Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[vo_Odka]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:07 pm
Welcome to Mech.
You can introduce yourself in this thread.
You can find the rules, crew, banners and links here.
If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

I am [vo_odka] but you can call me vo or vodka.
I love the colour green and when I am on gaia you can always find me in Mech. <3
I created Mech to get away from the Chatterbox.
You can find more about me in my Mech Diary.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:59 pm
Hi, call me Seka or Lari :]
Hmm, whats there to know about me...
I can be shy, but most of the time I'm really weird or random xD
Making people laugh makes my day, but sometimes my attempts at being funny are really lame, so sorry >_<
I enjoy writing stories, which people say I'm good at, but I think they're just being nice :/
I take pictures of everything and anything when I am bored.
Oh, I love the french language [I hope to master it one day ^^]
I prefer cold weather to hot; I want to live in London or San Francisco <333
Thas the basics of me I suppose lol
If you want to know more just message me :]

S 3 K a _

Nif`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:02 am
Hi! My name is Nif and I'm amazingly dull~ :D

KiddingKidding~
I'm the 19 now, 20 in January and I plan on being a radiologist some day.
Err... I love reading and sometimes painting [only to mix colors P:]
I can be crafty sometimes, other times I'm just lazy.
and... yeah.
The End

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:11 am
o.o I'm Middy, called Midna by some random Zelda fan, or Deidre, and Dei by some.

I'm 18 (And I can already feel my hip breaking and my joints stiffening) Birthday's in November.
I love Pirates.
And Dragons
And most animals
I hate spiders, deathly afraid of them in fact.
I live in my room, (That I have actually cleaned) In Oregon ( The weather here sucks)

My favorite Disney Princess is Ariel
And Prince is Beast (before he goes all icky human)
And my favorite Disney Movie is Lion King (And Pirates since that's technically disney)

Umm... Yeah I waste my life away playing videogames, reading, writing, drawing, dreaming, and some hanging out with friends.

andandand.
I want to live on a pirate ship, or if I ever find that oh so special someone, be, erm, not married, but be pronounced together, civil union or something, on a pirate ship.

And if that oh so special someone can persuade me in anyway to have a kid.. I want his sperm first put into a centrifuge, and them do that artificial insemination, and tell the kid that is born "Hey did you know your daddy put the sperm you were born from in a thing that spins around really really fast?"

..Ok enough random facts...  

MidnightHybrid

Dapper Gawker

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

AzariaRose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:16 pm
Hi, I'm 'Manda. Don't forget the apostrophe, b***h. D<
Nah, just kidding. x3

Anywho, I'm practically 18. >_>
July 1st will make it official.
I like the color green, and well, really, I like everycolor, green is just the one of choice at this moment.
I'm a graduate.
I play clarinet, alto sax, piano, and I've attempted flute, trombone, and trumpet. It didn't go to well. xD
I love my tablet. I'd marry it. It would never do me wrong, like stupid boys. D<
Spiders scare me. I jump out of moving vehicles because of them.
I hate being unorganized, but if I clean, I can't find anything.
Shiny things pwn.
I'm weird.

The end.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:27 pm
Ugh... can someone fill this out for me? D:

*Sigh* Here goes nothing...
I'm Jonathan, but everyone calls me Jon... because I tell them too!
I just turned 23... in a couple of months I can change this to "I am 23."
I like long walks on short bridges.
I hate the fact that I'm getting older than I really look. I look like I'm 15. It drives me crazy. What kind of 15 year old has tattoos and wants to buy cigarettes? I'll tell you... this 15 year old! ME! Only I'm not 15... curve ball! ZING!
I got off subject...
I like to draw, sculpt, be a smartass. You know, the usual. The only problem is, I'm a huge procrastinator. Maybe I'll tell you about it some other time.
HA... get it? If not... have someone older explain it to you... and that would be the smartass side of me... :D

Ugh... enough about me. No seriously, reading this make me even hate ME. That made sense right? LOL <3  

falling sanity
Crew

LittleAngel13
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:56 pm
What to say about me.
My name is Jennifer although people usually just call me Jen, Jengi(weird a** nickname). Only person who calls me Jennifer is my friend Scott.
I am 21 right now, soon to be 22. That's a scary thought right there.
I live in Canada, in a place called Halifax(no not the band).
I love being a goof and driving around aimlessly with friends.
Some of my favourite shows are well the usual stuff, Friends,House,Gilmore girls, The OC.
I also really like Coupling and Stargate. Been watching a s**t load of Stargate lately whenever I am at Scott's house. It's pretty good.
I love going to restaurants and the country. I love to party and get drunk.
I also like to sing although I completely suck at it, I just do it for fun. I tend to power clean when I'm bored and I love organizing things.

Wow.. I'm a boring person.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:37 pm
Hi x3

I'm Tinne [Tin-na] but you can call me Tie [Tea], like the rest (;
I'm going to be 18 on next PintPotTie-day, aka 28th of December. celebrate it like there's no tomorrow. I live in Belgium, near Antwerp (well, actually everything is nearby in Belgium xD) You can talk to me about loads of things. Love random things. Other than that: pictures and photography, Grey’s Anatomy, Kdramas, heroes and music.
I’m weird and love it. I can be antisocial and social at the same time. I have the attention span of a rock. And I just copied most of this out of my profile. (my profile or my mule’s: Ides`)
I like Snow Patrol, Regina Spektor, Editors, Kmusic, Indie, w/e :D
Also: Korean and Chinese language, hanging out with my friends, watching movies, myspace.
I dislike: a lot of things including tomatoes spiders addicts selfish people and so on.

And yeah, I still train pink dolphins on Saturdays. So what? D<

r2tinnie2

[[Lady of Nox]]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:10 pm
Rawr!

I'm Lilith... but everyone calls me Felix or Nox. Don't ask why, it's kewl? OKIOKI???
I'm 18, just left college but am goin back next year... and I pretty much spend all my life doin nought but drawing and listening to Dir En Grey.
You can fund my artwork here; Art in Here

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:34 pm
Gay as a bag of skittles...

My name is Josh.
And I'm angry because I want the second post.

;3

...twice as sweet.

User_3703108

C00kies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:29 pm

Hey, my name is Louise.
    I'm 16 and I suck at doing 'about me'
    I usually just rant about myself with random things.
    I can be anti-social at times, especially when my headphones are in.
    My current favorite band is between Social Code and Funeral For A Friend.
    I have a really bad habit of not paying attention to people when they talk.
    I love coloring with crayons and messing with colors.
    I happen to like mostly eveything about me.

:]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:49 pm
HAYHAY~

internet: i'm pint/ pini/pintypops. (: i've been on mech for almost a year now? it's the best guild/hangout in the whole of gaia, i am serious. i'm a crew member, so if you need anything doing just PM me or another of the team~ xD i've been on gaia for 3 years now, and i honestly doubt that the 6th time quitting will be the final one. xD i draw art of gaia for a virtual-living, and my deviantsrt, if you're interested, my dA is in my WWW on the toolbar. (: umm, i also have a myspace which i am on way too much. just message me first if you're from mech cause unless i recognize you by face/name i tend to select all and deny. xD; [www.myspace.com/pintummy]

rl: i'm kimika/kimmi/kim. most people call me kimmi or kim, i prefer that. i'm 19, 20 in december...i'm so old~ >>; i'm 5'8" just about, and i'm half japanese, half scottish. i'm going to uni, hopefully, this year to do a masters in english and american literature at kent university in canterbury (the same one hot fuzz's 'nicholas angel' got his degree in sociology and international politics XD), and i have a horse called tutte, a half italian thoroughbred and half dutch warmblood. she's an evil cow but ilher. xD i spend way too much time in the pub/ watching dvds/ getting wasted with my friends, and i say ROLL ON SUMMER OF 2007~~~ xD

i'll stop talking now. xD

<33 Pinti~  

Pintendo64
Crew

thoughtless`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:36 am
ololhay. scream

i am pot, potty or annika, if you feel like calling me with my real name. i am from finland, the winter wonderland, and i celebrate my birthday with tie and pintums in december. i am a person who gets addicted easily and after a while forgets all about it. i have no idea what i am going to do after graduating, maybe study theology or english. as if. my english is bad and i don't like spelling english words 'cause my pronunciation is absolutely horrible. i really wish english would have been my first language instead of finnish.
um. i better shut up now since i have no idea what i should write. but i don't like insects. tea is good, though. rice cakes as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:35 pm

Karena Rena: Speshulest K/LittoPiggy
♥ 16 on July 19th
♥ loves Mech
♥ sports, food, books & music
♥ asian ;3
♥ pigs = <3
♥ lovable~

♥ been together with bf for 3 yrs in Sept  

LittoPiggy

[vo_Odka]
Captain