Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:32 am
"Because the Swedes are filthy spawn campers!"

02 - 22

As usual, guess where the quote is from for a prize.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:13 am
I have a guess, but since I got the last one, I'll let some other geek give it a shot. XD

This page is absolutely lovely. From all the screaming, it's suddenly become so quiet. It's just chillingly beautiful - especially Metis' downcast look. And Josh' quiet plea... *shivers in delight*  

amsdia

Kerii-tan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:39 am
XDD KISS HIM DAMMIT, THAT'S WHAT YOU CAN DO!! XDDDD

Not sure where that's from, but it sounds like someone talking about Counter Strike or Battlefield or one of the other games like that my brother plays.... XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:02 am
Emo! Angst! CUTTING!!
KISS HIM NOW DAMNIT!! x333

*Fangirls*
*ish shot*  

SutekiKage

Fashionable Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:50 am
amsdia
I have a guess, but since I got the last one, I'll let some other geek give it a shot. XD

Man, I thought this was a really hard one, too. eek

Kerii-chan
Not sure where that's from, but it sounds like someone talking about Counter Strike or Battlefield or one of the other games like that my brother plays.... XD

Yeah, they are. But it's from a work of fiction. Who knew the Swedes were dirty spawn campers?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:47 pm
Nyang
amsdia

Man, I thought this was a really hard one, too. eek

^^; Well, if it's what I'm thinking it is, I haven't actually read it myself [though I sorta want to]. I've just seen that quote on a page that reviewed a few things. Does that make it slightly better? ^_^  

amsdia

amsdia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:36 am
*pokes thread* Is no one gonna guess? I wanna know if I'm right~! ;_;

And randomly, I was reading through the entire comic again, and I just noticed this - you know when Josh goes "I don't know what I ever did to piss you off..." and Metis has that spectacularly furious face? Well, I'm in love with the face, but now I'm wondering where all the bruises/scratches/scrapes on his face vanished to. Did they mysteriously disappear to make his face look more prettifully angry? =O?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:39 am
Oh my god, am I glad I decided to check my guilds tonight! That's totally from Blue Beetle.

and the update, as always, is wonderful and leaves me dying for more.

iSlacker

amsdia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:43 am
iSlacker
Oh my god, am I glad I decided to check my guilds tonight! That's totally from Blue Beetle.

*cheers* That's what I was thinking. Paco! ...Though you'll have to wait for Nyang to confirm it, of course. XD

And randomly? I love your name. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:19 pm
hehe. dorks around the world unite!

and thanks~

iSlacker

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:39 pm
xD Yes, it's Paco from Blue Beetle, which me and Nuu both happen to love 'cause Jaime is so cute. I'll be sending the prize over now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:11 am
Holy schnikees! I was expecting like... a tetris piece or something small. Wow, Nyang. Thanks a lot. o.o  

iSlacker

Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff