Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haven: A Retreat For DuoxHeero Fans (Newcomers Welcome!)

Back to Guilds

Reply Haven Forum base
We just have to have one ^_^: Which G-boy are you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think you're most like and why (post reply's below)?
  Heero
  Duo
  Quatre
  Trowa
  Wu Fei
  other (mixture of who and why)
View Results

Priscel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:13 pm
*snickers* I ran across these and thought I'd throw it out there. Pick one any one or two ^_^... aww heck, whateva makes ya happy ^_^ *passes out at keyboard*

Quiz one Quiz two quiz three  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:14 pm
For the second one I got Quatre
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
People do appreciate everything you do for them, but caring for others shouldnt mean you have to neglect yourself. Its okay to be selfish from time to time. No one will blame you if you take some time off for yourself. Also, dont overload yourself trying to please others. Their happiness isnt worth your health.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

*snickers* I really like the third Quiz though I don't like idea of having a personality like Relena's. I took it a second time with the second thought answers I had and got Quatre again! 4laugh

Now For who I thought I was most like, I considered myself a mixture between Heero and Duo because I'm an easy going, easy to approach - talkative person that smiles readily but at the same time I can be moody, closed off, cold and a**l to a point, commited to a given task until it is complete and done to what I deem as exceptional and lead others in a comfortable 'I respect you and you me' sort of way as long as the job is done... Dubbed 'Ice Bi**h' by a few people, more than likely they were the people who'd pissed me off.

haha ^_^ but at the same time I don't like being at odds with anyone and work, push to some kind of understanding or common ground. I find it unsettling to have someone as an enemy just because they don't want to listen or try to work things out with me or someone else ^^ haha and here I hear the Quatre in me.

haha I talk much?  

Priscel
Vice Captain

Michei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:28 pm
Try loosening up and not letting your responsibilities rule you for a day. You just might find you like being worry-free. Go to the park and read, take a walk, go for a swim, do something that doesnt count as work. Itll do your soul good.

damnit!
Man, I always thought myself as a Duo! rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:40 pm
While your honesty is admirable, a little white lie now and then wont kill you. Spend a day in the background and lay off bossing everyone around, but never loose that charm. You have an overwhelming personality, and you need to learn when to pull back and let someone else shine.

Take this quiz!

Yay! I'm Duo! Of course, I already knew that. ^_^  

Kitsu Maxwell
Crew

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150

Kitsu Maxwell
Crew

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:54 pm
Heh. I just took the other two. The third one also said I was Duo and the first one gave me Dorothy. Wow, what a combination. sweatdrop Sounds about right though. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:38 pm
Great I'm glad this is working out whee

hmm I took the first one and it gave me Heero... so partially like I originally thought.

hmm so Heero and Quatre... ^_^ I can work with that, but I relate to Duo more on personal levels  

Priscel
Vice Captain

antimuffinbrigade

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:18 am
oO oddly enough i never thought i'd be chosen as trowa X3
i bounce around and eat sugar all day X3 gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:27 pm
I got trowa twice and some random pilot the first time  

Dac_Holidae

jenevraki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:34 pm
4laugh I had a group of friends in high school who are all Huge in to anime, and when GW First came out we had sat down at our lunch table and figured out who was who from 10th grade on I have been the one and only Duo to sit at that table. We had about 6 Heero's, 12 Quatre's, and way too many Trowa's, and Wufie's to count But I still hold the only Duo. Takeing the test said the same thing. All Duo. 4laugh blaugh rofl heart blaugh 4laugh rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:35 pm
OoDannyoO
oO oddly enough i never thought i'd be chosen as trowa X3
i bounce around and eat sugar all day X3 gonk

You have to think of it as you would be trowa if he were raised as a normale person I guesse.  

jenevraki

Ciel Unforgiven

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:27 am
I got Heero Yuy, wow, I didn't realize I was such a defficult person o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:39 am
User Image

Duo Maxwell -- People often get the wrong idea about you, but that's ok, kicking a** is easier when your opponent underestimates you. You've had a difficult past, but you would go to hell and back so that others don't have to suffer the same way. You are smart, tough, and resourceful. You are also a decent judge of character when it comes to placing your loyalties.

I answered truthfully and got Duo! Yay I heart Duo  

Duo-Maxwell017

Haven Forum base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces