Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:43 am
User Image

Azure glanced at a bookshelf in Headquarters, his bright blue eyes searching for a title he could read. He had now moved on from cardboard books, but he still wasn't at the level of regular books. "Hmm, this one looks good!" Azure exclaimed as he pulled out a this paper book from the shelf. "My dog" Azure smiled as he read the title and walked over to a couch. He quickly pulled himself onto the couch and fluffed one of the pillows to lean against. Azure then opened the book to begin reading it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:55 am
User Image

Slowly adora made her way to the small library, walking over to the bookshelf and closely examining the titles. Tamrin said that she would have to practice alot to get better at reading. She chose a book called Walking in Lighbeams and curled up in a chair opposite to the blue child. She opened it up and blinked at all the tiny lettering, shook her head, and got to the business of slowly whispering the words to herself, trying to sound them out.  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:59 am
Azure looked up from his book when he heard the light footsteps of someone walking in the room. He watched her for a little while. The young woman didn't look particularly familiar to the small blue boy. Azure watched her curiously until she was sitting across from him. He then quickly looked down so that she wouldn't think he was watching her or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:02 am
She glanced up once...twice...again...A slow blush spread over her face and she stood up, walking over to him with the book. "I-I'm sorry but...but..." Adora sat down next to him. "Do you know what this word is?" She pointed to the word 'optimistic'  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:09 am
Azure looked down at the book. "Wow, thats a really big word..." Azure said as he glanced at the word she pointed at. "I can try to sound it out though." Azure said excitedly, he liked trying to sound out new words. "O-p-t opt-i-mmm-i-sss optimis t-t-t-i-k. Opt-opt-imis-tic. Optimistic?" Azure asked her. He had never heard that word before so it didn't really sound right to him. "Is that a word?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:18 am
Slowly the girl nodded, frowning lightly. "Yes, yes. My uncle raken said I was optimistic before. But..." sweatdrop "I don't really know what it means." She glanced at the blue pae, blush darkening. "I'm sorry!" she held out her free hand towards the toddler, looking very much ashamed and embarrassed. "Daddy says its bad not to introduce yourself right away. I'm Adora."  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:22 am
"Raken?" Azure remembered that name and he instantly had made a disgusted face, since he didn't have very fond memories of that man. Azure giggled, this girl sure blushed alot, although you almost couldn't tell since she had pink skin. "Wow, your name is Adora? I knew a girl named Adora, she used to call me bwueberry because I'm blue like one. But I'm not edible like a blueberry so don't eat me. My real name is Azure though." Azure looked surprised at himself, that was probably the most he had said in one moment in his entire life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:31 am
"Really?" She giggled. "Thats really weird, I-" Wait...Bwueberry? Adora? Her? Azure... The girl stared at him in confused surprise. "I'm not Pink, I'm a Wilwarin...you're the bwueberry." Adora spoke softly  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:46 am
Now Azure looked confused. He hadn't hardly understood anything she had just said. "Do you know Adora, she is about my size now that I gotten all bigger and stuff. 'Cept, I bet she still had bigger wings then me." Azure giggled as he fluttered his tiny little angel wings. "See, my wings are still small."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:01 pm
whee "Azure, I am your adora, I just got bigger!" She exclaimed, standing up straight and fluttering her odd wings. "See? I got the different wings. There's not that many Wilwarins."  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:05 pm
Azure was silent, and all he did for a few moments was blink up at Adora. "You, you Adora? Adora!" Azure leaned over and grasped her in a big hug. "Wow, you did get bigger too. I not even recognize you." Azure giggled. "And your wings are way, way, way bigger then mine!" he admired her wings for a little bit. Azure was so excited to see Adora again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:13 pm
She giggled, hugging him back. "I haven't seen you in a LONG time! I didn't even recognize you!" It was great to see her old friend again, she had so few of them these days. And daddy would be happy too, saying she was blossoming into the social butterfly he was-still is.  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:19 pm
"A long, long, long time" Azure agreed. "I was hoping that I'd be as big as you now, but I am not." Azure was a little sad that he was still little and Adora had gotten even bigger. "You have pretty hair." Azure complemented her as he pointed at her long hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:26 pm
Adora continued to giggled, reddening again. "I'm also older then you. Don't worry bwueberry, you'll be big soon. And thanks." She touched her pink strawberry hair. "Daddy says I got it from him. I love your halo!"  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:32 pm
Azure smiled, he liked being called bwueberry again, and he sure missed it. "Oh yeah, I forgots about that." Azure giggled as he poked the halo with his index finger. Making it rock back and forth a little bit. "Thank you, I sometimes forget that is there. "I remember your daddy, he was nice."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff