Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Tristen walked down the beaten dirt path on his way to HQ's, holding his little sister. She was just SO CUTE! 4laugh Made him think of when Adora was that size...only...not so mischevious. The fae looked down at the golden haired female and chuckled. "All that climbing around must have made you hungry. Whose up for lunch?" She giggled and nodded, a hand shooting up. "I am! I am!" Erylia squirmed happily. She liked her brother, he was SO much cooler then her mom, who wouldn't let her do anything fun ever no matter how much she begged  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:17 pm
Hyacinthus' mother trusted him to not wander too far from their home at the Headquarters. Right now, he was crouched on the ground of the beaten path staring at very remarkable and beautiful beetle. He wanted to pick it up, but didn't know if he should. What if it tried to bite him? That had happened once and it hurt a lot. He looked up when he heard the voices of those on the path. He hadn't seen them before. Who are they?  

Persephone13

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:24 pm
He chuckled again, shaking his head ruefully. "I thought so! And what are we going to tell Mommy should she ask where we went?" She opened her mouth then closed it, face becoming thoughtful. Instantly her face brightened again in rememberance. "We go to lake and SWIM!" "Thats right! Because we both know that Mommy would not be happy if she knew I took you to see Amara. Especially if she knew she tried to use you as her newest football." sweatdrop He'd have to talk to her about that later. Tristen sighed. Honestly, his twin couldn't stop the thought of torchuring her own siblings for 5 minutes. The fae opened his mouth again to speak, when his amber eyes lighted on the pink little boy ahead. A fae. Like him. Pink. Like him. A child. Like he was once. "Hello~!" Tristen called, waving with his free hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:33 pm
He tilted his head in curiosity, returning the wave with his whole arm instead of just his hand. Clambering to his feet, he looked over the man and the little girl in his arms. "Hello," he said. His mother had told him that he shouldn't talk to strange adults, but talking was okay if the person wasn't scary, right? And it's just talking. That's okay too. "I think you're pretty." Hyacinthus like the pink of his skin. He also seemed like a safe person from what he heard them talking about. The adult was also a fae like him.  

Persephone13

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:41 pm
He picked up the pace, quickly going to the child. What was he doing outside, alone? The male smiled. "Why, tha-" "Thank you." Erylia cut in, grinning. "You're purdy too. I's Erylia." He lightly patted Erylia, chuckling. "Mmm, little children who interrupt others don't get icecream after lunch." Her eyes widened. "awww...sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:09 pm
"Hmm...you're green and purple. Those are my favorite colors." Well, the green was at least. Purple was a color he liked, but not his absolute favorite. That didn't matter. Her colors looked nice together. The man was prettier, of course. "Who gave you all those kisses?" he asked, pointing at the markings on the man's body. Pointing might have been rude, but he didn't care.  

Persephone13

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:20 pm
"These?" He grinned. "Why, they are simply the marks I wish you to make upon me-" Tristen blinked, looking down at the child. Well...heh. This was what happened when he used the same flirtatious answer to that question. He ended up flirting with a child, probably wasted. The fae crouched down with Erylia. "Anyhow, I am Tristen. What may your name be?" "N you're pink. I like pink. Pink like Trissy." She beamed up at tristen, obviously trying to get her icecream privladges back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:44 pm
Tristan's flirtatious reply sailed right over his head and he didn't think too hard about it. Unfortunately, there was a good chance that the answer might come back to haunt the adult. The young boy might blurt out the answer, not realizing the meaning of what he was saying. "I'm Hyacinthus Floros," he said clumsily, almost tripping over his own name. "I call myself Cinthy 'cause that's easier. Do you call yourself Trissy?"  

Persephone13

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:56 pm
sweatdrop Thank the gaurdians, he didn't scar him! "I think Hyacinthus is a wonderful name." He lightly laughed. "And no. This little one just likes to call me that. I tend to let pae come up with their own nicknames of me. Good or bad." She giggled. "Prissy Trissy." Erylia spoke when it was obvious he wasn't paying attension to her sucking up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:01 pm
"Then I'm gonna call you Tristan because Trissy sounds like a girl's name and you're not a girl. That's stupid." He tried to throw back his hair like he had seen his mother do, but instead the hair just hit him in the face. He scowled for a moment, but then he tried to pretend that he had done it on purpose. "Where are you going?" Where was that beetle. "I'm listening," he said before setting his gaze on the ground. His mother had taught him that if he gets distracted right before someone answers a question, he should say "I'm listening" so they don't think that they're being ignored. The hard part of that was then actually listening to what they said. He could catcht the first sentence or two, but more than three statements and he forgot everything that the person was talking about.  

Persephone13

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:14 pm
"I am humbly grateful Sir Hyacinthus." He spoke with a half smile. "We were on our way to headquarters for lunch...would you care to join us? I would certainly enjoy your company." And of course, it never occured to him that he might be using a vocabulary too big for the child. Now she scowled, completely ticked about being outrightly ignored. Put a new pae infront of tristens eyes, and suddenly she becomes chopped liver!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:30 pm
He looked up, tuning into the word 'lunch.' That sounded good. "What kind of lunch? I havta ask my mommy if I can do that." Hyacinthus waved to the girl so she didn't feel utterly left out. "What kind of food do you eat, Ery?"He liked food with lots of colors, but not unnatural colors because that was way too weird.

(I gotta cut it off for tonight. Since I'm going to freshman orientation at my college, I won't be able to post until Tuesday after 6pm EST. Just wanted to warn you now. Night night!)  

Persephone13

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:43 pm
"What a silly question. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches of course!" He chuckled. "and I would not dream of wisking you away without premission." She brightened instantly, looking at the male. "Anythin sweet." Erylia replied innocently.

OOC: aw, okay. Thanks for the warning though! Have fun  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:55 pm
"Okay. Let's go to the headquarters where she is. I'll show you." There was nothing wrong with taking someone to his mother. Tristan had said that he was going to headquarters anyways, and he figured that anyone who went to the headquarters or spent time around the headquarters was someone he didn't have to fear. Not bothering to wait, he grabbed Tristan's hand and walked on with the expectation that the adult would follow. He also assumed that Erylia would tag along, though his mother had warned him about taking things for granted. But so far as he could tell, what he wanted was what they wanted. There was nothing he needed to worry about.  

Persephone13

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:07 pm
Tristen chuckled and followed along without complaint, holding Erylia in the crook of his free arm. "Hopefully your mommy wont mind too much. I know my own would be hesitant." "Just dun flirt with her." She pointed out, rolling her eyes. gonk "It's not like I can help it!"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff