Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Always a New Experience! (Vodka and Cosette)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:52 am
Private RP between Tweek and Raze, Kthanks <3

User Image

Vodka awoke that morning in a restless sweat, and he assumed he must have had a bad dream. As he stood up, his body felt achy and sore, and it was VERY unpleasant. His head was pounding, and he right away put his ears back angerly. The most annoying part to this all was... he didn't know what he dreamt about!

Sighing, he trotted away from his normal tree and found himself at a small stream. After many gulps of water, he was able to cool down, and help his restless mind. How unlucky was he to wake up to such an awful dream.. that he couldn't even remember! He truly hated things that he couldn't control, and he sighed as he pawed his hoof in the water. The water was so calm and cool, it helped him relax himself for a moment. At least the weather was kind for the day, with a cool breeze to help the hot sun. With one last yawn, he turned his body away from the stream to scope whatever was in front of him in the shady forest.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hooves splashed in the stream as a white and blue colored mare tried to keep up with a fish. It was quite the fast little thing, and soon, it was out of her red eye's sight. Huffing, she sighed, her ears flattening against her head for a moment before her eyes catching glimpse of another aquatic creature making it's way up the stream. A grin broke out on her face as she lowered her head down to watch it, the tiny fish not aware of her snout above the water.

Dipping it in, she nudged the little fish, and the poor little aquatic creature was spooked and fled faster than one could say "fish." The mare, Cosette, giggled abit before raising her head. She shook it to rid of water drop on her mane and to rid of the pieces in her line of vision.

Once the chunk of manewas removed, she saw up ahead facing the forest another Soquili. She had met quite a few by bodies of water (big and small), and here was another. A curious smile broke out on her face as she pulled herself out of the stream with ease, shaking her hooves a bit to release the fur around her feet of water.

`raze

Tweekend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:33 am
Vodka was in a daze for a moment before he turned to see a white mare approaching. She must have come from up the stream he was at, and he felt blind for not noticing her at first. His mind really must have been messed up from his awful morning. He shook his head and turned his body to face where she was walking from.

He smiled, and decided to shift his full attention to her. She was white with a smiliar color blue that he had on his own body. She looked friendly, and he walked towards her, excited to meet another.

"Good morning," He said, pollitely, while giving his head a slight bow. He noticed that she was a bit wet on her mane and fur, and he chuckled in response. "Were you enjoying the stream for a bit?" Vodka loved swimming, so he was happy to see another who enjoyed the water.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:56 pm
When he turned his attention to her, Cosette offered a cheerful grin, stopping her attempts to lose water weight. The stallion in front of her had rather interesting coloring, with white, blue, and black in his mane and coat. He really stood out in the daylight, which wasn't a bad thing a all.

"Good morning!" She chirped tossing her hair as she bent a bit to do the same. At his next comment, a laugh escaped her throat, and she looked back to her feet and then to the stream, "Yeah, but it doesn't compare to the lakes. All I can do is get my hooves wet in this... And my mane if I fool around witht he fishies," Cosette grinned cheesily as she recalled the simple memory of chasing fish down the stream or nduging their tails with the front of her snout.

Shetook a few more steps away from the stream, and looked back to the multi-colored Soquili, "So I'm called Cosette," she introduced, a silly grin still planted on her face, "You are?"

`raze

Tweekend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:39 pm
Cosette wasn't as shy as most mares that he had met, and he enjoyed that right away about her. "My name is Vodka." He said, with a confident smile, "And what are you doing with fish? Do you eat fish?" He chuckled, and threw a goofy smile on his face. "I certainly have never heard of many Soquili eating fish!"

After playing a bit with the words, he regained his composure and kept smiling at her. "I don't think I have seen you around these parts before, are you new?" He always had a keen eye for who was around the area, though the name Cosette didn't ring a bell. "If that's the case, how are you liking this land?" He would be happy to help her, and he wondered if she desired any answers about anything.

"So do you like to swim a lot? I love to swim, many don't enjoy the refreshing water, but I think I swim too much if anything." Again he felt the need to reflect on the habit of swiming, but if this mare liked the water as much as he did, he was impressed already.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:06 pm
Cosette was about to reply with the usual "pleasure to meet you" business, but his next words made the mar'es mouth drop. "Eat fish? Nu-uh! I don't east fishies. I just kind of bump 'em in the tail to make 'em swim away," She admitted, chuckling nervously as she was quite embarressed. if that was what it appeared she had been doing, eating fish, she should stop. At least next time check to see if others were around before scaring a little critter. She tapped her eteth ith her tongue, not finding anything relatively sharp enough to ea a fish with. Soquili were herbivores, so eating fish wasn't exactly apart of their diets, right?

"Oh, pleasure to meet'cha Vodka," The arctic mare flashed a grin, "Umm, yeah, guess you could say I'm not from around here. Everyone seems to pick up on that," She laughed lightly, shaking her head. It seemed like narly every Soquili she had met picked up on her being new to the region. Looking back to the stream, the smile stayed put on her face, "I like it, but it's a bit warm compared to where I think I'm from." She stuck out her tongue playfully a the stream, but stopped when she pulled her attention back to the stallion.

"I really haven't had a chance to really swm yet, but I do like hanging around the streams. I've been following them in hopes of finding a lake to swim around in." She tilted her head, rolling her eyes in a teasing manner, "Beh. They're just lazy."

`raze

Tweekend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:42 am
"Well it is good to know you don't eat them, I was going to get freaked out for a second." He gaved her a goofy grin and put his head down pollitely only to express the humor. "And it is also nice to meet you, Cosette. I hope I wasn't interrupting your fun." He looked past her at the stream, indicating he would kindly allow her to continue her stream-playing.

So she was new? Well, Vodka felt at least happy knowing that he hadn't put her on the spot too badly. "I just hadn't seen ya, or heard of the name before." He said, with a kind grin. "But yeah, the land is nice in cool in the wintertime, I tend to prefer it when its colder. I feel like I drag this mane around all day.." With a wisp of his head, he moved strands of hair out of his face with a snort. "Summertime is always quite hot I guess."

"A lake? You want to find a lake?" He grinned almost childishly, and flipped his tail up in the hair happily. "Well, I am positive I can help you out with that. Though, around this area, I actually haven't seen a lake, but I know a beachy area is right over that way." He nosed his way to the left, and brought his eyes back on her. "Would you like me to lead you there? Its perfect for swimming, and even playing around the water."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:48 pm
She cocked her head to the side and shrugged slightly, "Meeting others is more fun than scaing ickle fishies," Cosette teased, giggling. She turned her red eyes back to the stream for a moment as if to catch a glimpse of a fish, but did not. Her attention was pulled back to Vodka when he spoke once more. She nodded, her head bopping with quite exaggeration, even if she wasn't doing it intentionally, "It is warm here!" She exclaimed, laughing, "I prefer the winter too. I kind of blend in, y'know?" She gestured to her white coat, ignoring her blue swirls.

At the stallion's next words, Cosette pepped up. Her tail flicked happily and a curious look spread across her face, "Really? Ooh! Ooh! Let's go!" She exclaimed cheerfully, almost ready to rear up on her hind legs for emphasis.

`raze

Tweekend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:59 pm
He only smiled wider at her response, and he turned his body to the correct direction of the beach. "Well I am glad you are excited! The beach is this way, if you don't mind following me." He started to walk in the direction, and he waited for her to catch up next to him.

"So, we have a few minutes until we reach the beach but," He curved his smile slyly and gleamed at the female. "Tell me more about yourself, Cosette. What do you enjoy doing, hobbie wise..etc" he trailed on for a second, only to pollitely continue with, "Have you enjoyed the Soquili you have met so far?"

He only asked that because he wondered if she had had any dangerous run-ins. "There are lots of different kinds of Soquili around here, so sometimes ya gotta be careful." He nodded solemnly and moved some twigs out of the way as they walked.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:59 pm
When he began to walk, Cosette was sure to follow the multi-colored stallion. She alo made sure to walk at his side and not trail behind like a lost little colt. Even if she had no idea where te beach was, she didn't want to look completely helpless. She doubted that Vodka'd think of her that way, but it was also more polite to do so. And seeing as they had only just met, Cosette believed it to be the right idea to be polite.

The arctic mare did not catch his sly smile, and she put on a thoughtful look. She pursed her lips, her brows furrowing as she thought for a moment. Her hobbies... "Mm, I like traveling, snow, and flowers. Especially ones that can live in snow or the water. Ummm, I really like swimming and fish too!" She chimed, her tail flicking happily.

"All the Soquili I've met so far have been really nice. Buuut, apparently, it's obvious I'm an outsider." She giggled lightly, unsure if tha was really a positive thought to bring up. But she was new, so what was the problem? Her eyes however, widened at the words 'be careful.' They narrowed playfully, and she nudged him playfully with her shoulder.

"Dangerous Soquili? Really?"

`raze

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:03 am
He grinned at her hobbies, since it was nice that she enjoyed such a variety of things. "Well soon we will be at a beach where you can swim. Its the perfect temperature to do so, I hope you enjoy it." He nodded to her and continued forward, making sure that the path was clear enough for walking.

Outsider? That was a weird way to put it. "I certainly wouldn't have looked at you in that light." He grunted lightly, only because he was mad others treated her that way. "What constitutes you as an outsider? You are kind, nice to hang around.. have others been rude to you about it?" He certainly wouldn't want to see that, and if he did he would have to put a few hooves to some mouths.

At her next action he grew a playful expression when she nudged him, but then faded it into something more serious. "Yeah, there really are. Kalona, Skinwalkers.. they prey on Soquili like us so, you gotta be careful where you wander." With a reassuring nod, he smiled at her, but realized he didn't want to scare her. "You will most likely be alright, as long as your careful what territories you walk into, and so on."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:58 pm
Cosette grinned back, tossing her hair with a jerk of her head to get strands away from her eyes, "Well, what about you? What're your hobbies?" She inquired, watching the stallion out of the corner of her eyes. He hadn't gone into much detail about himself, she had taken notice. Vodka however, did bring up how he swam, but that was only one hobby.

She gave him an odd look, before understanding what he meant, "Oh! No, not like in a bad way!" She explained, shaking her head, "Like, that I'm not from around here. I think I come from the mountains. That's what I tell everyone anyway," The arctic mare giggled lightly, her voice trailing off slightly. This quickly changed as she flashed the black and blue Soquili beside her a smile, "But thanks for the compliment."

It quickly faded, her mouth agape in wonder "Really? Woah..." She looked down as she contemplated this. Avoice in her head told her to avoid territoris with Kalona and Skinwalkers, but aother bickered, and Cosette knew that she wouldn't mind actually meeting one of these "dangers." What was life without a good scare anyway?

`raze

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:25 pm
]"My hobbies?" Vodka puckered his lip for a moment and thought blankly. "Weelll, I like being lazy on warm days, and I guess just hanging around friends. I enjoy exploring quite a bit, too." He said, finishing with a light nod. "I just like new experiences I guess, so anything goes for me."

"I was worried for a moment." He said, slightly embarassed. "Some Soquili around here can be tough, and not in a nice sense so, I am relieved that no one has been unkind to you." He breathed a sigh of relief and looked ahead to see a clear opening. "Well look at that, the beach is almost among us. We just have to cut through that open area, and then we will see the sand."

He nodded after pointing out the beach, and put his eyes on her. "If you stay around others, and in a fairly open area, you will be fine. Kalonas usually hunt on a Soq wandering around by themselves, and a Skinwalker will I guess hunt about anything." He didn't know much about skinwalkers, but he was glad he had never had to run into one.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:16 pm
At the upbringing of new experiences, Cosette grinned, "Hey, meeting me was a new experience, right?" She teased, pursing her lips in a playful cocky manner. But something rang in the back of her mind, about how not every new experience was a good one. She guessed that meeting one of these Kalona or Skinwalkers wasn't exactly a "good, new experience."

She craned her neck to look farther, and a smile stayed on her face, "Wow, that close by huh? That's convenient!" She chimed, a bit of extra pep in her step. Maybe living around this area'd be ideal, especially with a beach nearby.

Her facial expression dropped, her mouth agape. She always wandered alone. But she stayed in relatively open areas... She glanced to him and looked down, contemplating her safety. There weren't many "evil" Soquili from where she came from. At least none that she knew of. "Okay," She nodded quietly, keeping those words in mind.

`raze

Tweekend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:35 am
"Aye it was!" Heh, she was playful and funny, and he enjoyed that in the way she spoke. "And same for me to you. I am always happy to meet another kind Soquili, especially one who enjoys the water as much as I do."

He increased his speed, only because they were now so close to the beach. "See, sand is underneath us." He lifted his front leg up and pounded it on the sand playfully. "You gotta watch your step, the sand can be unstable at times. But it is soft on the hooves."

He realized what they had talked about might have been a bit much, so he tried to stray her into a more fun atmosphere. He trotted away from her only to the moving water, and watched it hit his hooves and move back into the ocean. "Ooh, the water is warmer today, its nice." He grinned and moved his neck, inching her to come closer to feel the water. "This is lucky, last week the water was freezing." But, since the weather was getting much warmer, the water must have caught up since last time.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games