Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] A dangerous meeting Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:20 pm
Seraphim looked about, it had been a long time since he had come into Dragnid, but instead of freezing a potential play thing, or hopefully a partner in crime, he choose the spooky forest. It was a wonderful day, it was raining and the sun was covered by massive black clouds. Just the kind that he liked. Now to wait for this Amara chick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:26 pm
"I don't suppose you are seraphim." Amara called from above, sitting on a branch. Her skin was slick, pink-silver hair sticking to her damp form from the rain. The only bad thing about the rain was...later she would have to dry her barbed wire. Rust was just untasteful. "I cannot say that I am impressed." She smoothly dropped down, crimson wings catching her just before her feet touched the ground.  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:30 pm
Seraphim looked at her, she was the same fae that he had seen walking out of that wretched building earlier. "Who said I wanted to impress?" Phim said flatly, brushing a bit of wet hair out of his face. He needed a cut, wet hair was tacky. "As to if I'm Seraphim or not, are you Amara?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:42 pm
"Point taken." She openly looked him up and down. A teen. Bright hair that stood out too much. And one hell of a snappy attitude. Though that last was to be expected with her greeting. Besides that, he wasn't that bad at first glance over. "Perhaps I am, perhaps I'm not. If you are Seraphim, perhaps I am. And if you are someone else, then gaurdians have pity on your soul."  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:48 pm
Phim bowed his head, "Hello Amara." He said, "Indeed, I am Seraphim." He finished, looking her over once aswell. Amara was pleasing to the eye, though the wire stood out quite nicely. "Is this a meeting amongst twisted souls, or amongst rivals." It was something he had to know, for if this wasn't a friendly meeting he would last five minutes against her. He had indeed heard of Amara, she was much more cruel than he.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:04 pm
"I thought as much. You post pictures up with your ads." Amara almost smiled. That whole thing had just been to test the waters, nothing more. "And trust me dear Seraphim, if nothing else. You are a few months too young to be concidered a rival against anything with me." She slowly circled him, as if a judge at a pet show, and he was the dog. "And no peace offering either....so much to learn, so little time."  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:11 pm
"It attracts play things." He said, watching her circle him. He knew she was trying to find the weak spot, that's always what they do when you first meet. "Who said I hadn't brought a peace offering? They just got a bit much to carry so I left them a couple of yards back that way." He pointed over his shoulder. Sure enough there were two pae on the ground, hog tied. "All yours, I haven't touched them more than to tie them up."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:27 pm
She glanced to the two pae, having every intention of leaving them for a day or two to starve and face the creatures here before doing anything to them. "Girls give guys food, guys give girls flowers. You give me pae wrapped up with ribbon. Interesting choice. Lovers, siblings, friends or strangers?"  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:31 pm
"Flowers would seem very tacky not to mention cliche, and food would blemish your looks. Besides, pae wrapped in ribbon are much more fun." He said, crossing his arms. "Lovers, nothing else can be as much fun. Siblings tend to dislike each other, friends are a dime a dozen, and strangers it's just pointless to catch them. But lovers, they would die for each other, making them the most fun. No matter who you are."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:51 pm
She stopped walking around him, a slender eyebrow raising. Well...this was more interesting then the wrapped up pae. "How does a twisted, demented soul such as yourself end up in shop of young love? Just stepping into the building made my skin crawl." She smirked slightly. "Unless of course, you are one of the many saps looking for true love."  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:00 pm
"How you ask?" He started, "It is to lure young saps into my trap. First I draw them in, then poof, they are now a play toy." Phim said with a chuckle. "I can't stand those who love others, it makes me shudder out of pity." Phim uncrossed his arms, shifint fom one foot to the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:11 pm
"Now I know not to have you meet my brother, you might kill him." She gently rested her hands on her curvy waist, tilting her head up slightly. "Would you concider me one of those many saps you manage to trap?"  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:14 pm
Phim shook his head, "No. You are someone I consider greater than I. Amara, fae pae of hate." He had heard of her, and he had heard of her brother. "Tristen, the fae of love, has two daughters and enjoys visiting his family to the nth degree. Don't worry, I wouldn't kill him. He is the brother of my idle."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:44 pm
...oh ho ho ho...this day just kept getting better and better. She could safely say that no one ever thought of her as an Idol before. The fae didn't know if she should be pleased or disgusted. "It seems someone has been doing their homework. Now I'm surprised that you even showed up. Most pae wisely keep away from me, much less to my actual home."  

Tartara

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:50 pm
"But the rumors I've heard of you were so great I had to see if they were true. Besides that, I've always wanted to come in here." He said, scanning Amara again. "It would have been unwise for me to come here without knowing anything about you. And it didn't take much to get the information. I just had to bother Junior, who knew about you through his father, and your partial brother." Phim had made sure that he had gotten all the information that he could out of his resources before coming here, let alone talking to her.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff