cause undue pain and therefore often remains a shadow in events because he doesn’t want to be part of a conflict that isn’t needed for anything beyond blood on the ground. A skilled and calm fighter, it is hard to shake him, and harder to anger him. The mask is a barrier for him, it gives him something to think of as between him and the enemy, which helps him stay calm, focused and precise.

**Elemental Adept
An elemental adept is a class of fighter found all over the world, known to most as elementals. They are most often in control of a single element, not able to create only to alter what is around them with personal energy, equivalent to Chi or Chakra.

. In Risalas these were often the men for hire and bodyguards. Equivalent to an elite group their training tactics were renowned in the militaristic nation, training mind, body, spirit, and political know-how any person wanting to become an elite of an area had to have at least 8 years of training in the elite academies.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:03 am
Character Art

If the art is within the quotes the name will be stated in the quote title, for example Lady Sierra Wrote, that means that anything within that quote was drawn/edited by that person and is therefore their property as much as Mine, do not duplicate this pictures without their permission or my own.

Lady Sierra
This first piece was the first art of Tenma ever. Drawn by Lady Sierra, as a friendly commission.

Him without his mask.

User Image

Sunstrike
Also a friendly commission this became the basis for Tenma's whole body rather than just his face This is him fight worthy.

User Image

working on the name
I do not remember the name of the artist. He is a friend of my friend Ho shin, and he drew this on Shin's request. More of a manga style, Makes Tenma look like a complete badass.

User Image

Ho shin And others
I apologize, I do not know the original artists name that created the card, but Shin edited the colors and other various aspects. These spread around Leviathan Stadium awhile back and I figured why not?

User Image

Tenma Keigou
Captain

Mike & Tenma

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas