Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Do you dare to play with fire? (Kyri, Cherie) - Fin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:55 pm
User Image

The raging inferno had lessened, leaving Desdemona to her own thoughts. For a time, she was able to consider things beyond simple chaos. Her considerations left her cold. Damnable creatures, Soquili. Damned, and damnable. She had every intention of renewing the fire within, as per the compulsion that sung through her veins. 'Be evil', it said. 'Be ruthless'. 'Be heartless, and friendless, and feed the flames.' She listened, though tempted by the thought of company. Company with which to share her brilliant plots. Brilliance... that was one thing that madness told itself she had. In truth, there was no knowing, except when those plots and plans came into fruition. There was nothing in the abyss, not even her own voice. But she wandered, paying only a small attention to those around her as she moved. She was almost a ghost, for all that they affected her. Almost the spook she'd been named. In this dark, strange hour she clothed herself not in the dread pelt, but with knowledge and a will to win. A will to dominate at all costs. She would bring chaos into the world of plains, trees, and sky.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:05 pm
User Image

After his newest conquest, the smile on Mint Candy's face was as bold as he was - it only really fed his arrogance to have a mare fall into his graces and the fact that he tried so often, and usually succeeded, was something that fed the stallion's ever growing head. Certainly his father would be proud of him, getting the girls as they said? Mother certainly wouldn't have approved, he was sure - but that was neither here nor there. No matter, he hadn't seen his family in some time.

The stallion hadn't been expecting to encounter another mare for a bit but, when the wandering Desdemona caught his eye, a smirk played on his lips and he decided to saunter toward her, tail trailing in the wind.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:31 pm

A fool it was who thought a Skinwalker fair game, but he could not know what she was. Oh no. She had decided to travel incognito, because it irked her to be assailed. Not only that, but it caused the chaos to well up in her, almost forcing her to attack. If left alone, she could withstand it and plot. If in small company, she might be able to do so... for a time. But not forever. Eventually the urge became too strong, and she would give it. Still, it was without thought of being approached that Desdemona wandered, searching for something that she could not place. She did not know exactly what she wanted, only that she wanted it soon. Perhaps she wished to wipe away the memories of old. If so... it could be that what she sought she would find soon enough.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:45 pm
A fool he may have been - but an oblivious one at that. "Hello, beautiful," he all but purred as he sauntered up behind the mare, trotting to keep up pace with her. Something about his voice, perhaps the tone, would indicate he definitely had something planned. However, he kept an innocent enough look on his face.

"How are you this fine, fine day?" He kept on, expecting her to drop at his feet and worship him and beg for him. In fact, he was almost waiting for it.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:50 pm

It took Desdemona a moment to realize that the stallion was talking to her. When she did, she did a double take. A stallion was talking to her. In that way! ... Was he a fool? She gave him a look of complete disbelief before she remembered that she was dressed down for the occasion of exploring the area. Still... who did he think he was fooling with those words? "Did I somehow imagine that you were addressing me, or are you in fact attempting to sweet talk another mare?" The one word, said the way he had, said enough to her. Her shock, her very real surprise, was enough to keep her from outright killing him. He was incredibly lucky that he had caught her when he did. There was something very feral in the way she watched him. Almost unnaturally so.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:54 pm
Oblivion is bad for you! Especially in Mint Candy's case, "I see no other beautiful around, beautiful," he said, thinking his line brilliance (though in reality it was rather lame), "So I would assume that was no imagination." He cocked his head to the side.

The feral look wasn't even noticed - he was too busy checking out her colorful pattern, her beautiful hair, and imagining just exactly how she'd end up falling for him. The thought was delicious! to claim such a...fiery looking female. Oh yes, Mint Candy was sure he had her in the bag. Idiot.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:00 pm

Beautiful. What a word. Desdemona had never had that particular term associated with her (well, outside of Ariston who was apparently blind) since she had become a Skinwalker. "You would be wise to back away, as swiftly as you can. Did you mother never warn you not to address strange mares?" she purred, her tone entirely amused, but holding a hint of danger to it. "I imagine that appearances can be... quite deceiving." For whatever reason, she found it amusing to play with him, pretending at mild flirtation while threatening him through her teeth. Her body language told him that it would be quite safe to come closer... for she would deeply enjoying tearing a nice big hole in his hide. Eyes glinting balefully, she observed the cocky stallion.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:15 pm
Of course, he didn't take this as a threat at all - again, idiot. "Ahh, but I do not wish to leave your most desirable company, beautiful," he spoke, apparently having no real other compliment to give the fiery mare. Bold, arrogant, flirty...Lacking in the brains department, he really, really was.

"Looks are very often deceiving," he admitted, taking a few steps closer to her, "But I know you want me."

Aaand there it was.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:18 pm

It probably didn't help her pretense of accepting his flirtations to burst into gales of laughter, but Desdemona couldn't help herself. That the laughter was rich with a purely evil darkness should have warned the stallion, but he didn't seem terribly bright. "I? Want... you?" Was he joking? Surely, he must be joking. "Really, that is too funny. Say it again." Oh yes. And let him come close enough that he wouldn't notice the sharp teeth until too late. Oh god. She could scarcely believe that he would say such things to her. It was almost... impossible to imagine. Most of the Soquili already knew who and what she was. It was almost refreshing to find someone who did not. It made hunting ever so much easier.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:21 pm
"Yes, you do," he confirmed, glittering eyes locked on her. However, when she burst into laughter and demanded he say it again he blinked twice. Rejected? How could he be rejected! Maybe she really just wanted to hear it again? Rather than take a blow to his ego (which wouldn't have put him down very far considering the size of it currently) he hoped against hope that was what she meant and, with an air of confidence, took a step forward, "You. Want. Me."

He'd like posies at his funeral, please.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:27 pm

Desdemona couldn't keep a straight face. It was really, really very much too funny to hear him saying those words. "You think I want you? ... " She was trying to wrap her mind around the ego it would take to come to that conclusion. "Tell me, stallion... what makes you think that I would lower myself to desiring any creature, be he ever so perfect as you seem to imagine you are?" Her teeth glittered, sharp and harrowing, her lips curved in a smirk that was both deathly dangerous, and incredibly alluring if you happened to fancy the type. "Tell me. What do you see, when you look at me?" Did he see an ordinary mare, even with those sharpened canines? She raised an eyebrow, watching him as a fox would observe a rabbit.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:31 pm
Blow one! Blow two! He was hit! He could feel his ego slowly beginning to crack under the laughter. Slowly, it began to deflate and he had to fight to keep himself looking like the confident stallion that he was(n't). He pressed his face closer to her and eyed her carefully.

"Because even Angels must come to earth," he said in what he thought was a very smooth way. However, the second set of words from her mouth made his eyes draw to her lips and he raised a brow, "Part Kalona?"

Ohh, was he going to bed a KALONA? That was...awesome. The frat boy in him was patting him on the back and offering him firewater.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:38 pm

"No... not Kalona." Desdemona's smirk widened, taking on an entirely devilish look to it. "Something far, far more wicked." Would that intrigue him, perhaps? Or did he know of Skinwalkers? Really, it amused her to hear him strutting about, puffing up like a male pheasant. She knew very well that he was digging himself into a hole that would be nearly impossible to get out of. "An angel? I am no angel, and no angel would ever suffer those words to be attributed to me." Oh, what fools these mortals be. An Angeni would be horrified to hear Mint Candy comparing her to an angel. Something hellborn, given that name... well now. That was something new. And something entirely foolish. But he'd proven himself to be that, and more.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:45 pm
There was no doubt about it. Mint Candy was as thick as a pile of bricks when it came to admitting his own faults and even with the blow to his ego he was trying, and failing, to at least get some kind of affectionate something from the female.

"...There's something more wicked than a Kalona?" he asked dumbly, staring at her with...was that intrigue? Nope, just confusion. The words of angels suffering struck him, though, and he smirked.

"An angel would only suffer because their beauty is nothing compared to yours." STILL on the beauty kick, was he? The mare was not getting through to this stallion who, apparently, had a one tracked pea sized brain.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:50 pm

"Tell me, stallion... have you ever heard of Skinwalkers?" Desdemona asked as she allowed the change to take her body. It was only a little change, enough to shift the pelt back onto her back. "If you are at all canny, you will heed my words. Run." She lowered her head with a warning growl, eyes gleaming like liquid flames, burning likes the fires of Hell itself. Playing with the vapid creature was fun enough, but her instincts told her that she needed to tear into that pretty flesh of his. And he was just close enough that she couldn't quite keep herself from taking a swipe at him, words or no words.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff