organizing things
      long skirts
      platform shoes
      colour: green

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:10 pm
all you know~ is alone~

User Image

February 19th, 2008
Waiting for all my school stuff to arrive. I am studying at home so I can look for a new job and work around my school stuff. This year I am studying, Accounting, Maths, Business Studies and Computing. Next Year I can hopefully do Economics.
I am doing my photography/clothes on the side, might try and do some courses next year.
Got a new computer, going to take me a year to pay it off. xD
Need to buy a new bed because I just hate the one I have. xD
That's about all.
Mech is to quiet lately, I am not online as much as I used to be and really only check Gaia and myspace. =p

26th September
I have been sick the last couple of days. D; I am feeling a little better, but I am really hoping I am better by next Wednesday.

Went to the city with my boyfriend on Monday, it was great, got to meet up with one of my best friends. Saw a few other friends and got a hot chocolate and some subway cookies. =P
Ended up running into my other best friend in Starbucks (I wasn't drinking their disgusting "coffee", I was looking for a bathroom xD )
It was great to catch up with him, I haven't seen him for weeks. ='(
Ended up leaving town later than I thought and I think that's why I got sick because it got to cold. D;
Today I went and got a new sim card for my phone, now I have CREDIT! I am known for never having credit. Now I have credit I am texting like crazy. <3
Only 8 days until manson. o;!! 30 Days until my birthday!! I turn 21 this year. D;

Nothing much happening on gaia because I have been sick I haven't been online much, or if I was I ended up lurking because my brain was just saying '******** you Vo, I'm not going to think'.

22nd September
So went to the MAC counter, just to have a look and I got followed by the sales people and they kept asking if I would like any help even though I had already told them I was just looking. I think they thought I was going to try and steal it. -rolls eyes-
All the sales people had that horrible caked on make-up look, I was hoping they don't use MAC. D;
I've decided I am going to buy a primer, liquid foundation and a brush, when I get the money. xD
Finally got my beads for some earrings/bracelet or necklace, but after spending an 1hr at the bead shop with my sister we got home only to realize we don't have any pliers, so I can't start until I get those. D<
Going to do they new skirt after I go to the concert, so leaving material shopping till then as well.
The concert is creepy up so fast, I keep thinking I have forgotten to organize something. Most of the time when I pack I forget my phone charger. xP
I do like making these diary entries, even if they are boring, not everyday can be a super day. xD

Mech is to quiet, got to work on getting some new members.

20th September
Yesterday I finally drank 8 glasses of water, now i just need to remember to do it everyday.
15 days until the manson concert. o: Time to start begging my parents for some money, I've managed to pay for everything else but I want spending money.
Yesterday I got one of those face mask things, I kept laughing at myself because I had a green face. xP
My sisters 3yr old kid managed to get one of my disposable cameras and I did have 10 pictures left on it now I have none, it will interesting to see what she took photos of. Although I don't know if the film will be any good the camera is damaged now. XD
After the concert I need to buy my own sewing machine, at the moment I am using my mum's and it is really, really old. Actually thinking about after the concert there is a lot of things I need to do, finish painting my room, buy some new furniture and other random things. D;

Watermelon contest is finished, thank you to everyone that entered. <3
Working on a new theme week, just saving up some gold for prizes and it most likely won't happen until November.

18th September 2007 -
I have been trying to cut down on my energy drinks, but today I really really felt like Red Bull (normally I hate it o.o)
Missioned down the street for that. xD Now I want more. D;
Did a few things on the tablet, failed.
Going to do my material and bead shopping tomorrow, meant to do it today but it was a 'vo is feeling fat and lazy day', I have a lot of those days.
Decided I need to go on a diet, so no bread/pasta and NO takeaway.
Also put a cd on lay-by for my birthday. xD <3

Logged onto gaia and found that there was some stupid bee quest for stupid bee items. rolleyes
Found a glitch though, link below to topic:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10565429
Listening to: Korn - Word Up

17th September 2007 - I put my new desk together the other day, I love it.
I've been wanting to go bead shopping, so my sister and I went to go to the bead shop but it was shut, it was a good day though, my sister and I don't really 'hang out' together much so it was fun to catch up and share stupid jokes and talk about stupid stuff. xD
I am going to make a bracelet with letter beads saying 'mech'. I will take a photo when I finish. <3
I really trying to get everything ready to enrol at school, but I keep forgetting to go into the school. xD;

I go to the Manson concert soon, I can't wait, it feels like it really isn't happening. xD o.o
I hope he sings a few songs off the Antichrist album. D<
I will make sure I take a few photos while I am away and maybe, just maybe I will post them unless I look ugly in them which will most likely be the case. XD!

Gaia stuff: I really like the watermelon item. <3 I am hosting a contest to see who can make the best avatar using the watermelon.
The Mech Christmas fund is up and running, I hope we can beat last years amount.
Got a few other events in the works, just getting crews opinions and such.

Also just a question to anyone that reads this, do you like the rolling dice contests? I was thinking of holding another one, but I thought you might be getting a bit bored of them. D;

Anyhow that's enough from me today.
My mission is to keep this updated.

[vo_Odka]
Captain

[vo_Odka]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:13 pm
idk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:14 pm
d r e a m s

I want to read minds, flying would be fun too.
design
photography

[vo_Odka]
Captain

[vo_Odka]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:29 pm
spookshow baby~

My Bag. o;
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:42 pm
m u s i c

AFI, A Perfect Circle, Atrocity, Bee Gees, Black Sabbath, Cake, Cheap Trick, Children of the Bodom, Clutch, Daft Punk, David Bowie, Deep Purple, Depeche Mode, Eels, Frank Sinatra, Gnarkill, Goon Moon, Guns 'n' Roses, HIM, Jamiroquai, Jeordie White, John Butler Trio, John 5, John Lennon, Korn, KMFDM, Led Zeppelin, Lily Allen, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Mudvayne, MUSE, Motley Crue, MSI, Nine Inch Nails, Ohgr, Opeth, Placebo, Prince, Radiohead, Rob Zombie, Skinny Puppy, Static-X, The Beatles, The Cure, The Misfits, The 69 Eyes, The Used, Turbonegro, The Whitlams, White Zombie

[vo_Odka]
Captain

[vo_Odka]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:02 am
~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:04 am
~

[vo_Odka]
Captain

[vo_Odka]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:08 am
Birthday
26.october

Turning: 21

Kira The White Out - Egyptian Braided Wig

thoughtless` - Bouncy Antennae

Midnighthybrid - Bouncy Antennae

Lullny

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3 surprised

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:10 am
great quotes

Bones
Mech is a sexy fish

Voy and Vo
You are so men, you meny head

falling sanity
Indeed it was, ma'am. You should have seen it! Noodles everywhere! It was a disaster! A BEAUTIFUL disaster! A beautiful disaster of NOODLES!

lol

falling sanity
... or when both your legs fall asleep while you're sleeping and someone beats on your door and you jump up out of bed to go answer it and fall flat on your... face... stare

*rubs nose in remembrance*

otter
I landed in my eye. ;-;

`Genesis
See what happens when you think Nif?

D':

You get strange ideas like... "Doing Things" O:

KT fawkin Nana
Art for Vo--IN BITCHIN CRAYON!! scream heart

falling sanity
Best game I've ever played. It makes getting carpal tunnel fun!

Pocket-Sized Jesus

Oh my Gosh I love Red Eye!
D: <33

Redbull is ehhh.
Redeye >>>>> Redbull though.
heart talk2hand

falling sanity
LOL I had the weirdest dream about you Vo. Well, it's not really weird... it was pretty randy though. xD

You kept sending me pictures of you. Which we both know is out of the norm in the first place. lol Then I said something about making babies with you and then feeding them to dingos. LOL

falling sanity
"Vo, teach me to love again," said falling sanity.
"Don't be silly, robots can't love!" exclaimed Vo, "That's just crazy talk!"
"011101010111010110010" beeped falling sanity sadly.

The End...?

KT fawkin NanA
Let The Good Times Roll

Jennifer: "What're you gonna be for holloween?"
Me: "Drunk."
Jennifer: "Like a bum or somthing?"
Me: "Nope, just drunk."

Incase God Doesnt Show

convos <3

I'm drunk so Im going to say something stupid XD

!Myspace!

I forget

[vo_Odka]
Captain

[vo_Odka]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:15 am
past donators.

Random Donations, 2007

falling sanity - Sakura's Cloak, Labu Necklace, Syaoran's Goggles

Performance Rod +, July 2007, Price: 12, 500g

Donators <333
[[Lady of Nox]] - 3, 5oog

eyndyel - 1, ooog

thoughtless` - 1, 5oog

[Monkei] - 2, 5oog

Speshulest K - 1, ooog

Red Vest, Mar 2007, Price at Time of Quest: 10, 000 tickets

Falling Sanity - 1109 tickets + 1061 tokens 4laugh heart
thoughtless` - 112 tickets
Dr.Chaos` - 53 tickets

Xmas Pressies, 2006

Voy - Secret ;D <33
Otter - Sealed 4laugh heart
Falling Sanity - Sealed 4laugh heart
Cintax Error - Green and Red Paper Crowns, Green and Red Spiky Crowns + 25og

OMG Quest, Aug 2006, Price at Time of Quest: 755k

_____the amazing donators

Thank you to all my donators. I really appricate your donation
*tacklesglomps all of you*

Stuffness - 1oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lullny 1ooog - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Envoy Of Heaven- 141, 8oo - You are frickin' awesome 8] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ministring - 33, 416g Thank you so much ^^ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x_mkline_x - 425g User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
abducted_goneja_puppy - 5oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sweet Mayhem - 2oog and spirited top User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kira Snape - 1og User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lucylollypop - 1og User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
missy_m - 323g User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Asian Pocky - 5oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alternative Charity (xenerayx) 5oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stormstunner - 5oog (avi contest prize) + 8og for helping bump User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Black Lace Charity - 15og User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bedlam's Bard Charity - 25og User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Anti-Apathy Guild - 1oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Little Green Charity 300g and baisc black shelf User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Patty_Princess 1ooog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bajkillnark 4, 999g + basic fishing rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
happy_hippy12 1ooog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jades Chairty 500g User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
darkangelpinkinuyasha 2oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BlitzKrieg37 245g User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Infatuated 2ooog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SushiKing 5og User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EvilPinkPandaR 2oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
frogworm13 15og User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[.InFlAmEd.] 4oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Ben Jambo- - Prisoner's Pants User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zuzera - 25og User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+[ Esuta ]+ - 1, 2oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bittersweet~Secrets - Purple pimpin cane User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nemesis of slovenia - 2, 5oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cheekybaby16 - 2oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
angelainva - 1oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sex For You - 5og and Hockey Mask User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MinaPichuu - 2og User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Witch Endora - 500g User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Self.Destruct.Button - 23oog Thank you User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
vampire phoenix - 1ooog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Phurry - 595g and Red Wine pimpin' Platforms User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TigerZahn - Sealed Envelope User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
emofied_skittles - 6, 5oog O: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
adri_glez26 - 5oog and Ghost Sheet User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hands of blood - 2oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x~Su Ling~x - 1ooog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shadow_gaurdian - 1ooog + Dark Cape User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seabook Arno 1ooog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.+[Hopelessly Addicted]+. - 15og
`sublime - 1ooog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sephiro Dragon - 5,ooog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Radtastical - 2oog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.Chai-Nese. - 1, ooog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
kiNk-A-liNk - 25og User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[.xheartx.] - 1, ooog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jigoku Cho - 2, ooog User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pink and Jaded - 2 Sealed Envelopes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Total: 175, 343g + spirited top + basic black shelf + basic fishing rod + Prisoner's Pants + Hocky Mask + Red Wine pimpin' Platforms + Ghost Sheet + Dark Cape
(striked items = sold)

Golden Laurels Quest, June 14th 2005, Price at time of quest: 45k-55k

:::::__Donators__:::::
TigerZahn (first donator) 100g + 400g [best bumper and glomper
-.Erock.Chan.- 500g and cig and another 600g
lovelydeathgoddess 700g [she rawks because our bdays are on the same day cool ]
bigblopper brought the gaia balloon 150g
xiatara 1500g [awesome green avi]
Kitahoshi [brought the striped stockings cool ] 2300g
1st_Fallen_Angel 100g
MiniString 1k
HapyCow 1k [see the awesome picture in my sig, HapyCow is the awesome artist that drew it
Sun_Dragon 500g
flaming_pyra 850g

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:21 am

Pin Pricked Condom
~

Voy-Voy
[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] [~] [~] [~] [~]
User Image

Nif`
[~] [~] [~] [~] [~] [~] [~] [~]
User Image

Pint
[~] [~] [~]
User Image

Lullny
[~] [~]

Jigoku Cho
[~]

falling sanity
[~] [~] [~] [~] [~]

tasogare-chan
~

AzariaRose
[~] [~]

Monkei
[~] [~]

KT fawkin NanA
[~]

Midnighthybrid
[~]

[.Starshine.]
[~]

myxopobia
[~]

darkweiss
[~]

Cheekybaby16
[~]

Homicidal
[~]

ayxiral
[~]

tatiana celeste
[~]

Hapycow
[~]

x____tragedy
[~] [~]

moofles
[~]

HHH Plushies
[~] [~]

` h o u s e
~

triohazard
~

User Image

'other' art

kao
~

proof that otter` can draw
~

face sign
~

my pet twiggy
~

art for mech

falling sanity
~

Nif
~

eyndyel
~

[vo_Odka]
Captain

[vo_Odka]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:24 am
i mak animateon

Blah Blah

;D

i mak artz

Falling and Vo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:35 am
hit the road

Nif` Quest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[vo_Odka]
Captain

Mechanical Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas