Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Peace, Love and...Doughnuts?? (Vash and Malloren) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:08 am
User Image

Vash stood at the counter in the kitchen of the HQ. He had gotten different things to make doughnuts. He wasn't quite sure how to do it, but he did bring along a recipe book. He hoped the Malloren would like it. He hadn't been on a date before, and this was new territory for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:21 am
User Image

Malloren walked down the hallway towards the kitchen with a growing sense of dread. Maybe she was wrong about this, what if this was a bad idea? Her tail flicked slightly, a constant reminder about her differentuality. She was a three foot tall walking fur ball on a date. He'd probably flee at the sight of her, given he even show up. And worse yet, Yuki was gone, no support. Well, at least maybe she wouldn't have to worry about looking after him constantly, just herself. The angelic slowly moved into the doorway of the prestine kitchen, yellow eyes flickering to the red clad male inside. "Vash?"  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:07 pm
Vash looked up as he heard his name. He saw a beautiful teen angel pae standing in the doorway. Vash smiled and walked over to her. "Yup, Vash at your service. You must be the beautiful, Malloren." He smiled and took her hand, kissing it. He tried to please the ladies, when he could. He hoped it was too much.

((Ok, I try to play him as close as I can...but some things don't fit. lol So, let's just say I try. xp ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:31 pm
She jumped when he took her hand, making her bell jingle slightly. The female stared at him, a slow blush spreading over her face. "Y-yes. I-I'm Malloren...Not really 'beautiful' though...Nice to meet you." The feline slid her hand from his, still blushing. He was the first male outside of family that she had met...it was already turning out to be quite different. "Tartara wouldn't give up her donuts but..." Malloren glanded at the countertops "It seems you're prepared to make them anyway."

ooc: lol, s'all good. I'm always wondering if I'm playing cosplays right  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:47 am
He smiled at her bell, "What a cute bell. I bet everyone knows where you are with that." He hoped that joke wasn't rude, he was trying to be cute. He winked at her to show it was a joke.

"Well, I figured that if you brought some, we would just have more. Nothing wrong with lots of doughnuts." He grinned at her and then lead her to all the stuff he got out. "I think we make the dough first....ever cooked before?" He hadn't really, but hey, it was worth a try.

((That's why I say I try. LOL I doubt I play him perfect....but I try to give him qualities that I know are his. xp ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:00 am
Her blush darkened. "Y-yeah. Yuki kept getting lost...my brother...and so our mother put bells on us." It was sort of...degrading. Especially since she couldn't figure out how to take the dang thing off. The angelic moved to the counters, looking at all the stuff and nodding thoughtfully. "I am one of four pae in our family that can cook. Raken, dayht, yuki and me." Who said that cats can't cook? "Just need a recipe to look off of."  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:03 am
"Well, I think it's quite fetching." He said as he looked at her bell and then smiled at her. "Really? That's cool. I don't so you can help me." He looked over the countertop and found the recipe book. "Here's the book I brought. It's for cinnamon-sugar doughtnuts." He stood right next to her so she and him could look off the recipe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:13 am
"mmm...nice book..." Yuki would love it. She scanned the directions before nodding thoughtfully. "Alright, first, we have to heat a cup of water to 120 degrees. We'll have to be quick afterwards so it doesn't cool off much."

OOC: XD I'm just usin this recipe

http://www.washingtonian.com/articles/recipes/4308.html

whats funny is, malloren just recently admitted that though she is an even better chef then yuki, she hates cooking xd vash should feel special  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:10 pm
"ok, sounds good." Vash busily got out a pan and put the water in it. He turned on the stove and then turned to look at Malloren, "Like this?" He wasn't so sure about cooking, but it sounded like she knew what to do. He smiled at her and then looked back at the water.

((Cool! LOL xp Now I want to make some in rl! lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:15 pm
She nodded before locating a candy thermometer and placing it about a foot away from the stove. "Yes, and in a minute or two, we'll have to check the temp. Now...what I am confused about is...what is the Zest of a lemon?" Malloren looked at vash, smiling lightly.

OOC: XD same. Looks difficult though  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:27 pm
((Yeah, easier to just buy some lol))

Vash smiled and nodded. He looked at her and pondered. "The zest? I think I know this." You could see wheels turing inside his head, "The peel! I think just a bit of it you scrape off." He didn't know how he knew...but he just remembered it from somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:08 pm
eek "You put the peel of a lemon in cinnamon sugar donuts?" How wrong did this sound? "At least we'll die togeather if this concoction kills us." She murmered almost...jokingly. Having a good time? Her? Of course not. Malloren picked up the thermometer and put it in the water, checking the temperature.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:13 pm
Vash chuckled, "Yup, we'll go together. But, hey can't top a date that ends that way." He shook his head and then looked at the tempurate. "Is it there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:32 pm
"Almost." She glanced at vash, just sort of standing there. "Though soon I'll need 2 and a half teaspoons of yeast. Think you can find the teaspoon in the clutter over there?"  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:43 pm
Vash nodded and wen over to all the differnt measuring cups and spoons. He pulled out one with a TBS and one with a TSP. He wasn't sure what either one meant, but figured Malloren would. "One of these?" He asked as he handed her both.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff