Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Tiffany lay down under a flowering tree. It must have been late in flower, because even though the summer had come, the purple leaves of the tree had burst into pale lavender flowers. It would only stay like that for about a day, but Tiffany decided that she should take advantage of it's beauty as it was, because the flowers complimented her pure white body. Then again, everything did.

She had been quite confused lately. It seemed every mare she ever met brought up only one thing: stallions. They spoke as if it was something required in order to be as wonderful as she was, to have males worshiping her. But she had never felt that way. No, she thought that all she needed was herself, and her ego to keep her company.

But still, why did they always insist upon it. She had had males try to seduce her before, unsuccessfully. Of course, Tiffany was rather uneducated about all the different...'types' of love, and she thought it was mates or nothing. The blurry lines in between seemed quite apparent to Tiffany, and she only frustrated others when they tried to teach her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:35 pm
Seduction was an art Korusi had little inclination to study. He made his marks on this world another way.

The stallion smiled to himself as he trotted between the trees, tracking down familiar berry bushes. His dark eyes never wavered from the hunt to take in the splendor flowering above him, and he only paused a moment to shift the baskets slung across his back.

He knew it was beautiful, but he had work to do. He'd spent Tewa's store of paints on the two-legger's teepee this morning, but she still had baskets to decorate. And he still had inspiration. To him, the images begging release in his dreams couldn't match anything in reality, anyway. At least, not until they became reality.

He laughed softly to himself, tail flashing in the sunlight with his amusement. Not until he tried painting them a few dozen times without success, either.

Johanna K. Gambino

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:10 pm
A squirrel ran across the tree Tiffany was under, apparently running from someone that was coming. It cause flower petals to dance downwards, landing on Tiffany. She made a face, and then carefully began to pick them off.

"Rude tree, how dare you put your petals on me" she said to herself, but not entirely enrages. It was such a gorgeous day, it was hard to be. Plus, the petals probably looked quite nice on her, if not a bit out of place.

She flicked her tail, it glistened in the sunlight. It was in perfect condition, as usual. She wouldn't dare go out with her fur amiss, no. Not a single hair could be out of place, nor have any dirt at all. It shown strong against her white coat, the dirt. So she couldn't have any of that. Of course, even with darker fur, she wouldn't tolerate it.

She yawned, it was a lazy day. But she did want to do something. The question was: what? It had to be something interesting enough to entertain her, but certainly couldn't involve sweating. Or getting dirty, but that was a given. Perhaps someone would come that would give her an idea.

Tiffany had never quite made a real friend before. It always seemed like they either got angry at her or were mean to her. How stupid of them. She would try to help, they would get angry. And the ones that WERE nice to her only showed up occasionally, and were very busy with family and such. So really, she was alone. But Tiffany was alright with that, at least now. She had her ego for company.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:43 am
"You're supposed to thank someone when they give you a gift." called back an unexpected and amused voice.

Korusi hadn't yet seen the indignant mare, but he had to be curious, weaving between the trees and brush a bit faster. There was no mistaking which direction the sour exclamation had come from.

She sounded too young to have the tone of a crabby elder.

Johanna K. Gambino

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:55 pm
Tiffany jumped a bit at the voice. Talking? Where! She looked down at the petals. It was clearly a masculine voice. And maybe he was right. The petals did suit her. Maybe the tree was so enthralled to have gotten such angelic presence that it have given her gifts, and she was so rude as to yelled at it.

"I suppose you are right" she said, assuming it was some admirer coming to take in her absolute beauty. "Who are you, anyway?" she asked, looking around in all directions. She barely saw anything, just trees, trees, trees. They created a black backdrop to the tall, brown and pink trees.

Almost as gorgeous as herself, really.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:37 am
She was too young to sound so harsh. The young stallion quirked a brow as they came into each others' view.

It would please her to know that he did, indeed, admire what met his eyes, though she had hardly been the reason he came to the forest. He didn't even recall seeing her before. He would have remembered if he had, even a glimpse. The tree had certainly given this stranger a gift; the pale petals seemed to glow against the pearl of her coat, rare gems among rarer white gold. She was beautiful, and she obviously knew it, groomed so meticulously it surely must have been painful. So much care to things that needed none! His mind's eye whispered an image of that prim mane blown wild to the winds, if only in paints, and his mouth curved to a smile. He finally remembered to dip his head in polite greeting. It had been easy to forget manners, when she already seemed so offended.

"I'm Korusi."

Her eyes were just as lovely, the color of fresh young leaves opening to the sun, were it not for the decidedly appraising flash behind them.

"And you're...sizing me up." he chuckled.

Johanna K. Gambino

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:52 am
Tiffany saw emerge what she was not expecting: A large stallion, his black color contrasting her own completely, and he had petals on him as well. Only this stallion's petals had not fallen from a tree as her had. No, they were in his coat. Maybe he was slightly offended that she didn't take to the petals very quickly. But he certainly didn't look offended.

His mane was long, and pink. An odd color for a male to wear, but at least it suited him well. He seemed well kept, not dirty although she could tell he probably didn't spend the hours she spent, at lest he looked like he cared a bit.

"Well, aren't you lucky to meet me, Korusi" she said, flashing her best, most practiced smile, and got up. "I'm Tiffany, if you haven't heard. The most gorgeous mare in the last" she said, openly admitting such truths. It was how she always began her greetings, the other might as well know they were dealing with a higher being such as herself immediately, eh?

Here eyes slipped towards his head, where a unicorn horn was mounted. She remembered what Ariston had said about Unis. He said they were arrogant and annoying. The two had sat together and made fun of how silly the horns looked. Then again, on this stallion, it was a bit different. His horn curved into a silver point gracefully, instead of jutting out. It was like Ariston's Kalona horns, the way his weren't normal, as if tailor made to fit his body in a more graceful manner. She wondered if he was right, and if Korusi would be as horrible as Ariston said they would be. Then again, weren't Kalonas and Unis natural born enemies?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:58 am
Surprised, he had to grin at that. The grin gentled to a chuckle, and the horn she was musing on nearly disappeared in a cloud of rosy hair as he tossed his mane. No wonder she seemed to glow! It wasn't an unfounded ego, to be sure, but an ego nonetheless.

"I would never have known unless you told me." he replied at last, dark eyes dancing.

Johanna K. Gambino

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:13 pm
Tiffany raised an eyebrow. He would never have known?!? Now, was he STUPID? Couldn't he clearly see how AMAZING she was? Perhaps he had poor eye sight. Or something else that impaired his judgment.

"Really? Because I thought it was fairly obvious" she said, keeping her head the best she could. He certainly hadn't said anything worthy of screaming, yet at least. He had just made an ignorant statement.

She watched him flip his long hair. Certainly not the longest she had seen. But, unlike other manes she had seen, instead of it all going down in a single wave, he seemed to almost have bangs, hanging shorter then some of the rest of his mane. Seemed like quite a feminine feature, but it suited him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:09 pm
His smile flashed again, shocking white and mischievous against his jet coat. "Then why do you have to keep telling me?" His tail switched with the amusement in his voice.

She was too lovely to have such little confidence. Maybe she was irritated from lack of sleep? It seemed she surely never did, as painfully poised as she held every hair of herself. And eating, too, his stomach ached just imagining the meals she must miss for fear of stains on the dainty muzzle she currently held locked like an imperious elder.

He found himself thinking that this was a canvas he'd like to see wiped free of its paint.

Johanna K. Gambino

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:33 pm
Tiffany tilted her head. Why did she always introduce herself that way, when it was so obvious? "Well..." she started, trying to figure this out. Darn it, leave it to some random stallion to actually make her think. Of course, at least he didn't freak out in jealousy like some others did when they realized her obvious superiority.

"Well, in case you were....stupid, and you know. Didn't notice" she said, giving her own mane a little toss. Of course, she couldn't toss it too much, or else her curls might get misplaced. And that there would certainly be a tragedy.

She felt his eyes examining her. Not in the perverted sort of way that the occasional stallion had, but in a curious type of way. She couldn't quite figure it out, though. It wasn't a look she was used to. Tiffany felt herself growing uneasy. Not in nervousness, that he would attack her, but she didn't like not understanding another.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:11 pm
He shook his mane out again, long forelocks hiding his broadening smile. "I would have to be blind." he assured, noting how her disapproving eyes suddenly could not meet his own. "Or deaf, it seems," he jibed, turning his smile on himself now, "because I'm not the brightest light, and I see it easily."  

Johanna K. Gambino

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:21 pm
"Good" she said, happy to have been reassured of her own beauty. The tree let down more petals, landing in her long tail. She flicked it slightly. Weather they look good or not, she would rather not have them entangled in it.

Tiffany got up, and looked around the area. "Why are you here, anyway? I came her too rest, because it is so difficult to find an area to sleep around here. I mean, first the place will be more dirty then it needs to be, or the grass won't be soft enough" she said, not afraid to rant to a stranger. Who knows, maybe they knew some kind of trick to help her out.

"Being perfect certainly isn't easy" she said, laughing. "I mean, I have lots of NATURAL beauty, but when it comes to keeping one's own self completely perfect, there is a lot of work involved" she said, nodding. "Many soquili do not realize that!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:34 pm
No sooner than one layer seemed to melt away, another covered its place. Korusi thoughtfully flicked an ear as the mare vented her frustrations. He knew well in his own way the endless quest for perfection; he walked that stony path many times with his paints. Walked, or even been driven, he mused, and his white teeth vanished behind his dark lips, though the curve of his smile remained. Driven, willingly or unwillingly. She was speaking a language he understood well, just with a different accent.

"But is that perfection, then?" he asked at last. He had found his own answer to that one seasons ago, and now he couldn't help but be curious to hear hers, if she had one.

Johanna K. Gambino

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:23 pm
Tiffany scrunched her nose a bit. Why must he ask such questions, making her think. How rude of him! Did he not see that she didn't need explanations for her actions? She did them, so they MUST be exactly what she needs to do! Right? Tiffany shook her head. Now she was just confusing herself.

"Well, yes. Because...because...I decided it is. I would be perfect if I didn't go the extra mile" she smiled "Natural perfection. But my extra work is part of what makes my PERSONALITY so sparkling and perfect. It shows I am willing to work for something worth while. Like good hair" she said, deciding that was probably the right answer. Who could possibly argue with THAT logic?

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff