Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply [[xx The Battle Tent: Shipping Wars and Debate Forum xx]]
: PalletShipping VS LeagueShipping VS ComaShipping : Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
Pallet (Gary/Ash)
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
League (Ash/Ritchie)
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Coma (Paul/Ash)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
And Combination thereof. (3Shi/4Shi/Alt3Shi, etc)
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:01 am
Ash/ Gary VS Richie VS Paul

Ash's rivals. While he seemed to lack a strong central rival in Hoen, Ash has always had Gary, his friend and rival to tease him; His friend and Rival Richie to cheer him on; and that a*****e of a boy Paul to shoot him down.

Ash and Gary do have substantial hints. Their 1/2 of the Pokeball each is adorable and their married couple banter never gets old.

Ash and Richie instantly got along amazingly. Similar in everything from battle style to pokemon choice, and their little night under the stars (Though not as hot as it sounds) was memorable.

Ash and Paul are an interesting pair. Paul might be the biggest a*****e to ever grace the Pokemon world. Shooting down Ash at every turn. But we all know that makes for great fanfiction.

My personal choice is Pallet, just because of how much they have going for them. And my deep, DEEP hopes that Gary will show up one day and b***h slap Paul for being mean to HIS Ash.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:55 pm
I personally like Paul/Ash, as a few already know. I find it funny that after Paul insults the hell out of Ash 24/7 and calls him pathetic/useless, the boy still finds something nice to him (I.E: Wishing him luck for his battle against Roark).

I like the tension between the two, also. And sometimes, I really question the reason behind Paul's irritability. I bet you his parents hated him. surprised Or he has abandonment issues...HOLY CRAP-- more angst!fanfic ideaz. Krii, you're a genius. XD

Not only that, but I also like comashipping becasue, as you said, it does make for good ffs. I can think of a thousand plots for this pairing. Come hither, 50_themes.

And hell yes, I would die of laughter if Gary ever b***h slapped Paul. That would totally make my day. Then again, anything would make my boring day. ....-sighs-  

Kurai007

Wonnykins

Diamond Dabbler

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:24 pm
Gary loves Ash

I, for one, think they're all great, and so long as we all know that Ash is so totally GAY, XD, then it's all good.

I'm not all that familiar with Paul, as I stopped watching after Gary left, (sob), but from what I've gathered, Paul's like Gary was in the beginning of the show, so I give it a thumbs up.

Richie...hmm...Richie's all right, I suppose. I think that he and Ash would get along rather well in that sense. But I see them both as being, well, uke, and while ukexuke is usually cute, it's not very exciting for me to write about. I do love a good Ash/Richie fanfiction, though. ^.~

Ash and Gary...well...everyone who knows me should know that I'm a little, shall we say, biased when it comes to who get's Ash. That, of course, should be Gary. XD I don't like, however, when people tend to make Ash look like he's six-years old and act like a toddler while Gary get's to be twenty-one-looking and mature and all that. That goes for any pairing. It's just...odd.

All in all, though, I like them all. But I'm always a ShiShi Shipper at heart -waves ShiShi flag- Sorry Paul, sorry Richie, but Gary wins in my fanfics.

Ash loves Gary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:24 pm
You make it hard to choose. Personally, I like all thre pairings, but if i had to choose one and give up the others, i'd have to say AshXRichie right now (may change later depending on my mood) It's just to cute! (I've read to much AshXRiche fluff)  

Yui D Flowright

x-Chibi Fire-x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:51 pm
Shi-Shi is amazing.

But if I'd have to choose between the three I'd have to go with Pallet. Mostly because of my Gary Boo.
(L)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:49 pm
I like Palletshipping out of those three. ^^ I saw a bit of hints and I just think it looks cute. XD

But man...the one with Shinji (sorry...I hate calling him Paul. XP Nothing against the name Paul; I just don't think it fits him)...that idea entertains me for some odd reason. XDD I can see where people get that one from. Especially because Ash tried to be nice to Shinji and tried to befriend him...but heck, Shinji didn't want to.

I don't mind Ash and Richie. ^^ I think some of the fan art people draw is cute...but it's not one of my first choices.  

Trainer_Kelly

Xiao Yun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:15 am
Personally I go for ShiShi, there's more hints, more history, changes, and it's cute~ While I like Hiroshi x Satoshi, it doesn't appeal to me as much in a sense. They seem too much alike to me. And Shinji x Satoshi... I have know idea, don't even know what happened to May and Max (I don't have Cartoon Network or any of the good stuff). The only time I actually seen Paul was for like 30 seconds before I had to leave the hotel room...

But yeah, ShiShi has my full and utmost attention. Besides the whole I wanna be a master thing, Shigeru is the other driving force for Satoshi. Err, that's what it seemed like to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:49 am
Xiao Yun
Personally I go for ShiShi, there's more hints, more history, changes, and it's cute~ While I like Hiroshi x Satoshi, it doesn't appeal to me as much in a sense. They seem too much alike to me. And Shinji x Satoshi... I have know idea, don't even know what happened to May and Max (I don't have Cartoon Network or any of the good stuff). The only time I actually seen Paul was for like 30 seconds before I had to leave the hotel room...

But yeah, ShiShi has my full and utmost attention. Besides the whole I wanna be a master thing, Shigeru is the other driving force for Satoshi. Err, that's what it seemed like to me.

I so definatly agree. ^_^

x-Chibi Fire-x

Xiao Yun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:48 am
I just reread the first post and I just remembered: the halves of the pokeball. I didn't even realize it, they've kept it for so long close to 'em, it's like they're already married. Only without rings. xd There's a thought... there's so many hints in this~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:53 am
Xiao Yun
I just reread the first post and I just remembered: the halves of the pokeball. I didn't even realize it, they've kept it for so long close to 'em, it's like they're already married. Only without rings. xd There's a thought... there's so many hints in this~

That was seriously soooooooooooooo cute. That was my most favorite episode of Pokemon EVER.

x-Chibi Fire-x

Wonnykins

Diamond Dabbler

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:43 pm
Gary loves Ash

: D!!!! I totally missed the whole marriage/pokeball connection for so long! Thanks for pointing that out!
One of my favorite little ShiShi hints is the fact that Gary has a little pet name for Ash. He couldn't stick with 'looser', apparently.
English: 'Ashy-boy'
Japanese: 'Jari-boii'
XD That's just TOO cute.

Ash loves Gary

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:16 am
Whee, that part (when I figured it out) made me squee for so long that my parents were looking at me funny sweatdrop Hehehehe, Jari-boii sounds funny, does that translate into something or is it one of those words that don't really mean anything?

My favorite part is when Ash found Gary fainted in the gym building and cradled him in his lap~ heart He doesn't really hug anyone other than Pikachu or his mom, that's gotta mean something right?  

Xiao Yun

Wonnykins

Diamond Dabbler

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:26 am
Xiao Yun
Whee, that part (when I figured it out) made me squee for so long that my parents were looking at me funny sweatdrop Hehehehe, Jari-boii sounds funny, does that translate into something or is it one of those words that don't really mean anything?

My favorite part is when Ash found Gary fainted in the gym building and cradled him in his lap~ heart He doesn't really hug anyone other than Pikachu or his mom, that's gotta mean something right?

Gary loves Ash

Oh, yes, it definantly means something! Totally and so forth! He never does that to anyone but his mother, Pikachu, and, that one time, Gary. X3 Made me squee when I saw it the first time. And, of course, even though he acts like a bad-a**, Gary really didn't seem to mind that close contact, either, did he?
Jari-boii is just the Japanese saying Ashy-boy. ^^ BUT BY GODS AND TWINKES, THAT'S STILL A PET NAME! xd

Ash loves Gary

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:40 pm
Yes, and don't forget the scene where they're jsut sitting outside at night by the lake after the Silver Conference (I think that's what it was...), that screams romantic! ...Love trancends through dub, I wonder if that makes sense? xd  

Xiao Yun

x-Chibi Fire-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:45 pm
The Pokeball moment in 'Gotta Catch Ya Later.'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLFePhJgqRQ&mode=related&search=

Enjoy!

[[xx The Battle Tent: Shipping Wars and Debate Forum xx]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers