EXCITING NEWS concerning Eliza...please read Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzyMinaj
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:45 pm
Well guys, this Sunday I have a hair appointment with Eliza Cuts.
My bf and I are going, and since she is good friends with him, I get a discount LOL.
I'm excited! I'm having her just color the bottom half of my hair, as it just got cut.
Anyway, I thought I would let you all know, and I will delete this board in a few days once everyone gets to read it. smile
have a great one!
xoxo
L!z  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:49 pm
YAY LIZZY!!!!
meow.

Gerard! at the Disco
Crew

diet otaku

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:08 am
is anyone else just CRIPPLED by the irony of a hairstylist named Cuts? it's doubly ironic considering some people think of MCR as an emo band...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:14 am
diet otaku
is anyone else just CRIPPLED by the irony of a hairstylist named Cuts? it's doubly ironic considering some people think of MCR as an emo band...

::falls over and dies:: That's awesome.  

Azriel_The_Demon

fluckyroo

Crew

Friendly Friend

8,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:15 pm
diet otaku

Her last name isn't really cuts. It's Siep or Seip, I forget which spelling it is.

I don't know why she called herself Eliza Cuts...but it probably does have something to do with the fact that she cuts hair. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:01 am
chriis chaos
diet otaku

Her last name isn't really cuts. It's Siep or Seip, I forget which spelling it is.

I don't know why she called herself Eliza Cuts...but it probably does have something to do with the fact that she cuts hair. XD

aw, that's no fun at all. sad i like hearing about people whose names coincide with their careers, like a proctologist named dr. assmann.  

diet otaku

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100

fluckyroo

Crew

Friendly Friend

8,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:18 am
diet otaku
chriis chaos
diet otaku

aw, that's no fun at all. sad i like hearing about people whose names coincide with their careers, like a proctologist named dr. assmann.

LMAO.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:36 pm
i can't wait for her to tell us how it went.

Gerard! at the Disco
Crew

LizzyMinaj
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:27 pm
lmao, i love how you guys like, made a completely different topic essentially. LOL!

its okay, though. im excitede!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:23 am
so, did it happen yet?
o.o;

Gerard! at the Disco
Crew

LizzyMinaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:05 pm
not yet, im leaving right now! ill be back in a few hours though. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:45 pm
yayyyy!

let us know every detail.

Gerard! at the Disco
Crew

LizzyMinaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:06 pm
im baaack!

so it was tons of fun, Tommy ( my bf) and I met Eliza outside the drummer from Atreyu's apartment, and we went inside, and we didn't end up coloring my hair b/c it would have taken to long and her next appt was coming in like, two hours. so we are coming back this friday. smile
instead, we chilled at starbucks, and than we went back to the apartment and talked. she is SO nice and so funny, and get this, gerard, me, her and tommy are gonna go on a double date.
IM SO EXCITED! jeesus christ. whoa. .like yea. so she is totally the best, and every hater should meet her, and realize how nice she is. smile
she had green in her hair haah it looked so cute. smile
xoxo
L!z  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:15 pm
chula2oo5
im baaack!

so it was tons of fun, Tommy ( my bf) and I met Eliza outside the drummer from Atreyu's apartment, and we went inside, and we didn't end up coloring my hair b/c it would have taken to long and her next appt was coming in like, two hours. so we are coming back this friday. smile
instead, we chilled at starbucks, and than we went back to the apartment and talked. she is SO nice and so funny, and get this, gerard, me, her and tommy are gonna go on a double date.
IM SO EXCITED! jeesus christ. whoa. .like yea. so she is totally the best, and every hater should meet her, and realize how nice she is. smile
she had green in her hair haah it looked so cute. smile
xoxo
L!z

dfklgjhjdkhfgdjgjfdhdkjghfd.

TAKE ME WITH YOU. YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME WITH YOU.  

fluckyroo

Crew

Friendly Friend

8,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash